What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 weeks? No wonder. It's the same reason why Indians keep shouting superpower. It's called delusional of grandeur.

I was there for a couple of months. I came back two weeks ago. Learn to read :coffee:

You still didnt answer my question... :)

Another thread speaks of catching an agent in Thailand who has been selling weapons to the Nagas. If India keeps on controlling the NE it will only cause them to fight. NE cannot prosper in India. A separate NE that can freely trade with its neighbors including BD is a recipe for its prosperity.

Xeibei never rule China. Mongol and Manchu speak and write Chinese. You not only have trouble understanding history, you can't even count number of years. Small wonder, ave Indian IQ is 82.

Even during the century of humiliation, the emperor still rules China and its land. Where were the indians? You don't even have a country, you were completely colonized and owned by the British. They made you slaves for 200 years.

LMAO! Grasping on straws! and what? :O lool Xeibei never ruled China? looool! Is that what CPC said? Yeah well they're colonised in 'their' own country :) And Mongols speak Chinese? The inner Mongols maybe ;)

Lool what's the use if coward and a drug addict emperor can't save his subjects? No wonder Hong Kongese want the Brits back :P

Seven pages ? that too on a "tofu credibility thread"? guys let this die a natural death . dont bother with the trolls.

Pakistan did provide assistance in 1960s along with Chinese support, the result was 1971 war and Chinese support disappeared overnight:lol:

:lol: :lol: Nice one,

I guess they are priming up for one more.

The delusional of grandeur is a mental disorder that is independent of time. Two weeks or two years make no difference.

You should go to Singapore, I guarantee you it is no delusion :) I feel bad for Chinese guys in Singapore, since all their girls want to be with us :(

You should go to Singapore, I guarantee you it is no delusion :) I feel bad for Chinese guys in Singapore, since all their girls want to be with us :(

I've been here for 4 years. And I've been in this forum for 9 months, I know the typical indians delusion and their obsession with fair complexion women.

LMAO! Grasping on straws! and what? :O lool Xeibei never ruled China? looool! Is that what CPC said? Yeah well they're colonised in 'their' own country :) And Mongols speak Chinese? The inner Mongols maybe ;)

Low IQ is not an excuse. Learn proper academic history.

Lool what's the use if coward and a drug addict emperor can't save his subjects? No wonder Hong Kongese want the Brits back :P

Does it get any dumber than this line of logic? You don't even have a country.

I've been here for 4 years. And I've been in this forum for 9 months, I know the typical indians delusion and their obsession with fair complexion women.

Yes some minority of Indians might be obsessed with fair complexion women, but the type those people like is fair complexion Indian women. I can guarantee you that it is not the Chinese look we go for, no matter how fair they might be, we dont find the features attractive. Chinese girls would be a backup option for the ugly Indian guys who cant get a nice Indian girl.

The op should have opened this thread last week .i had a party last saturday with many of the NE friends i could have showed these comments.and would have typed there responces. it would have been fun

Bihu Dance - the most popular dance form in NE India - look the women wear sarees and men dhoti

670-bihu-dance.jpg

Popl- 39 million ( of this 22 million are Hindus)
Language- No one speaks Han Chinese or has anything that is influenced by Han Chinese culture.

Yeah, I've noticed that many articles posted in this forum are credible, but the replies.....do you think it's credible? Then let it down.

Most of the tr@sh things are posted by your fellow Chinese.

Since the validity of report from Ministry of Tofu has been found to be not credible , can somebody post any credible article from Ministry of Noodles ...... :omghaha:

Popl- 39 million ( of this 22 million are Hindus)
Language- No one speaks Han Chinese or has anything that is influenced by Han Chinese culture.

Tibetan culture is extremely different from that of Han Chinese, Tibetans never use Chinese writing system, never exposed to Chinese religion like Taoism and Confucianism and don't keep Chinese names. How can these Hans even claim cultural similarity with others. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bold part: You should be made a top diplomat for India. You are so good to twist two separate events into one. Any other new inventions?

Thanks for the compliment.

Here are other inventions :

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDMQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usc.edu%2Fdept%2FLAS%2Fir%2Fcews%2Fdatabase%2FMizos%2Fmizos.doc&ei=798lUpeyNMiQrQe__ICgAg&usg=AFQjCNHCc7HjSBL-J4LVHJCpaXPzm8mQBg&bvm=bv.51495398,d.bmk&cad=rja

PHASE II. MILITANT MOBILIZATION

1963: Under Laldenga’s leadership, the MNF wins two of the three assembly seats in the Lushai hills area of Assam. At the district level, the MNF receives the second largest number of seats, making it a threat to the victorious Mizo Union. As the MNF starts pressing claims for an independent Mizoram, Laldenga and his close advisers secretly visit Dhaka and reportedly receive assurances of arms and training supplies from the Pakistani secret service (Bhaumik 1996, 145-147; The Independent, 07/13/90).

PHASE IIIa. LOW-LEVEL HOSTILITIES

August 1966: Pakistani President Ayub Khan denies that his government is aiding the Mizo rebels. Reports indicate that large number of Mizo youths crossed over into East Pakistan during the summer and are allegedly being housed at training facilities (Bhaumik 1996, 158).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom