What's new

North Korea long-range rocket broke apart after launch

i would recommend u to have a look at our list of 60 satellites launched from indian soil and then compare it to launched by suparco, and then stand infront of missor to laugh at ur stupid face.

yeah but how do u invest in ppl?? u invest in economy and development which helps ppl rise. i dont understand the pakistani concept of investing in ppl.

first of all we have a lot less failure rate than you guyz in missiles tech. just cause we haven't invest in space technology as you guyz does not mean we can't do it. there is a big difference there!

second "invest in people" means give them education, power, proper food, health care, and ofcourse jobs!
dont take everything so literally.

funny how they supplied missile technology to the Pakistanis and now their missiles are starting to flop since Pakistan's Ghauri missile is derived from a North korean variant of the Scud missile does that mean it too will flop when in use?

we test our missiles every now and then to make sure they are working. so far no major flop, unlike india who's Agni burns in his own "agni" on launch pads! lol

Why would they be executed ? execute the officials who bought faulty parts...oh that would be the govt officials !!
The faliure is obviously caused by technology immature....

The Kim family is pretty crazy, who know these scientists could be spared or not.
The faliure is a good lesson to Kin Jong Eun, he need to calm down. North Korea is a tartar ally of China.

NK is an usual troublemaker, and we should find a new way to tame them.
North Korea wanna be a regional superpower and get rid of China and Russia. Without our protection, it would have been nuked by USA hundreds of times. If USA and South Korea could stop those provocative militaty drill, North Korea will be much better without stimulation.

North Korea wanna be a regional superpower and get rid of China and Russia. Without our protection, it would have been nuked by USA hundreds of times. If USA and South Korea could stop those provocative militaty drill, North Korea will be much better without stimulation.

They are pretty delusional as they believe that 2012 is the beginning of their "strong and prosperous nation".

They need to understand that they simply can't survive without China to babysit them.

what are you talking about, any such launch is an offence to UN resolution and a threat to neighboring countries.

do you have any common sense?

There was no need to be rude, what UN resolution are u talking of?? I am not aware of any

first of all we have a lot less failure rate than you guyz in missiles tech. just cause we haven't invest in space technology as you guyz does not mean we can't do it. there is a big difference there!

second "invest in people" means give them education, power, proper food, health care, and ofcourse jobs!
dont take everything so literally.

we test our missiles every now and then to make sure they are working. so far no major flop, unlike india who's Agni burns in his own "agni" on launch pads! lol[/QUOTE]

failure is the pillar of success if your basing your opinion on idiot indian media clips from 6 years ago then i certainly hope Pakistani leaders are much smarter rather than try and educate a troll like you about the plethora of successful missile tests from 2010 to now i think that it'd better to watch the news in the up coming days we plan on test firing 3 Agni missiles one of them being Agni 5 now when each test is successful i wonder where you and the other trolls will be :)

failure is the pillar of success if your basing your opinion on idiot indian media clips from 6 years ago then i certainly hope Pakistani leaders are much smarter rather than try and educate a troll like you about the plethora of successful missile tests from 2010 to now i think that it'd better to watch the news in the up coming days we plan on test firing 3 Agni missiles one of them being Agni 5 now when each test is successful i wonder where you and the other trolls will be :)

7 success and 6 failure for Indian missile tests :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom