What's new

North Thunder Exercise Thread

Utter waste of efforts. I actually laughed looking at first post where it is boosting of unity. Lol like Arabs will ever come to our Aid if India ever starts another war with Pakistan. In previous wars Arabs didnt even bothered to take a moral stand to help Pakistan so leave the thought of any physical effort in the future. Instead of wasting our time in this good for nothing allaince we should clean up mess in our own part of region first. To our shame a non Muslim nation like china provided us material support at difficult times.

House of Saud is flooding Sisi with money right now so i think people would be more shocked if they didnt. Egyptian are the new canon foders for saudis in future conflicts. Considering Pakistan is never coming to their Aid at least in near future all thanks to Raheel Sharief otherwise Nawaz was ready to Hand over our *** to Saudis.

They have in the past conflicts and will do it again. We can do without negativity, shall we?

So where is Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Afghanistan, Indonesia Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Niger, Tanzania and all those Countries? Indonesia is out is kinda strange.

Yeah Indonesia should have been there especially their special forces they are good to train with

Interesting thing is SSG troopers coming in Jordanian airline. It seems there is a SSG contingent based in Jordan these days for joint training purposes

Yes there is a contingent of SSG based in Jordan but many Jordanian commandos have graduated from SSG academys in Pakistan..

Qatari forces

56c3e8fbf1507.jpeg
145563632594561.png
145563632631212.png
145563632799323.png
145563632833254.png

UAE Forces

426cf04f4c.jpeg

Last edited:
It would be impossible to please both the Saudi’s and Iranian in one go. Pakistan must decide.

saudi funded you before i think , what iran has offered till now because i am not aware how is your relationship with KSA and iran now
countries relations are not based on funds or offers sir . remember we can chose friends but we can not choose neighbors if you remember we have 909km border with Iran and we are here to live with that . we and Iran both have no choice over here but good peaceful relations .

Utter waste of efforts. I actually laughed looking at first post where it is boosting of unity. Lol like Arabs will ever come to our Aid if India ever starts another war with Pakistan. In previous wars Arabs didnt even bothered to take a moral stand to help Pakistan so leave the thought of any physical effort in the future. Instead of wasting our time in this good for nothing allaince we should clean up mess in our own part of region first. To our shame a non Muslim nation like china provided us material support at difficult times.

House of Saud is flooding Sisi with money right now so i think people would be more shocked if they didnt. Egyptian are the new canon foders for saudis in future conflicts. Considering Pakistan is never coming to their Aid at least in near future all thanks to Raheel Sharief otherwise Nawaz was ready to Hand over our *** to Saudis.
Please dont post stuff if you have no knowledge at all about. These countries were the first to recognize us and immediately began pumping in aid and support.

In 1965 Indonesia offered to invade Andaman and Nicobar while Pakistan received support from Indonesia, Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia in the form of six naval vessels, jet fuel, guns and ammunition, and financial support, respectively.

In 1971 PAF were reinforced by F-104s from Jordan, Mirages from an unidentified Middle Eastern ally (remains unknown) and by F-86s from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia and Iran offered free shelter and fuel refills. Libyan F-5s were also deployed in Sargodha.

During our quest for nuclear power - Saudi Arabia and the Gulf nations were the only countries to support us and pledged 60,000 barells of oil per day in case of sanctions , they themselves facing risk of sanctions for doing so. Billions have been pumped in for aid - they have always backed us in the Kashmir dispute and have always supported us in any way. What I listed was just fraction of what they have done for us. Stop your ignorance.

So where is Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Afghanistan, Indonesia Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Niger, Tanzania and all those Countries? Indonesia is out is kinda strange.
If this exercise was about defending, Indonesia, Africa or Central Asia then they would've attended. This execise is about defending the Gulf and the Middle East and only nations that are capable and willing of doing that will be attending.

saudi funded you before i think , what iran has offered till now because i am not aware how is your relationship with KSA and iran now

Not just funded, provided Pakistan with diplomatic support at key moments. SA does have quite an efficient diplomatic service.... :D

If this exercise was about defending, Indonesia, Africa or Central Asia then they would've attended. This execise is about defending the Gulf and the Middle East and only nations that are capable and willing of doing that will be attending.

If it is than what the heck Pakistan is doing out there, and what about all those African Nations? What about them? Are they their to defend Arabs?

It would be impossible to please both the Saudi’s and Iranian in one go. Pakistan must decide.

No actually this is what balanced FP is all about..
With Iran..it is about export of goods and import of gas and electricity.Co-Operating in shipping and trading via Chahbar and Gawadar..
With the GCC and Saudis it is export of man power, goods, services and import of liquid fuel and some ores.

Just follow the money and benefit in goods terms and co-operation with each other..and dont attempt to become a proxy in between! After all Pakistan with nukes is the heavy weight of middle east and Asia..

With any war between GCC and Iran (an impossibility) Pakistan will be a net loser in terms of lost job and trade. The Iranian know that they will not find much entertainment in Pakistan to pull it on their side...

Back
Top Bottom