What's new

Not Confirmed ... Operation on Nine Zero .. All telephone line disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.
wht happened in 90s, was wrong, not only MQM, but it were the karachites because of PPP an MQM cross fires who suffered the most who had no political affiliations what so ever

not these parties are trying the bring the same things again, all parties MQM, anp and ppp dont care abt the common people, its the karachi which suffers because of their egos

MQM being the winning party for karachi has the greater responsibility to avoid any harm to karachi, but MQM being the corrupt, just want to use karachi popularity to do their ghunda gardi

You call a military operation 'cross fire'? 90% of the murdered Karachiites were abducted by military/paramilitary/police forces before they were executed! It was a slaughter, the same that was carried out in Bangladesh. Mohajirs moved to Pakistan leaving everything behind, in search of a promised homeland of the pure and 63+ years on they still face discrimination at every damn level.

If you have a moment and a hint of honesty, sit down, relax and think about those who sacrificed every thing for Pakistan, the people who migrated to Pakistan leaving everything behind were the ones who sacrificed more then any one else in Pakistan or India yet they are still Mohajirs! Every issue in Pakistan has a solution.....start by providing cheap, readily available and swift justice for all.

You call a military operation 'cross fire'? 90% of the murdered Karachiites were abducted by military/paramilitary/police forces before they were executed! It was a slaughter, the same that was carried out in Bangladesh. Mohajirs moved to Pakistan leaving everything behind, in search of a promised homeland of the pure and 63+ years on they still face discrimination at every damn level.

If you have a moment and a hint of honesty, sit down, relax and think about those who sacrificed every thing for Pakistan, the people who migrated to Pakistan leaving everything behind were the ones who sacrificed more then any one else in Pakistan or India yet they are still Mohajirs! Every issue in Pakistan has a solution.....start by providing cheap, readily available and swift justice for all.

im not talking abt military operation in the first place, i ve already mentioned mqm workers died as a reference to tht op

chill dude, use your brains instead of high blood pressure, im talking abt cross fire of pp and mqm aft tht

Have they not learned anything from history? They did an operation against MQM in the 90s and that only killed thousands of innocent people. It was a genocide on Karachi. Now they want to do it again? They tried to end MQM but they only got stronger because us Karachiites are educated not uneducated like the majority of Pakistan. We know the true dirty faces of these corrupt governments. Karachi is the backbone, nerve of the Pakistan's economy. You fck with Karachi and all of Pakistan will collapse. Good luck collecting revenue from Interior Sindh or KP when Karachi isn't there anymore.

and finally the truth is out the MQM supporters want to break pakistan and country! i think the jinnahpur thing is coming to reality now after such dhamkis from MQM leadership and its supporters!

Mohajirs moved to Pakistan leaving everything behind, in search of a promised homeland of the pure and 63+ years on they still face discrimination at every damn level.

ok good point very good point BUT who welcomed those people with open arms like brothers and made sure they are one of US! they are equally pakistani as us!!

however, which people didn't till 63 years accept that they are pakistani??? who calls themselves "muhajir" till today??? who talks about ethnicity?

as for what have urdu speaking achieved in pakistan the following:

MUSHARRAF ruled for 10 years!!!!!!

Umar Sharif

Anwar MAQSOOD

A.Q. KHAN

governor sindh ishrat-ul-ibad

NOW ANSWER ME WHERE HAVE THE URDU SPEAKING BEEN DEPRIEVED?
i clearly am not deprieved brother and i am sure you are not either you are sitting in AC you are talking easily your party has been ruling karachi for 10 years now tell me where is the deprivation ?

ok good point very good point BUT who welcomed those people with open arms like brothers and made sure they are one of US! they are equally pakistani as us!!

however, which people didn't till 63 years accept that they are pakistani??? who calls themselves "muhajir" till today??? who talks about ethnicity?

as for what have urdu speaking achieved in pakistan the following:

MUSHARRAF ruled for 10 years!!!!!!

Umar Sharif

Anwar MAQSOOD

A.Q. KHAN

governor sindh ishrat-ul-ibad

NOW ANSWER ME WHERE HAVE THE URDU SPEAKING BEEN DEPRIEVED?
i clearly am not deprieved brother and i am sure you are not either you are sitting in AC you are talking easily your party has been ruling karachi for 10 years now tell me where is the deprivation ?

You want to know deprivation in 1 sentence? Abolishment of LG system and introduction of Commissionaire system in Karachi. So majority of Karachiites have to live under a commissioner because PPP holds majority and power in Sindh by virtue of seats won in interior Sindh. If there exists such an extreme conflict of interests then I believe Karachi, Hyderabad should be made a province.

And by the way according to our constitution, any city with a population of over 10 million has the right to demand provincial autonomy from parent province. Hope I don't need to remind you that population of Karachi alone is over 20 million.

You want to know deprivation in 1 sentence? Abolishment of LG system and introduction of Commissionaire system in Karachi. So majority of Karachiites have to live under a commissioner because PPP holds majority and power in Sindh by virtue of seats won in interior Sindh. If there exists such an extreme conflict of interests then I believe Karachi, Hyderabad should be made a province.

And by the way according to our constitution, any city with a population of over 10 million has the right to demand provincial autonomy from parent province. Hope I don't need to remind you that population of Karachi alone is over 20 million.

so slowly and steadily you are heading towards seperation? and LG system abolishment hmm let's see the benefits of LG system:
POSITIVES OF MQM:

BUILT ROADS & BRIDGES

now NEGATIVE AFFECTS OF MQM:

CALLED STRIKES THAT COST KARACHI 10 BILLION RUPPES A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bhai hum road koo chateingaay?? yaa kahyeingaay?

and if we are making provinces then let's just start by giving balochistan azaadi so that Karachi can be made jinnahpur too. and pathans can make there greater afghan! and seraykis can have a nation too and so can hazara's!

Sindhion ka Sindh Panjabion ka Panjab Balochon ka Balochistan aur Pakhtono ka soba Pakhtonkhuwa. Pakistan bananey walon ki oladon ka kya qasor wo kahan jaen kis se fariyad karen.
Karachi mey marney walon k ley Yom e Soog pe porey Pakistan se kisi Siyasi aur Mazhabi jamat ki janib se koi himayat nahi ki gai sirf iss ley k ham farzand e zameen nahi ab hamey apni pehchan apney sobey ki sorat mey chahey.

i got this message now i say WHY THE BLOODY HELL DO WE HAVE PROVINCES ON ETHNICITY & NOT ADMINISTRATIVE GROUNDS!
abolish punjab,sindh,blaochistan and nwfp!

altaf bhai(british nationals) demands are the same as bal thackrey and his cry for mharastraa! but unfortunately indians have moved away from ethnic politics but pakistanis haven't!

PPP was banned since 10years period & MQM was working in alliance with Musharraf, after PPP came to power no one knows about it & were thinking of Benazir's assasination & also maybe MQM thought to continue working as it was working with Musharraf that seems the reason for joining their alliance.
Question I asked was... Why? Personal benefit only. Bacha bacha knows the reality of Zardari, then why is MQM now suddenly making allegations of corruption?

MQM was doing good & speedy developments in Karachi, their mayor was a guy from poor family who doesn't even have their own house, so people of Karachi were happy with MQM but PPP & their son ANP are thugs they came to Karachi for looting & violence purposes, both these parties must be banned. aur 60 saal say hum nahi balkay doosray Pakistani humko muhajir muhajir ka tana detay hain, isn't it sad?

Mayor Kemal did zilch in the last few years other than screaming "MERA Qaida, Mera Qaid, mera qaid, aur tum sab ullu ke pathay ho". Assliat of Mayor Kemal as a badtameez insaan came out. Previous progress can also be contributed to the mid-way projects that he simply got lucky enough to see through completion. Let's not also forget Mayor sahab's lie that he has been declared as the 2nd best Mayor in the world.

Its not question of families for me, its simply put, MQM is a gunda party. In Feb 2008, the elections were so fraudulent. My sister went to vote and MQM thugs casted her vote for her and told her to go home.

My father's family came from India and settled in Karachi too. I have never felt as a Muhajir, just a Pakistani.

ok 2 major points:

1) NO PROVINCE HAS LG system now sindh is following what other provinces already follow

2) ZULFIQAR MIRZA said that MQM wasn't paying bills since it left government(in government all phones were free) ofcourse their lines will be cut!

MQM office attacked in Lyari: Sources

KARACHI: An office of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) came under attack on Monday as criminal gangs fought in Lyari, bringing life to a standstill in the area.

The MQM has so far not given any official confirmation, but independent sources confirmed that an attack did take place on the office.

Two groups clashed in Lyari leading to a complete shutter-down of Lee Market, Baghdadi, Moosa Lande and Khadda Market.

The Rabita committee has also expressed concern over the situation in Lyari and blamed it on the Amn Committee. They alleged that those involved in terror activities in the area had instructions from government officials.

Sources have also said that all unit offices of the MQM have been asked to shut down and limit their activities.

The MQM general worker meeting in Karachi and other areas in Sindh has also been postponed as a result of the law and order situation in the country. MQM chief Altaf Hussain was to address the gathering.

The party will announce a new date shortly.

MQM MPAs have submitted five adjournment motions for the Sindh Assembly session to be held on July 13.

The adjournment motions are on law and order, Karachi Electric Supply Company (KESC) and electricity load-shedding, gad load-shedding, embankment breaches and price hikes.

Muzammil Qureshi, Heer Soho, Khalid Iftikhar and Amir Moeen Peerzada submitted the adjournment motions.

Well your grandmother is one of the few very lucky ones who were allowed in Punjab as Punjab had a well known quote for all migrants from Indian "Chalo Chalo, Pakistan aage hai" which means "Carry on, Pakistan is ahead". It was actually sindh that accepted Mohajirs instead of Punjab.

Ironically when it comes to Lahore, Pehawar, Quetta or any other city it becomes a matter of pride and ownership, even Imran Khan was caught saying hamara Lahore but when MQM guys say hamara Karachi, all hell breaks lose. Problems in Karachi exist only because the rest of the country cannot digest the fact that Karachi belongs to MQM and MQM deserves due right.

I'm from mohajir Family, Punjab Province accepted us with open arms, People of Punjab provided us shelter and means to carry our life further.I'm a Urdu Speaker, our whole family speaks Urdu with each other. It's Just when guest came, We talk in Punjabi with them. And Still today, We don't call ourselves Mohajirs, But Pakistanis. Unlike the MQM Party, Why the Hell they refer themselves as Mohajirs till today? We are living in Pakistan Mate, Migration era has long gone.

Can you say With Clear Conscious. That MQM was Saint at that time when Military operation launched, They were not involved in target Killings, Not Involved in " Bori Band Laashay",Black mailing stuff, MQM were not having Turf war with MQM haqiqi at that time When Military operation launched, There were daily target killings on daily basis at that time, Can you Deny All this Things ?

WTF look the stupids of pakistani media use libyan rebel pic for show PPP guy .media is enemy of pakistan

-8067detail.gif

orgnal pic from reuters :argh::argh::argh:

r

No quick fix to east Libya woes as war drags on | Reuters

and finally the truth is out the MQM supporters want to break pakistan and country! i think the jinnahpur thing is coming to reality now after such dhamkis from MQM leadership and its supporters!

Shove that thing out of your mouth that you've been sucking on for so long and then learn to think. Where did I say break up Pakistan? I'm talking about how Karachi will collapse if there are any violent operations. And again Jinnahpur was a false movement started by the Army and Government to start an operation on MQM and innocent Karachiites.

Asslam alaikum,

Brother i never call my urdu speaker brothers as mohajer actually it hurts me when i hear them calling themselves as mohajirs ( i think they like this identity). Anyway MQM AND PPP now getting ready for the next elections so much more bloods needed to pose themselves as mazlooms and the poor pakistani will sacrifice his life for them and again these ppl wil come to power and become bhai bhai, when poor ppl of pakistan will understand?

Logon ki jaan or maal say khailnay waloo ko Allah barabaaad karain un ki aulodon k saaath aameeen

TARIQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom