What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes some minority of Indians might be obsessed with fair complexion women, but the type those people like is fair complexion Indian women. I can guarantee you that it is not the Chinese look we go for, no matter how fair they might be, we dont find the features attractive. Chinese girls would be a backup option for the ugly Indian guys who cant get a nice Indian girl.

This post is as backward as the policies of political party with your name... Sorry I mean it!

WTF is this BS thread all about, ssome wet dreaming out of work 50 center types in a few comments in some tofu forum and some loser posts that as thread???

Xeibei never rule China. Mongol and Manchu speak and write Chinese.

Mongolian Script
mongol_script.png

Manchu Script
800px-The_lords_prayer_in_manchu.jpg

Tibetan Script(Tibetan Script resembles our Devanagari script)
tibetan_vowels.gif

All three nowhere looks similar to Chinese writing system.
200px-Hanzi.svg.png

Another thread speaks of catching an agent in Thailand who has been selling weapons to the Nagas. If India keeps on controlling the NE it will only cause them to fight. NE cannot prosper in India. A separate NE that can freely trade with its neighbors including BD is a recipe for its prosperity.

Prosperity for you may be.. Not for them.. Most of the NE know that they have better chance of survival being with us than being an independent nation.. They wont be able to enjoy their independence because, Bangladesh and China will claim most of their areas and they will be in big trouble.. They are already troubled by the illegal immigrants of Bangladesh.. Who know may be they are buying these weapons for sending those illegals back to where they came from.. As some member said, the large voter's turn out is itself an indication that how many people really wanted independence.. So try dreaming of annihilating India in some other way..

wonder what the author is smokin..his sense of gr8,funny man..:rofl:
on a serious note if a person looks like other national should he claim that nationality??by that logic can africans claim 30% of u.s??
or should southeast countries claim china??or by that logic i think india must claim china because some of her citizens look like themm..funny article..i exist that some of them face discrimination but they are also loved..after the recent assam ethnic clashes when most of them are killed and displaced most of their relatives who are living in many cities like banglore,chennai,hyderabad recieved warning calls from extreamists that vacate the place and to go back to their state.but the local people stood by them and supported them till the end.
Northeast exodus: People return to Bangalore - NewsX - YouTube
We will be back soon, assure northeast people - Times Of India
Mathrubhumi English - People from northeast returning to Hyderabad

north east might be discriminated but its just not them we have many others and they are provided with special provisions in our constitution.situation will improve.
SCHEDULE

and all this when extremists demanding separate country surrendered to democracy and accepted that india is their country.
72 Extremists Surrender In Tripura
Dreaded Northeast militant leader surrenders - Hindustan Times
North East militants surrender before Chidambaram - The Hindu
Assam: 1,855 militants surrender before Chidambaram : East, News - India Today
Scheme for Surrender-Cum-Rehabilitation of Militants in the North-East: Government of Assam
Three militants surrender in Tripura
The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Northeast | 13 Zou militants surrender
Northeast Militants: 18 BLFM militants surrender in Tripura

and finally to cheerleaders :omghaha:

Mongolian Script
mongol_script.png

Manchu Script

tibetan_vowels.gif

200px-Hanzi.svg.png

Yet again, another dumb post from you, I'm beginning to question your IQ really. The point here is not that they didn't have their own script, but that they adopted Chinese as the official language. They became Chinese.

Yet again, another dumb post from you, I'm beginning to question your IQ really. The point here is not that they didn't have their own script, but that they adopted Chinese as the official language. They became Chinese.

LOL... Indians pull stuffs from their *** and claim it credible. I suggest you don't take them too serious. They are a joke, their economy is a joke, the rupee is a joke. Gandhi was the mother of all jokes. Need I go on..?

Just do us a favor - come to Arunachal and say to the face of a local - hey, you are Chinese. Then try to go back to your country with your hands and legs intact. :sniper:
LOL... Indians pull stuffs from their *** and claim it credible. I suggest you don't take them too serious. They are a joke, their economy is a joke, the rupee is a joke. Gandhi was the mother of all jokes. Need I go on..?

LOL... Indians pull stuffs from their *** and claim it credible. I suggest you don't take them too seriously. They are a joke, their economy is a joke, the rupee is a joke. Gandhi was the mother of all jokes. Need I go on..?

Gandhi? Mahatma Gandhi was a man. I think you are talking about Indira Gandhi :devil:

Its clear that most Indians would treat Northeast Indians as foreigners. The guys from Assam and the surrounding states are foreigners in their own land.

Its clear that most Indians would treat Northeast Indians as foreigners. The guys from Assam and the surrounding states are foreigners in their own land.

Chinese wet dreamers:omghaha:

Take care of TIBET first!!!!

South Tibet don't belong to Indian as Indian claim Tibet don't belong to China, no wonder China whoop India in 1962 for dreaming of overtake Tibet from China rule.

South Tibet and Tibet belong to Tibetian not China or India.

South Tibet don't belong to Indian as Indian claim Tibet don't belong to China, no wonder China whoop India in 1962 for dreaming of overtake Tibet from China rule.

South Tibet and Tibet belong to Tibetian not China or India.

Where on earth is south Tibet we never heard of that until chinese pulled it up we only know ARUNACHAL PRADESH. :D :D

Their own writing system and script shows they were always different from Hans. :woot:

Are bhai sab ko chhudawana magar pehle kashmir to chhudawa lo! :undecided:

It's funny how most Indians don't know much about Chinese history since, it's mostly in Chinese and they can't read or understand but what about?

Xeibei rule? Manchu Rule? and Mongol rule? Add them all up and It is more than 1000 years. And yeah this doesn't even include 'A Century of Humiliation' by Brits and Japs, who butchered your countrymen in millions.

These are the notable kingdoms not to mention Jurchens/Khitans and Huns who ruled bits and bobs of China :)

Serial Indian liar doesn't know basic math. The Yuan lasted from 1279-1368. Qing from 1644-1912. "Xianbei" ruled north China from 386–535. Add them up, Yindoo. Do you get a thousand

Remember what the Arabs, Ghaznavids, Delhi Sultanates, Timur, Mughals, Portuguese, and British did to India for over 1,000 years. :rofl:

Mongolian Script
mongol_script.png

Manchu Script

tibetan_vowels.gif

200px-Hanzi.svg.png

This is the script used by the Jurchen (Manchu) before they switched to the other one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurchen_script

Jurchen script and language

Bushell_Juchen_21.jpg

jurchen.gif

See Khitan script too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_script

Khitan scripts and language

Khitan_mirror_from_Korea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom