What's new

North Thunder Exercise Thread

saudi funded you before i think , what iran has offered till now because i am not aware how is your relationship with KSA and iran now

We have hostile relations with India and the current Afghanistan regime, with terrorists launching attacks at our schools and universities from bases in Afghanistan (see link below). Having a hostile Iran means 90+ % of our borders are with hostile nations, a situation any nation wants to avoid, especially since the border region with Iran (Balochistan) is an integral part of the CPEC agreement with China, the largest source of foreign funding in Pakistan at the moment. The Chinese are spending way more in Pakistan than the Gulf nations are. Therefore its not as simple as Saudis are giving you some money, therefore you should be their ally and follow them whereever they go. We have to take care of our own nation as well, especially since we are surrounded by hostile nations on all sides.

Peshawar school massacre: Five arrested in Afghanistan over murder of 150 in Pakistan as pupils pay tribute to fallen classmates | Asia | News | The Independent

Last edited:
. This execise is about defending the Gulf and the Middle East and only nations that are capable and willing of doing that will be attending.
Strong words for pandering countries. They didn't join the drill because their love of Islam or the Sauds , they joined for the payday. Nothing will come out of this grandiose military display, but a barbecue of sheeps , camels , poetry , a big feast and a fat check.

Malaysian Troops Arrived

Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png

I mean they want to start the exercises as soon as possible.

yeah sure , it's fun to train with all you guys with big numbers and in a nice field , it would be fun to watch some A2A practice too

Back
Top Bottom