What's new

Not so secular India

stop being untruthful and pretending you are a democracy and secular far from that all you have done is proven you are liars

we will continue to portray india as a secular & democratic country which it is & majority of countries in this world believes in india's stand. protest by couple of nations does not make us non secular.

^^^(replying to the highlighted sentences above). If India is part of the United Nation and the International Community then everyone has the right to condemn India on human rights abuse in India(Indian Occupied Kashmir and Gujarat and Killing of Naxals).

Ok do ? wat happened in Tibet issue,SL issue ,myanmar issue, BD issue(1971) etc. in that case human right violations not happened??? wat UN did in this regard. Once again read my last line of my previous post.

I've visited India and I know for a fact Muslims in cities like Delhi live in segregated neighbourhoods while Christians in Hyderabad live in segregated neighbourhoods. Never seen that happen in Pakistan. Where I live in Karachi, there are people of different ethnicities and religions. Never once have I or my family members been discriminated on the base of religion. I wont deny I've been discriminated on the base of my ethnicity numerous times but thats another problem.
That being said there are some places in Pakistan (only in Punjab) that are known for discriminating against religious minorities.
Some people need to stop blindly following the media.

Christians in Hyderabad live in segregated neighborhoods? I am from Hyderabad, India and that is news to me. Are you saying that more christians living in Secunderabad area means it is segregated neighborhood?

Even muslims, though most of the muslims live in the old city, around the Charminar they live all over the place in the twin cities. Why do you need to lie so much? Shall I provide you a link to Hyderabad telecom directory so that you can check the christian names and muslim names. If you point one area where you don't find muslims and christians, I will beg apologies from you.

Kindly have some shame please. :hitwall: You don't need to lie just to prove your point.

incredible indians love pointing out to the world that they are a democracy and secular. When we point out that theey are not as secular as they would like us to believe they tell us they dont want to know. Just because american govt is a liar and a superpower it doesnt mean that india can become a superpower by being a liar

No. We don't need you to believe anything. Nothing at all.

We have nothing to do with you, with Pakistan. It is just another neighbor.

All we want is a full stop to terror flow. Then we can have truly nothing to do with it.

Nothing at all!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

LOL. Now you are trying to deny what you said earlier , huh ?

See highlighted sentence below :

What does "Our internal matter" mean to you ? It means to tell non Indians to shut up and mind their own business !!!

It means you should focus on Indian issues that effect you. Obsessing with internal issues is pointless.

we will continue to portray india as a secular & democratic country which it is & majority of countries in this world believes in india's stand. protest by couple of nations does not make us non secular.

Self portray by India does not reflect the reality !

Self portray by India does not reflect the reality !

yeah reality is what is published in ruppee news or what is published in Pakistani media which given 2 cents outside pakistan. Only the People of the Land Of The Pure are the Enlightened Ones.... yeah right...

Yes Delhi 1984 and Gujarat 2002 will forever remain a blot on modern, post independence India. It will take many generations of concerted effort at nation building to wipe away the ignominy of these events. What we as Indians must ensure is that such incidents are never never never repeated. Only then can our children and grandchildren pass off these incidents as mere aberrations..... .

The first step in the right direction is to recognise that these events happened and that they were wrong. Only then can preventive action can be taken. Simply because a Pakistani has started a thread on the subject does not make the events go away. Pakistanis are doing many things in their country which are so very wrong but that does not justify what happened here. Does it matter how other countries treat their minorities or the weaker sections of their societies. We should not mistreat our minorities, they are all Indian citizens and our constitution has given them equal rights and privileges.

We Indians posting on PDF may not have had anything to do with the events, but the onus of letting such events occur in the first place lie on all Indians. As citizens of independent India, we should strive for an equitable and secular society with social justice for all and not a society founded on bigotry. We have a long way to go before we reach there, but that is OK as long as the direction we move in is the right one. The bottom line is that they should never happen again.

india secular like saying Somalia pirate is world navy power,

india democracy is like saying slaves live better than aristocracy

just check those sad videos on youtube you can easily find out whats happening in India

people dont take indians words seriously because they always in denial and loud mouth arguing and finding ridiculous excuses

yeah reality is what is published in ruppee news or what is published in Pakistani media which given 2 cents outside pakistan. Only the People of the Land Of The Pure are the Enlightened Ones.... yeah right...

My dear div for your conveniance:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/139035-india-s-press-intellectually-poor-clueless.html

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

just check those sad videos on youtube you can easily find out whats happening in India

people dont take indians words seriously because they always in denial and loud mouth arguing and finding ridiculous excuses

That sir is incredible but true

You and your mindless posts. Do you always have to be a retard ? Or is retard is your middle name ?

as if china's hands are clean. i think china is proving it's secularism by performing atrocities on buddhists in tibet & muslims in xinjiang .

indians cant handle the above incredible truth

Back
Top Bottom