What's new

North Korean Stand Off With the US & S.Korea: News and Updates

China won't do anything. The Chinese government knows North Korea is a lost cause and they aren't worth saving.

Agree with you this time, what China will do may be enter North Korea 30KM (resettlement of refugees),and make sure NK's nuke weapons safe

if China's policy is a 'desaster' than viet zoo's policy is none existance``coz four out of five UN permanent members wanted to screw you lot so badly``and not to mention all your neighbours look down on viets like sort of jungle creatures
Don´t resort to personal attack, you moron!

I say just the obvious. Look at China´s foreign policy on N. Korea: a desaster and a failure without a second example in the world history. The Beijing´s sleepwalker acts native, childish and holds a protecting hand over the country, in the hope the Kim´s regime would follow China´s order. What a greenness!

And now at the end of day, others such as America, S. Korea and Japan must clean up your legacy.

By the way Kim Jung Un calls for economic reform. I won´t be surprised if he turns to the jungle creatures of Vietnam for help instead of the big brother and unreliable neighbor China.

Don´t resort to personal attack, you moron!

I say just the obvious. Look at China´s foreign policy on N. Korea: a desaster and a failure without a second example in the world history. The Beijing´s sleepwalker acts native, childish and holds a protecting hand over the country, in the hope the Kim´s regime would follow China´s order. What a greenness!

And now at the end of day, others such as America, S. Korea and Japan must clean up your legacy.

By the way Kim Jung Un calls for economic reform. I won´t be surprised if he turns to the jungle creatures of Vietnam for help instead of the big brother and unreliable neighbor China.

Even if Kim Jong Un did, North Korea's economy would still be small.

-------------
North Korea would never attack China, except if a rogue general takes over, but then again, unlikely. North Koreans would just starve.

China won't do anything. The Chinese government knows North Korea is a lost cause and they aren't worth saving.

The last war China got involved because China was weak then, and needed a buffer zone to contain "Capitalist West".
Today China is more than capable to defend themselves and actually more rely on trading with the west. Supporting NK will have thousand drawback for just a buffer they no longer needed. It's not wise now to go to war with the west on behalf of NK.

The chance is almost 0 that China will go to war to save the Kim regime in this case, the Chinese aren't willing to shed one drop of blood for little Kim after he has blown them off. No this is either for refugees or to take him out first if The fan is hit by brown matter...probably the former, China most likely doesn't want to be stuck with the reconstruction costs of North Korea.

Actually, the latter reason (Chinese preemptive strike) could be possible if they just want a regime change and keep the buffer.
Bear in mind China only need North Korea, they don't care who runs it. If China, for whatever reason, still wanted N. Korea as a buffer. The best choice they had is to directly topple their regime and install another mad men that not as mad as presented by Kim and the one that REALLY listen to China. If they would have done it, it would have been a Win-Win to China.

Plus think of all the positive publicity about kicking Kim out of North Korea. Second choice is not impossible.

All we need do is have enough nuclear bombs and the means and the determination to deliver such.

China is capable of rebuilding herself 20 years after the armegaddon.

While the US and Japan? :omghaha:

By the way, the Russians will be the only ones who laugh all the way to the banks.

The US superpower no more. It will become a trash dump.

Japan completely wiped off the surface of planet earth. :omghaha:

You seems to forget about 1 fact.

Japan had ALREADY survived 2 bombs. China none. If there are any country in this world i need to bet on surviving the Armageddon. I would bet my money on Japan, not even in America and i would most definitely not betting on China.

No need to reply me. Carry on trolling :toast_sign:

China´s foreign policy is a desaster. The list of miscalculation and failure of Beijing´s policy is long: India, Vietnam, Japan, America, Philippines, and now N. Korea.

I believe the current Chinese Foreign policy is still under trial and error.

Don't forget China only open it's door in the 90s. That's 20 years ago. There are literally no foreign policy before that date. That's not gonna be on point with that year of service.

The longer China have to present itself(Or Herself??). The longer it have to horn their policy and eventually found one that make sense

To my understanding China always keeps some elements alerted to act in contingencies emanating from areas like her central Asian border, Mongolia, Korean Peninsula, Japan, Pacific Islands of dispute, Vietnam and the Himalayas. The Chinese act cool and with caution in these matters, always apprehensive of a Western trap to embroil her in a proxy war.

China´s foreign policy is a desaster. The list of miscalculation and failure of Beijing´s policy is long: India, Vietnam, Japan, America, Philippines, and now N. Korea.

absolutely couldnt agreed more when we help ungrateful backstabbing countries like N korea and vietnam against usa it was a complete disaster of china foreign policies

By antagonizing China and refusing to repent for you're past transgressions against Cambodia Vietnam's foreign policy is even a bigger disaster.

absolutely couldnt agreed more when we help ungrateful backstabbing countries like N korea and vietnam against usa it was a complete disaster of china foreign policies
There is a problem with your "help": your policy on Vietnam and N. Korea was and is to keep these countries devided and weak. They should serve as a buffer zone against the West. That was obvious for the North Vietnamese. So sees the Kim´s regime.

I wonder how much influence on N. Korea China has? I am afraid not much. What we see now is a complete desaster on the Korean Penisular. S. Korea now wants to enrich Uranium. Japan can follow. More bad things are coming.

I believe the current Chinese Foreign policy is still under trial and error.

Don't forget China only open it's door in the 90s. That's 20 years ago. There are literally no foreign policy before that date. That's not gonna be on point with that year of service.

The longer China have to present itself(Or Herself??). The longer it have to horn their policy and eventually found one that make sense
That explains everything. :lol:

There is a problem with your "help": your policy on Vietnam and N. Korea was and is to keep these countries devided and weak. They should serve as a buffer zone against the West. That was obvious for the North Vietnamese. So sees the Kim´s regime.

I wonder how much influence on N. Korea China has? I am afraid not much. What we see now is a complete desaster on the Korean Penisular. S. Korea now wants to enrich Uranium. Japan can follow. More bad things are coming.

You should pay some respect to japan and s korea's dad. if s korea and japan have nukes, do you think uncle sam will feel comfortable? who ate 2 nukes during ww2 and it is painfully digesting one in its soil now?

North Korea blocks South from shared Kaesong zone as crisis deepens

By Alastair Jamieson and Andrea Mitchell, NBC News

North Korea has banned South Korean workers from the jointly-run Kaesong industrial zone in the latest escalation in the diplomatic crisis surrounding the rogue nuclear state.
Seoul said about 800 South Koreans who had stayed overnight at the complex were being allowed to return home, but that new workers were not being allowed across the border.
Kaesong, a major source of income for the impoverished, communist North, is home to 124 South Korean companies that employ 53,000 North Korean workers in a cross-border, heavily-fortified joint enterprise.

"South Korea's government deeply regrets the entry ban and urges it be lifted immediately," South Korea official Kim Hyung-seok told reporters Wednesday.
It came as China expressed "serious concern" to U.S. diplomats over the worsening crisis, which has already prompted the U.S. Navy to deploy a second destroyer in the western Pacific to respond to any missile threats from the North.
A Chinese official met ambassadors from the United States and both Koreas, expressing hope that Pyongyang and Seoul could resolve their differences through talks, China’s foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei said, according to Reuters and Voice of America reporter Steve Herman.

Russia also voiced concern about the rogue Communist state’s military apparatus, saying human error or technical malfunction may cause the situation on the Korean peninsula “to go out of control,” according to a report Wednesday on Russia news service Interfax.
The comments came after Secretary of State John Kerry denounced North Korea's increasingly threatening rhetoric as "unacceptable," and said the U.S would defend its allies, South Korea and Japan, from any threat from the North.
North Korea knows what it needs to do if it wants to resume dialogue with the rest of the world, Kerry told a joint news conference at the State Department with South Korea's foreign minister on Tuesday.

Vowing to reopen the Yongbyong nuclear reactor, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un showed no sign he's listening to the outside world and has no intention of giving up their nuclear weapons.

North Korea is blocking the entry of South Korean workers into a large joint industrial zone, Reuters and the BBC reported Wednesday.
More than 50,000 North Koreans and several hundred South Korean managers work at the Kaesong complex, which is home to more than 100 factories. Permission is granted on a daily basis for South Korean workers to cross into the complex, situated in the North, the BBC said.
South Korean workers were being allowed to leave the complex but not cross back into it.
"South Korea's government deeply regrets the entry ban and urges it be lifted immediately," South Korea official Kim Hyung-seok told reporters.
The USS Decatur was headed back to San Diego, Calif., when it was given a new mission: to join the USS McCain in a missile defense mission, Pentagon spokesman George Little said Tuesday.
A third destroyer, the USS Fitzgerald, is also available to respond, if necessary, officials said.

North Korea blocks South from shared Kaesong zone as crisis deepens - World News

When the US-S Korea military exercise ended, N Korea would claim that its saber rattling ended the exercise and claim victory. Everything would go back to normal after that.

I'm surprised the US doesn't do anything to force China to control it's own dog.

Red dawn was a fuckked up movie............the movie got kim thinking he can achieve something like tat........

china doesnt trust tat fool...best action would be some how nutrialize this gangnam style copy.

images

It's obvious why China's defense corporations might be cash in on this development. It's a perfect way not only to battle test, but to actively promote their weapons. Some of which might be:
- J-16
- J-11B
- J-10A
- JH-7A
- H-6K
- KJ-200
- Type 052D
- Type 052C
- Type 054A
- Type 041
- Type 99
- ZBD08