What's new

‘Not aware’: Pentagon on Pak F-16 count after Feb aerial dogfight with IAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nop
American inspectors comes here on rotating basis. We can't hide even if we want. And F16 is for defense purpose. I don't think we will cross LOC with F16 as indian media claimed. This will be act of aggression which U.S.A will never allow us.
nope wrong

Firstly there is no such thing , show me single evidence stating there are conditions associated with F-16s

Secondly, Pakistan even if in such conditions associated can do hot chase and enter india in a defensive role

Thirdly, Paf can do its assets defence on the other side of the border that is why F-16s were in air that day

I think this will open some eyes

how about this scenario ..... :-)

Pakistan Agreed - India shot down their F-16 worth $20 millions
Indian Agreed - Pakistan shot down their Mig-21 worth $5 millions

AS a final settlement, India has to pay Pakistan with $15 million after deducting $5 million for their loss.

But, India proposes to give 3 Mig-21 to Pakistan instead of hard cash!

Pakistan partially agreed, but wanted third party agreement to ensure full life support and spares...

India disagreed to sign any contract that will make it liable to provide support and spares...

Finally, both party's agreed after Bangladesh's mediation that India will provide Pakistan with 4 Mig-21 as one off settlement...

Pakistan now talking to both China and Russia for support and spares contract!

Happy Deal!

how about this scenario ..... :-)

Pakistan Agreed - India shot down their F-16 worth $20 millions
Indian Agreed - Pakistan shot down their Mig-21 worth $5 millions

AS a final settlement, India has to pay Pakistan with $15 million after deducting $5 million for their loss.

But, India proposes to give 3 Mig-21 to Pakistan instead of hard cash!

Pakistan partially agreed, but wanted third party agreement to ensure full life support and spares...

India disagreed to sign any contract that will make it liable to provide support and spares...

Finally, both party's agreed after Bangladesh's mediation that India will provide Pakistan with 4 Mig-21 as one off settlement...

Pakistan now talking to both China and Russia for support and spares contract!

Happy Deal!
Stop drinking gau mutar

You wouldn't know what reality is if reality hit you with a BVR in your face

Try a heavier note say Su30

Just curious what company is willing to insure IAF jets when your own Air Chief has lost confidence in them?
dude, I was talking about F-16's insurance... :-) I know no company in the world would like to bankrupt themselves by insuring our Mig-21 :-)

Stop drinking gau mutar
I don't drink it or have never drank it or have not seen anyone drinking in my life time...I swear :-)...its fun dude...take is sportingly .... you ppl have been discussing over and over the same things for last 2 weeks without any conclusion...so just thought of having some funny thoughts....chill!

How about you give us drone versions of Tejas and we test some live air to air missiles on them to determine how many hits they can take. With this we get to test our missiles and you can market the Tejas as battle tested
Done! :victory1:

The United States defence department on Friday said it was “not aware” of any investigation that was conducted to ascertain if Pakistan had lost an F-16 in a dogfight with Indian fighter jets on February 27, contrary to a report by a news publication that had gone on to say, citing unidentified defence officials, the count revealed none was missing.

Foreign Policy magazine reported Thursday that US defence personnel conducted recently a physical count of Pakistan’s F-16s and found all in tact, none missing. It attributed the finding to two unidentified senior US defence officials and said the count was conducted at the invitation of Pakistan..

A US defence department spokesman told Hindustan Times in a statement that they, the department, “weren’t aware of any investigation like that”, that was said to have been conducted, according to unidentified defence officials cited in the FP report, and referred this reporter to the Department of State.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ht-with-iaf/story-Rw4gSknuuSBnMc2EyYe62H.html

lol...so much of contradictions from all concerned parties in this matter...every day there is new claim and counter claims...

FAKE NEWS: Above source is indian therefore it is null, void and outright lies.

No official press release or tweet from Pentagon or Dept of Defence, its just some local indian newspaper quoting unknown source. Not much reliable

Riiiight… We're gonna take the word of a Print Media called 'HINDUstan Times' over that of a well-reputed print media.

Now, where is your named 'Official' from the Pentagon?

You're barking up the wrong tree - knowing full well India can't Dogfight :-) .

The original article from that broke the news of counting didn’t have any spokespersons identified- but you drank that koolaid.
Look at the difference in credibility of that author and print media...and Hindustan Times...u will have ur answer as to why one is believed and the other laughed at. U may be in denial about the sorry state of Indian media...but the world knows that it's a joke. First establish some credibility before expecting others to take u seriously.

Kindly post Press Release from Pentagon or State department of Defence

"Your News states that unidentified spokesperson"
I thought the report never claimed a press conference...but officials did the count?

Just another feeble attempt by Indian media to not have to ask questions about the second plane. Where is that SU-30? What is the name of the SU-30 pilot who was shot by JF-17?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom