What's new

North Korean Stand Off With the US & S.Korea: News and Updates

Seriously? Doesn't KJU have that little thing inside his head saying this is probably a bad idea?

NK have gone Nuts but Americans are also asking for it. SK and Japan are being dragged into a stand off b/w Americans and Nkoreans.

LOL I concur :D

The NK regime can't seem to function without using the word "nuclear" at least once everyday lol.

They may not be able to attack mainland US but they can attack Seoul or Guam Islands a US military base with 6000 personnel

The Unha 3 used to launch North Korea's 2 nd and 3rd satellites isn't advance enough. Even the DF-5 and other 1960's ICBMs work better. It looks like a war between North Korea and US is unlikely.

This is the arrogance of the west and predominately white nations that annoys me. You have been in the military of NK to know that the 1960s gear works better, the gear that is 50 years old produced well before you... honestly just STFU!

An ameircan news channel reported that they can use the missile used to send satellite in to space which can travel 10,000km - but to look good the americans said "it has not been tested on mainland" - hold on - if you can send something into space you can surely use the rocket on main land.

Load of bonkers the US always comes out with.

It will go down like this.

And I wonder why NK wants to attack such a poverty-stricken nation such as the US. What will they get out of bullying poor US?

Last edited by a moderator:
USA should take a start to finish all of its nukes first and stop

interfering in others matters for several hidden dirty desires every where.

1) This is the problem it wont do it. And even if it does then it has the knowledge to rebuild these secretly - this is part of life once you learnt something you dont forget it just like how you learn to drive a car, if you havnt driven one in 10 years you will be rusty at it but you would know how to drive it!

2) People are still blinded by the US' bullsh!t words and believe them even after the 2 wars. People were saying no more wars etc etc now they seem to be believeing their governments again and saying stand upto Iran and NK.

To all the Kim haters, dont be jealous because he is younger than you and in a highet position of a country. For arguments you can say he is hot blooded, but what about the dirty politicians of the west and israhell who are middle aged? They lie about stuff and manipulate!

Seems sensible to plan for the worst while hopeing for the best.

The ideal outcome, China moves troops into NK to secure NK nuclear sites against "US agression", moves Fatty the III and Dennis Rodman to a secure location in Beijing with a PS3 and a news feed that loops reruns of MASH, offers the worst of the generals a choice of retirement or reeducation and then starts feeding the people.

20 million refugees is too much a problem, better an orderly transition than a colapse and it seems Kims only policy is threaten everyone while letting his country fall appart.

440181-nd-north-korea-update.jpg

This day just keeps getting better and better. If WW3 starts because some of some guy that wants to outdo what his dad did, that would really suck.

This day just keeps getting better and better. If WW3 starts because some of some guy that wants to outdo what his dad did, that would really suck.

NK getting destroyed is more likely than WWIII. No one fights for a lunatic!

NK getting destroyed is more likely than WWIII. No one fights for a lunatic!

I certainly hope so. It'll never happen but China and USA should back away and let Japan, and the two Koreas deal with it. There's more than enough there to deal with it. The last thing the world needs is the largest and second largest economies getting involved and sending us back to an economic stone age.

china is a very smart country and I'm sure that they have their fingers on top of the red button and the N.K finger, they are just trying to keep the America busy. Just my assumption.

China does not want N.K to have nukes and delivery capability as much as the U.S, Japan and S.K

nukes in morons' hands are the worst thing we can have in any cases.

and N.K is out of control of China````it is time for China to clean this $hit up that we left untended for decades

Back
Top Bottom