What's new

Not so secular India

yea but this threads not about china please stay on topic. india is a democracy and secular in name only

This thread is not about Gujrat or Bluestar, hope you understand simple english.

we will continue to portray india as a secular & democratic country which it is & majority of countries in this world believes in india's stand. protest by couple of nations does not make us non secular.

in other words you will continue to lie and be helped in this ny a few hypocrites lol, India is not a secular country period

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

This thread is not about Gujrat or Bluestar, hope you understand simple english.

yes it is that was two examples of hindooo terrorism. Do you understand any english?

in other words you will continue to lie and be helped in this ny a few hypocrites lol, India is not a secular country period

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

yes it is that was two examples of hindooo terrorism. Do you understand any english?

What's wrong with Hindoooo terrorism? It is necessary to contain Green terrorism from which whole world is suffering.

It's better to kill the beast before it kills you..

We are secular for sure, may be 'not so secular'. There is no country in the world, which is truly secular, barring a few Scandinavian countries. But we all know what happened in Norway recently.

Can the OP name a truly secular country and why ?

There's significant Islamophobia in Scandinavia too. After what Breivik did, there must have been a big backlash against Islamophobia amongst the general public, but that doesn't mean it won't come back.

Which country is perfect example for being secular?

we are talking about here incrd india. which its now accepted is not secular

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

What's wrong with Hindoooo terrorism? ..

I rest my case you indians are more concerned with muslims than with terrorists.

we are talking about here incrd india. which its now accepted is not secular

who accepted :rofl: you? :lol: who are you to accept in first place? :lol:

its 60 years since we both countries are separated. Pity that you guys are still trying to justify your country's existence. ..your country is going down day by day because of some nuts who have indirect support from many..and as long as it keep going down, only way you guys can feel happy is by showing few unfortunate incidents in magnifying glass and do rigorous mental masturbation.

I hope you guys divert all this effort for betterment of your country..I sincerely hope that..

its 60 years since we both countries are separated. Pity that you guys are still trying to justify your country's existence

This line summed it all up amazingly well. :D

To avoid the abuse of minorities we need to dismember india into 34 countries. India was never a country it was a numner of kingdoms united by brits under their empire. Hopefull china will take pity on indias minorities and assist pakistan in dismember india into its constituent parts to avoid this abuse of minorities

The early Neolithic era did not have the concept of even a society.whats the point?

To avoid the abuse of minorities we need to dismember india into 34 countries. India was never a country it was a numner of kingdoms united by brits under their empire. Hopefull china will take pity on indias minorities and assist pakistan in dismember india into its constituent parts to avoid this abuse of minorities

As I already said, this is what we can expect from Paid versions of premium members, forget about dismembering India, We both would be living about 50 years from now, if not killed by any non state terrorist attack, as I hve to use Mumbai Local Trains daily, just take a inch of IOK from us, i will be your slave for lifetime.

Sad but true you are working as a slave under those same brits.

Inida has to improve the policing system and we need police reforms. All of this happened because of politicians, the good thing is as we are moving in the future with media being active. These things are not possible anymore.

Sh1t happened accepted and corrected it. But people can only talk about 84 (27 years old) and 2002 (9 years old). There is nothing current to talk about.

Also securalism does not mean everyone will become secular, it just means that state is secular, the state is secular for sure.

As I already said, this is what we can expect from Paid versions of premium members, forget about dismembering India, We both would be living about 50 years from now, if not killed by any non state terrorist attack, as I hve to use Mumbai Local Trains daily, just take a inch of IOK from us, i will be your slave for lifetime.

Sad but true you are working as a slave under those same brits.

first i did not pay or ask to be made a premium member but thats going off topic, i employ brits lol, and one inch lol the whole country will in due course be dismembered if you dont get on one knee to china and we will help them not that they need help lol

This hatred will consume Pakistan and is already doing it.

This is the reason why people associate Islam with terror and extremism.

Kaffir China will not lift a finger for you Muslims. They hate Muslims and have a negative perception of Pakistan.

Negative views of Muslims were also strong in several Asian countries: Half or more of the Japanese, Indians, Chinese and South Koreans surveyed said they had negative impressions of Muslims.

Anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim attitudes rise in Europe - The New York Times

They would never risk a single Chinese life for Pakistan, let alone their cities and millions of their citizens.

Our relations are actually excellent, trade is going to top $100 billion soon.

Its interesting that you look to a kaffir country to solve your issues. And actually believe they will risk their well being for you?

This when not a single Islamic country is not doing that?

first i did not pay or ask to be made a premium member but thats going off topic, i employ brits lol, and one inch lol the whole country will in due course be dismembered if you dont get on one knee to china and we will help them not that they need help lol

Cmon..now I think you are way too much disconnected from the situation in your own country.Drones are bombing Pakistan in a daily basis, not very long ago the Americans conducted a military operation within 50 miles from Islamabad and within a few hundred yards from a military academy,there are riots on the streets,not to mention the suicide bombings and the uprisings in NWFP.
Pakistan is not even in a position to secure the internal situation let alone threaten India.

Secondly,you should stop relying on others to do your job and stand on your own.Back in the 60s-70s-80s ,people in Pakistan used to think that US would help them to disintegrate India.Now US gets replaced by China.Stop the piggy-backing attitude if you ever want to prosper.Nobody in this World is going to pick up fight for others,especially China,with which India has an annual trade volume of near about $80 bn.Wake up and see the World the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom