What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the script used by the Jurchen (Manchu) before they switched to the other one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurchen_script

Jurchen script and language

Then Manchus switches to Manchu script in 1599 based on Mongolian script.

South Tibet don't belong to Indian as Indian claim Tibet don't belong to China, no wonder China whoop India in 1962 for dreaming of overtake Tibet from China rule.

South Tibet and Tibet belong to Tibetian not China or India.

Another crap comment from a Chinese who think Tibetans live in Arunachal Pradesh. :omghaha::omghaha:

Then Manchus switches to Manchu script in 1599 based on Mongolian script.
They switched only because they became illiterate when they lost the ability to read their traditional Jurchen script in the middle of the Ming dynasty. They totally forgot how to write in Jurchen characters and forgot about the whole Jurchen writing system's existence when Nurhaci ordered the Mongolian script be adopted. It was easier for them to learn since it was alphabetic.

Its clear that most Indians would treat Northeast Indians as foreigners. The guys from Assam and the surrounding states are foreigners in their own land.

Currently a Taiwanese is treated as foreigner by mainlander with each of them using separate passports. While people in Hongkong thinks mainlanders are foreigners. :woot:

Ha ha ha
what a joke?
Nice thread though, m a local. And i gurantee the thread started that gosh! Ur dreaming. :-* ROFLMAO

Currently a Taiwanese is treated as foreigner by mainlander with each of them using separate passports. While people in Hongkong thinks mainlanders are foreigners. :woot:

this is a political issue.

While the issue with northeastern Indian is a racial issue. They just look different and "chini" like according to Indians.

Their own writing system and script shows they were always different from Hans. :woot:

Look at your pathetic intellect, you have degenerated to that of youtube standard poster. Did I not mention they adopted Chinese as the official language. They became Chinese. They even look Chinese. Can you come up with something better?
Oh I remember, the definitive border and history of china was behind the great wall? :omghaha::omghaha: :rofl:

Look at your pathetic intellect, you have degenerated to that of youtube standard poster. Did I not mention they adopted Chinese as the official language. They became Chinese. They even look Chinese. Can you come up with something better?

They adopted Chinese but you see them still using their own languages and writing system. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh I remember, the definitive border and history of china was behind the great wall? :omghaha::omghaha: :rofl:

BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

Whereas the eastern half of China dates back about two millennia, the western part is far more recent, having only been incorporated about 300 years ago.

From the mid-17th Century, large tracts of the western region were conquered by the Qing dynasty in a series of brutal wars. The inhabitants of these lands were not Han. With their different physical appearance, darker skin, distinctive customs and lower level of development, the Han saw them as the Other, as "barbarians".

There are lots of North East Indian members on this forum and they hate Chinese most.

if north easterners want secession,we must let them go.it is sadism and injustice to suppress their desire.if it is true,let them decide their future(but the same logic doesnt apply to kashmir...it is entirely a diff case)

hey you....have u ever been to india....leave NE ppls....even north indian looks different from south indian....here in india we indians can identify a person state background by his face...leave NE ppls they are indians but actually u are chini which derives itself frm china u fool, from the last so many years we are racially abusing u by calling u guys chini....and hey u chini listen carefully our government literally dont care abt china and taiwan....it is concerned to defend itself from china aggression....and these chini will get a suitable,gentlemen reply this time if they think of any misadventure

my fellow indian members...China got enough reason to include our North East states into their Heavenly Middle Kingdom..now,brace for another wet dream 9 dotted line type map to come up with "Ancient and completely justified Claim" tag which will cover this region..

man....sometimes i think who is more devil??CCP or Amresh Puri... :rofl:

None of the Northeast states would ever want to merge with a communist state where freedom means doing everything but Questioning the government,the moment you did that you will get a flying kungfu kick on your a**.:bunny:
Speaking of racist last time i checked a chinese member was saying that the people from northeast India and Southeast Asia are of lower race than the mighty Hans.

my fellow indian members...China got enough reason to include our North East states into their Heavenly Middle Kingdom..now,brace for another wet dream 9 dotted line type map to come up with "Ancient and completely justified Claim" tag which will cover this region..

man....sometimes i think who is more devil??CCP or Amresh Puri... :rofl:

In future if colonization of moon start, Chinese will present some Ming or Qing era 9 dashed map to claim that Moon was the Chinese territory. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom