What's new

North Korea long-range rocket broke apart after launch

awesome news, stup1d Koreans finally realize that's only a dream to be a considerable nation.

They are so dirty poor I really don't they have resources for further developments. Even Russia is not please with their actions, there are no one will help them with money and technology.
maybe Iran can help them for return a favour. NK helped Iran missile technology in 90s.

They shouldn't politicize the space program.

Now the launch was a failure, it was even a huge disrespect to their own leader.

The people of NK will never hear the truth, depite the fact that both previous attempts failed they were proclaimed a sucess.
Dont expect headlines saying "Kim fails to get it up" in Pyongyang anytime soon.

They are just as stubborn and paranoid as their southern brothers.

I think China tolerated and babied North Korea too long. She should take a page from the US and initiates a 'regime change' and now is the perfect timing. China can set up Kim older brother with some friendly generals and open up their economy China style. I know it's not a China thing, but to be a big power you have to operate differently.

I think China tolerated and babied North Korea too long. She should take a page from the US and initiates a 'regime change' and now is the perfect timing. China can set up Kim older brother with some friendly generals and open up their economy China style. I know it's not a China thing, but to be a big power you have to operate differently.

We can get rid of that Kim family and install a pro-China faction within the party when it is necessary.

Why are we seeing so many negative comments from everybody?? Aren't failures part of development?? May be they could better it next time. Let us atleast appreciate their effort at this people!!!

Looks some engineers and scientists are going into prison camps for their entire life..
hopefully NK don't do N-Blast now just to prove something ..

We can get rid of that Kim family and install a pro-China faction within the party when it is necessary.

• Uninstall Kim.
  • Open New Pro-China Faction Ver.2.exe
  • Next>Custom, Full options > Click Custom > Next >
  • Do you want to install additional services >
  • Click No > Next>
  • Installation Path > Choose > C: Program Files/ Pyongyang / China Pro/
  • Next > Installation progress>
  • Installation Complete>
  • Do you want to run the new Pro China factor ver.2>
  • Click Yes >
  • Enjoy...

Simple isnt it???:)

Why are we seeing so many negative comments from everybody?? Aren't failures part of development?? May be they could better it next time. Let us atleast appreciate their effort at this people!!!

what are you talking about, any such launch is an offence to UN resolution and a threat to neighboring countries.

do you have any common sense?

funny how they supplied missile technology to the Pakistanis and now their missiles are starting to flop since Pakistan's Ghauri missile is derived from a North korean variant of the Scud missile does that mean it too will flop when in use?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom