What's new

North Korea long-range rocket broke apart after launch

Lol same thing with India :lol:

i would recommend u to have a look at our list of 60 satellites launched from indian soil and then compare it to launched by suparco, and then stand infront of missor to laugh at ur stupid face.

Simple, just hand over the power to ROK, then everything will be taken care of.

yeah but how do u invest in ppl?? u invest in economy and development which helps ppl rise. i dont understand the pakistani concept of investing in ppl.

While North Korea does failed rockets their people die from starvation, nice way to run a government huh:undecided:
Simple, just hand over the power to ROK, then everything will be taken care of.
South Korea is the 15º nation in HDI so i bet that it would be pretty good to NK to rejoin you...But i doubt that this will happen in the near future...

Its so sad that their rocket launch failed...I guess N.K. shold get help from Iran within its rocket/sattelite launch project...Iran has mastered this tech so easily.....:smokin:

Lol same thing with India :lol:

Yeah, everyone fails...........apart from Pakistanis.........

You guys never test your missiles.........but once in a while, just after India tests something, you come up with a "ready to use" :lol: missile...........
You guys don't need to test your missiles.......your scientists are really god gifted.....

You can thank your buddy China, the best friend of tyrants and dictators around the world, for that.

"Best friend of tyrants and dictators!!!!!!!!!!!" did you get your training at Langley, Virginia, the breeding ground of despots and tyrants? Who were the buddies of Mubarak and Saleh? Who are the buddies of Hamad of Bahrain or the Sheikhs of UAE or the despots in SA? Do you think the world doesn't know from where hypocrites like you get their training?

This fail is from malnutrition. Just like how the North Korean soldiers are.

Your brain suffers from severe malnutrition of ideas called decency, honesty and conscience!

Meanwhile the North Korean people would be hearing news how the satellite has reached its intended orbit successfully with a gentle push from the soul of the dead "Dear Leader" who is now watching them from above.

:coffee:
very glad to hear this. If NK need satelite. china can shoot for him.
but if they develop long-range rocket. it will be a danger to china. even they are our old ally.
because every country can sometimes be mad...

Oh, too bad N Korea, I guess its back to the drawing board. Surprised they don’t accuse someone of shooting it down? How many North Korean rocket scientists will be shot at dawn today? The rocket and the old man have something in common they are both failures.

:coffee:
very glad to hear this. If NK need satelite. china can shoot for him.
but if they develop long-range rocket. it will be a danger to china. even they are our old ally.
because every country can sometimes be mad...

They are so dirt poor I really don't they have resources for further developments. Even Russia is not please with their actions, there are no one will help them with money and technology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom