What's new

North Korean Stand Off With the US & S.Korea: News and Updates

The situation is getting worse. Kim Jong Un is crazy. I just hope their is a solution.
Although new leader is young, Kim Jong Un was 29-age, ever spent many years learning in West country (study in Swiss school).
I mean he must knew the huge gaps between DPRK and the West, if N.Korea shot first there's no any doubt they will be defeated and lose Kim's power in DPRK.

If he's so dreadfully stupid that still insist to start a new war first, it's the destiny to end Kim family's rule in DPRK by both sides of China and America.

If he's so dreadfully stupid that still insist to start a new war first, it's the destiny to end Kim family's rule in DPRK by both sides of China and America.

Thank you for agreeing to us' aim of moving a lot closer for an invasion on China!

Kim is crazy but the fascist American regime is provoking North Korea with military exercises and sanctions that hurt its people. China was duped in Libya by the west and we have been duped again into going along with sanctions against NK. Sanctions only make NK more aggressive. Chinese leaders must grow a spine to say 'no' to western powers. China is now surrounded in Asia, but the CPC is going along for the ride with the western regimes. NK has not invaded anybody, it's the west that has destroyed country after country for decades upon decades.

Thank you for agreeing to us' aim of moving a lot closer for an invasion on China!
Current Korean peninsula situation(both countries of DPRK and ROK) fits for China's interests, but if DPRK starts war or US-S.Korea starts it all will change relatively stable situation (for North-China). Coz DPRK so close to China's boundary, we also involve in conflicts. What about millions of N.Korean refugees into North China?
The Sino-N.Korea friendship treaty, thousands of Chinese soldiers died in 1950s N.Korea, hundreds of Chinese soldier's graves still in there. Do you think all this has nothing to do with China? We supported DPRK coz they also support our interests in return. If not, tomorrow they will bite u.

If China won't do anything, a aggressive N.Korea will defeated by West army, a poor N.Korea also will crash and more crazy without internal reforms, a uncontrolled-nuke N.Korea easily become potential enemy if China refuses all their requirements(so close to BeiJing).

Mr Deng left words for future China foreign policys:"韬光养晦,有所作为". I just hope sometimes China government indeedly do some useful to push N.Korea back to a normal developing country not like a “Great Cultural Revolution”style poor country.

China´s leadership is surprisingly passive. Mr Xi paid first visits to Russia and some Africian countries, while the fire broke out next to the border.

The UN and the Western imperialist will cut all foreign aids to China if they support North Korea.

Contrary to what I wrote before that DPRK's civil lives remain calm as usual. The situation is really worsening by the hour.

Latest news is DPRK is mobilising its 3000 km missiles towards its east coast. They cover ROK, japan and Guam.

DPRK cannot afford a war of any scale.

It is short on basic supplies: food, fuel, medicine
There has been provocations on both sides. The most dangerous of Kim's regime is its chemical weapons, not its nuke.
We are coming closer to a point, so that a miscalculation on either side would lead to an all-out war confrontation, including nuclear exchange. China must now step in and stop N Korea.

Latest news: UK wants to retain the Trident nuclear deterrent because of North Korea threat.
North Korea threat means we need Trident nuclear deterrent, says PM | UK news | guardian.co.uk

The UN and the Western imperialist will cut all foreign aids to China if they support North Korea.
JOKE, tell me who always supported N.Korea since 1952?

NNAh9q6.jpg

if his trip was longer, he would be back finding vietnam none existence .
Don´t derail the thread, dude. It is all about Kim and his slaves called North Koreans. Chinese appear to be more interested in the first lady of China nowadays.

LOL I concur :D

The NK regime can't seem to function without using the word "nuclear" at least once everyday lol.

Well that is about everything they have to speak off. Every one knows their WW2 style armed forces.

China of course they helped them in the Korean war but what i'm saying is if the war breaks out and if China gets involved helping NK then the UN and US might turn down foreign aids to China.

China of course they helped them in the Korean war but what i'm saying is if the war breaks out and if China gets involved helping NK then the UN and US might turn down foreign aids to China.

The UN and the US are not as powerful as you Arabs think they are. The soviets did all that and both were powerless.
UUnderstand that China is no Arab nation.

Every Arabs support North Korea because they are against America, America is our biggest enemy. They doesn't understand the language of peace, all they know is the language of force. UN have NATO and US have the most evil and biggest military in the world. So won't be easy, in Korean war there were **** weapons, now it's all air and modern. NK and China should be aware of it.

China's economics are strong at the moment, they will surpass US before 2030 and could be the next superpower I heard from the economist. I hope that's true.

Anyone find it funnt that the US call North Korea's media propaganda but what about US media? Their media are full of trash and unbiased.

Today did China wanna a war with U.S? Absolutely NO !
Today did China willing to send soldiers fight against U.S.A ? NO !

Mao's Red China fighted for the honour and respect by using soldiers' life, but now China fighted for development and better living conditons by using trade and investment. Today CCP always said "中华崛起/China's rise", without foreign customers where selling ur goods, how to earn huge money? Yes China market growing more and more bigger, but foreign market still occupy most profits.

If China won't wanna war with West, does DPRK could beat them? obviously NO ! So if DPRK crash, who will takeover them first? I believe China army must prepared, this time they would in again in the name of U.N army instead of 1950 "China People's Volunteer Army".

These N Korean leaders has really lost their head...

Back
Top Bottom