What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
Indus is exclusively in Pakistan. Get your facts right.

g8yjrqlho4j11.jpg

Really yaar, even you have customized version of map ( pakistan specific). But fortunately, history can be erase or modify even map.
Example of EU source:
https://www.ancient.eu/article/230/religious-developments-in-ancient-india/

You know too much. :azn:

I have known few South Indians here in US who tells me how it is in India. How their states have been robbed throughout last 7 decades and their states have been literally tied and rpd again and again by north Indian states. For them the real enemy is not Pakistan, China or weather but north India.

Really yaar, even you have customized version of map ( pakistan specific). But fortunately, history can be erase or modify even map.
Example of EU source:

I haven't customized anything. Indus flows 95% in Pakistan, 3% in IOK and 2% in China. IOK does not belong to india.

BTW nice attempt,

Sanujit, . "Religious Developments in Ancient India." Ancient History Encyclopedia. Ancient History Encyclopedia, 01 May 2011. Web. 10 May 2020.

License
Submitted by Sanujit, published on 01 May 2011 under the following license: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike.

Modern India only came into existence in 1947. Before that this subcontinent was a British colony and 500+ princely states. Before that, it was a patchwork of territories under different rulers. Most rulers like Akbar, Aurangzeb, Ashoka, etc. could only keep these territories united in their lifetimes. After they died or their successors were weakened, again new nations were created.

You can call this patchwork of territories "Hindostan" or even "Bharat-varsh" if you so please. Only Hindostan will be more accurate. There was never a "Bharat" throughout the history of this subcontinent.

I don't understand why so many of you can't accept simple historical facts which can be verified on Wikipedia or any other encyclopedias.

Modern India only started in 1947. The map of India which you studied in school is no older than 1947. Also it's inaccurate. Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan-Administer Kashmir, and Aksai Chin are controlled by Pakistan and China respectively. They have their own capitals, highways, languages, currencies everything.

No, I m a south Indian and I don't find any dreams about separation from India. We are a very proudly Indian.

There are more chance that sindh can be separated from Pakistan rather than south India from India

Ouch lol
Example of EU source:

Clean bowled.
Modern India only came into existence in 1947. Before that this subcontinent was a British colony and 500+ princely states. Before that, it was a patchwork of territories under different rulers. Most rulers like Akbar, Aurangzeb, Ashoka, etc. could only keep these territories united in their lifetimes. After they died or their successors were weakened, again new nations were created.

You can call this patchwork of territories "Hindostan" or even "Bharat-varsh" if you so please. Only Hindostan will be more accurate. There was never a "Bharat" throughout the history of this subcontinent.

I don't understand why so many of you can't accept simple historical facts which can be verified on Wikipedia or any other encyclopedias.

Modern India only started in 1947. The map of India which you studied in school is no older than 1947. Also it's inaccurate. Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan-Administer Kashmir, and Aksai Chin are controlled by Pakistan and China respectively. They have their own capitals, highways, languages, currencies everything.

I think you selected wrong country flag. :D

I haven't customized anything. Indus flows 95% in Pakistan, 3% in IOK and 2% in China. IOK does not belong to india.

I already said boss! As per the Pakistani text book, you are right but request to have look at international sources. Thank you..

Hindi is forced on Tamil and other poor South Indians.

You won't even get job in many companies in Northern India if you don't know hindi and are south indian, but you will do absolutely fine with knowing English and hindi if you are north Indian and will get a job in south india.

You cannot create artificial states. Just like Europe Union is an artificial state so is india. Look how British quit EU because they were smart enough to realize that UK was feeding others. Now EU states are milking Germany. Similarly South India is getting milked and North India Bimarus are getting feeded by South India'S hard earned money. India is artificial British creation to contain China.

You obviously don't know much about EU or India. EU is not a state but only a monetary union and today they are under far less pressure than during the global financial crisis in 2008 and the Euro took a hammering. India is an ancient civilization like China and will always be one country. 1947 was a defining moment when it could have been multiple countries and the British badly wanted that but it weren't to be. It is the will of the people to be together. I won't speak further because that ll get me banned.

OO mere Pakistani brother and fake Indian.
As you said and if I take your words then, modern Pakistan even was not existed before 1947! So, pls correct your country fellow man because he was started claiming on Indus.

Hindi is forced on Tamil and other poor South Indians.

You won't even get job in many companies in Northern India if you don't know hindi and are south indian, but you will do absolutely fine with knowing English and hindi if you are north Indian and will get a job in south india.

You cannot create artificial states. Just like Europe Union is an artificial state so is india. Look how British quit EU because they were smart enough to realize that UK was feeding others. Now EU states are milking Germany. Similarly South India is getting milked and North India Bimarus are getting feeded by South India'S hard earned money. India is artificial British creation to contain China.

Hindi is not at all forced on anyone. Every state in India has a right to teach hindi in its state curriculum and apart from Tamilnadu everyone else learn hindi in school. You don't have to know any language except English to work anywhere in India but one should learn the local language whether hindi or Tamil to assimilate better.

South India benefits a lot from energy and minerals,.labour from north india and white collar professionals also.

UK has done a paper brexit but the actual brexit is very very difficult. It will affect the UK economy bigtime and that of London as an economic hub. People are still wondering what will happen.

OO mere Pakistani brother and fake Indian.
As you said and if I take your words then, modern Pakistan even was not existed before 1947! So, pls correct your country fellow man because he was started claiming on Indus.

What's to correct there? Even Pakistan came into existence only in 1947. As did India.

The facts I present before can be verified on any international website of neutral reputation such as BBC, CNN, Wikipedia.

I don't know why you're calling me "Pakistani brother." I am really offended. Be gladful I'm not reporting you for personal abuse.

You can call me a "desh-drohi" or "Tukde Tukde gang." I'll be fine with that much.

All that doesn't matter. Bharat was a civilization and the country exists today on that basis of connect. We worship the same god in Kashmir and kanyakumari, Gujarat and Guwahati and beyond that also there is a solid connect and synergy. Only ignorant people who lack EQ will call it artificial. Anglophile Indians choose to ignore primary knowledge and seek to parrot the opinions of the British and west and consider themselves educated.

Not happening at all.
Just as silly idea as the Baluchistan will separate from Pakistan threads.
Exactly. Many of my friends say Baloch will separate, I say they won't. People always argue on the basis of economics and ignore emotions and think they are intellectuals. Balochistan alone won't separate from Pakistan, if many states separate from Pakistan Balochistan will follow but never alone.

See the south India map clearly it not same as before 2014

17448737_304.gif

One language (Telugu)/One Culture ...... few misconceptions result is

Huge riots/strikes and the state is divided into two and u people are dreaming united South with a lot of different languages.

Back
Top Bottom