What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
South Indians generally hate the Hindi language. So if you meet any person from that region, don't start speaking to them in Hindi as it always offends them (I respect their choice). English is absolutely fine.

I didn't knew that until few people from South India told me this in US. They are proud of their language,history and culture which is different from artificial hindi republic. The best way is South India become a United States of Dravid Nadu, they will be developed country if not like Europe then definetly better than countries like South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan or Indonesia. North India is pulling them backwards. Sooner or later north will have even more seats and population bomb, while south population will decrease and give opportunity to north bimaru states to occupy south Indian land and even marry their women.

South Indians are more Indians then rest of India

fail

India is the name borrowed from my province Sindh. South Indians are Dravidians while north are Bimarus, always occupying others land. Dravidians are also tired of india'S rpe epidemic. Dravidians have different culture and history.

Its a reality that south indians are more hardworking and educated than their northern counterparts. South indians know this and think north to be a bit backward and barbaric but its also a reality that south is not going anywhere it is going to stay in india. Its just not going to happen in near future

No, I m a south Indian and I don't find any dreams about separation from India. We are a very proudly Indian.

There are more chance that sindh can be separated from Pakistan rather than south India from India

I'm from Sindh, we were one of the first states who voted for Pakistan, way before any other Pakistani province. Even a sindhi hindu princely state like umarkot choose to merge with Pakistan than with bhart.

Next offtopic post will be reported. You can open a new thread where we can slAP you about Sindh reality.

India is the name borrowed from my province Sindh. South Indians are Dravidians while north are Bimarus, always occupying others land. Dravidians are also tired of india'S rpe epidemic. Dravidians have different culture and history.

Indus does not belong to only Pakistan. Correct you fact right!

BS Same logic can Applied on Karnataka And Tamil nadu

If You are in Bangalore you must know Kannada Same is for Tamil in Chennai

In My state Goa You Will be rapped for not Knowing Marathi or local Konkan language

I've been to plenty of Goa rave parties. Just saying, I don't really do drugs but I like its party and carnival atmosphere.

You and I are saying the same thing. It's a must to know the local languages in those states. But, it's an unrealistic expectation. However I do respect all regional languages including Konkani.

I don't speak a word of Marathi as I studied in ICSE (all right, I do speak a little slang). I think all Maharashtrians speak Hindi very well so there's no point. But I say you gotta respect the local language.

Southern Indians are extra possessive of their languages. I don't mind it (and as I said I respect their choices). But it can lead to communication problems when you're in the outskirts of Chennai or Bangalore.

I only speak English when in South India, or among Southern Indians of which there are many here in Singapore. That's the only safe choice.

I'm from Sindh, we were one of the first states who voted for Pakistan, way before any other Pakistani province. Even a sindhi hindu princely state like umarkot choose to merge with Pakistan than with bhart.

And, we are south Indian and very proudly an Indian.

I don't know, a known video can be a source in PDF at most of the times.

khalistan was dead in 1980s but still Alive in PDF, the same goes about south India.

99.99% people in south are very proudly being an Indian. We have language differences but its our strength.

There are many videos about Pakistani States but Indians will get ban if open based on similar as such this thread.

Last edited:

I love Sindhis. Both on this side and that side of the border. Had lots and lots of Sindhi friends while growing up in Mummbai (of course in India they're mostly Hindus). I have met Sindhi Pakistanis and befriended/become quite close to a few.

It's a fact that South India has been separate for most part of this subcontinent's history. Modern India only came into existence in 1947. The common fabric holding these territories together has now vanished thanks to BJP's communal and linguistic policies.

As the resentments grow deeper, the future of modern India hangs in balance.

Dream on.

North India is pulling them backwards. Sooner or later north will have even more seats and population bomb, while south population will decrease and give opportunity to north bimaru states to occupy south Indian land and even marry their women.

Just for your knowledge, number of seats are not going to change in future depending on population.

Indus does not belong to only Pakistan. Correct you fact right!

Indus is exclusively in Pakistan. Get your facts right.

g8yjrqlho4j11.jpg

South Indians generally hate the Hindi language unless they have lived in North India/Mumbai etc. for very long. So if you meet any person from that region, don't start speaking to them in Hindi as it always offends them (I respect their choice). English is absolutely fine.

I am Tamil myself and very few Tamils will behave like this. Most Tamils will just tell you they don't know hindi and try to help you with English.

I am Tamil myself and very few Tamils will behave like this. Most Tamils will just tell you they don't know hindi and try to help you with English.

Hindi is forced on Tamil and other poor South Indians.

You won't even get job in many companies in Northern India if you don't know hindi and are south indian, but you will do absolutely fine with knowing English and hindi if you are north Indian and will get a job in south india.

Ignorance in this thread is mind blowing. The world has been trying very hard to break India and unite the EU since 1000 years and failing. They should learn a lesson.

You cannot create artificial states. Just like Europe Union is an artificial state so is india. Look how British quit EU because they were smart enough to realize that UK was feeding others. Now EU states are milking Germany. Similarly South India is getting milked and North India Bimarus are getting feeded by South India'S hard earned money. India is artificial British creation to contain China.

Hindi is forced on Tamil and other poor South Indians.

You won't even get job in many companies in Northern India if you don't know hindi and are south indian, but you will do absolutely fine with knowing English and hindi if you are north Indian and will get a job in south india.

You know too much. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom