What's new

North Korean Stand Off With the US & S.Korea: News and Updates

China would not save the third generation of fat Kim but the 38th parallel. US and the SK will not be able to swallow NK.

Tell me a reason why do China even care about North Korea? Is it because if North Korea's communist collapse the West will invade China? :omghaha: How come they never mention Vietnam supporting North Korea since it's a communist state you know?

We are coming closer to a point, so that a miscalculation on either side would lead to an all-out war confrontation, including nuclear exchange. China must now step in and stop N Korea.

Latest news: UK wants to retain the Trident nuclear deterrent because of North Korea threat.
North Korea threat means we need Trident nuclear deterrent, says PM | UK news | guardian.co.uk

yeah this is all escalating into Korean peninsula madness 3.0 on the fast lane
if the stupid brits join in the fray, then it is WW3,

Tell me a reason why do China even care about North Korea? Is it because if North Korea's communist collapse the West will invade China? :omghaha: How come they never mention Vietnam supporting North Korea since it's a communist state you know?

If you know a bit about geography, a bit about history then you will get the answer there

Current Korean peninsula situation(both countries of DPRK and ROK) fits for China's interests, but if DPRK starts war or US-S.Korea starts it all will change relatively stable situation (for North-China). Coz DPRK so close to China's boundary, we also involve in conflicts. What about millions of N.Korean refugees into North China?
The Sino-N.Korea friendship treaty, thousands of Chinese soldiers died in 1950s N.Korea, hundreds of Chinese soldier's graves still in there. Do you think all this has nothing to do with China? We supported DPRK coz they also support our interests in return. If not, tomorrow they will bite u.

If China won't do anything, a aggressive N.Korea will defeated by West army, a poor N.Korea also will crash and more crazy without internal reforms, a uncontrolled-nuke N.Korea easily become potential enemy if China refuses all their requirements(so close to BeiJing).

Mr Deng left words for future China foreign policys:"韬光养晦,有所作为". I just hope sometimes China government indeedly do some useful to push N.Korea back to a normal developing country not like a “Great Cultural Revolution”style poor country.

You are regurgitating the history and the reasons for our involvement in the war that many people know about!
And do you think we are not doing our part lobbying rigorously to maintain the status quo before and after the DPRK's missile test?

Whoa there. Chill...

What I'm saying is that the ballistic missiles made by North Korea aren't advance enough. That's all I'm saying. They have not made a solid fuel rocket yet.

Like I say you people come out with bonkers. You know that dont you? You evaded my point and just added some more crap, well done but it doesnt answer what I said. Untill then just keep quiet.

Dont know why people keep saying (in a wheeny gay american tone) "all it takes is a US bomber to affect NK's plan and put halt to it" - when all it would take to knock down 1 bomber is a simple rocket. 1 rocket would definately cause the jets to malfunction causing them to crash land if not causing them to blow up in mid air!

Just like how the west puppets keep saying "you cant sink a US vessel" - err yes you can, just 1 big a$$ rocket will cause a major hole in it and cause it to sink - simple physics. End of.

Like I say you people come out with bonkers. You know that dont you? You evaded my point and just added some more crap, well done but it doesnt answer what I said. Untill then just keep quiet.

The point I'm trying to make is that North Korea is a decades away from having a solid fuel rocket that could actually work and nuclear warheads small enough to fit in their missiles.

I don't know if you support North Korea or just Anti-American, but if it is one of them or both, then you're bonkers

First post after being a professional, whatever that means......

It's obvious why China's defense corporations might be cash in on this development. It's a perfect way not only to battle test, but to actively promote their weapons. Some of which might be:
- J-16
- J-11B
- J-10A
- JH-7A
- H-6K
- KJ-200
- Type 052D
- Type 052C
- Type 054A
- Type 041
- Type 99
- ZBD08
- PLZ05
- PHL03
- Z-19
- Z-10

You say it like North Korea have money to pay for all those........

Even if China involved in the Treaty, they can provide a "Token" force that fulfilled their defence treaty obligation. The treaty only require China to engage, not on the scale of Engagement.

What´s if N. Korea fires the first shot?

Defence Treaty only work if one side is being attacked. No use if they actively engage with others.

China´s leadership is surprisingly passive. Mr Xi paid first visits to Russia and some Africian countries, while the fire broke out next to the border.

China would like to downplay or sit it out by not mentioning in the North-South Korea Relation. They know for a fact that if they say anything, they would be twisted and used against them if there are actually a war in the future.

Personally, it smell like Kims personal big fart to me, there are no need for China to get involve in this current situation.
Hence the Chinese leader play down the whole situation.

Congrats on going pro, jh.

People have to realize the defense part of the defense treaty. US/SK aren't going to strike first.

There may not be a war now but, someday, I think fatty Kim might just push the region to that point.

Well that is about everything they have to speak off. Every one knows their WW2 style armed forces.

LOLOL I know....

it's annoying. I have a NK friend in the US marines and even he gets annoyed with the government in NK....that's what pushed him more towards the US.

How about this; China and US should let alone South and North Korea, let these two fight without using nuclear weapons. If one lose the winner takes the full land or vice versa? nice plan right?:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom