What's new

Not so secular India

Indians are in denial. I have no hatred for indians. I think dismemberment of an artifical state like india is inevitable. It will be good for all indians. No indians will be forced to live under someone they dont want to its simple as that.

Indians are in denial. I have no hatred for indians. I think dismemberment of an artifical state like india is inevitable. It will be good for all indians. No indians will be forced to live under someone they dont want to its simple as that.

The thing is many Indians have the same view about Pakistan.

Ok sir. ;)
imgres

Thank you for your concern,but we like it the way it is.In the mean time,concentrate on putting up the flames in your own country.That will be of some real help.

Do not utter Indian voice we better know about ourselves, your idea of artificial India was echoed by several western think tanks. All just underestimated us. What is your next idea, coup? that too was discussed and debunked by the 'time'.

Do not utter Indian voice we better know about ourselves, your idea of artificial India was echoed by several western think tanks. All just underestimated us. What is your next idea, coup? that too was discussed and debunked by the 'time'.

what about indian voices like Ms Roy. As you get more educated in india say like china you will have more mis roy's/
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...y-calls-end-indian-occupation-kashmir-27.html

No ones underestimated you indians its you overestimate yourselves and compare yourselves to china. anyway back on topic india is not secular

What is inevitable is the removal of artificial hate filled ideologies that have been injected into the region by the invaders.

That has turned some people into haters. They may go back to the desert and all will be well.

Their own country is the worst culprit and started with the ethnic cleansing of the whole country. Now they have turned on the sects within Islam.

Then they talk of minority treatment! Some guts one must say.

What is inevitable is the removal of artificial hate filled ideologies that have been injected into the region by the invaders.

That has turned some people into haters. They may go back to the desert and all will be well.

Their own country is the worst culprit and started with the ethnic cleansing of the whole country. Now they have turned on the sects within Islam.

Then they talk of minority treatment! Some guts one must say.

sorry mate you are a bit off topic here. We are saying and it seems like it is true in the absence of anything on topic by you Indoa is definatly not secular

what about indian voices like Ms Roy. As you get more educated in india say like china you will have more mis roy's/

Dont worry,we are good at turning almost everything at our advantage.Imagine how much money the media industry have made just by selling hot stories of Arundhati Roy.More viewers=more tax money to the government.Now does this change ground reality ? :P

sorry mate you are a bit off topic here. We are saying and it seems like it is true in the absence of anything on topic by you Indoa is definatly not secular

And we don't care what Pakistanis think about that issue.

We know their problem with secularism. Don't we?

And we don't care what Pakistanis think about that issue.

We know their problem with secularism. Don't we?

this thread is not about what pakistanis think of indians. we know pakistanis dont think much about indians. This thread is about India not ben secular know what i mean mate?

this thread is not about what pakistanis think of indians. we know pakistanis dont think much about indians. This thread is about India not ben secular know what i mean mate?

I don't think we need a lecture from a Citizen of Islamic republic of Pakistan staying In Secular UK on secularism.

Back
Top Bottom