What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

Why my post here is deleted??

I cleaned up abunch of posts which where too much politically agressive and as far as i remember Your post was in Urdu; the forum language however is English and as such it was a double post to Your original CNN link.

I cleaned up abunch of posts which where too much politically agressive and as far as i remember Your post was in Urdu; the forum language however is English and as such it was a double post to Your original CNN link.
Are my posts aggressive?
I'd rather to say they are just some kind of sarcastic.

'Solve'? How? With permission of China? It will never happen.

For all Chinese members here. You should read the treaty carefully then you will know what will China do if US attack DPRK.

中华人民共和国和朝鲜民主主义人民共和国友好合作互助条约

The following facts you should also know:
1.China will not allow the country's security situation be threatened by any other countries.
2.The treaty between China and DPRK is still available and we will keep our words.
3.We will not interfere DPRK's domestic issues though there are problems.
4.Current situations in the peninsula mainly exist between DPRK and US.
5.US's intentions to create more chaos in the northeast Asia is to counter China and gain more benefits for its own. Further more, we can even see the groups which will benefit from the chaos.
6.It is not first time and will not be the last time that US claims it want to kill a country's leader. What a robbery mentality and uncivilized behavior.
7.China's solution to the peninsula is six- party talks.
8.DPRK is not Iraq or Lybia.
9.China is not same as the country of 67 years ago

Korean war 2.0? Only morons will provoke and ignite it.

Here is what will happen next

China will test a Inter continental Missile
North Korea will test a nuclear weapon
Iran will test a nuclear weapon
Syria will get S-400 Batteries and 3 Russian Destroyer ships and 100,000 Soldiers

Then Trump will have health problems and he will be forced to get admitted to hospital he is 70 year old man

For all Chinese members here. You should read the treaty carefully then you will know what will China do if US attack DPRK.

1.China will not allow the country's security situation be threatened by any other countries.
2.The treaty between China and DPRK is still available and we will keep our words.
5.US's intentions to create more chaos in the northeast Asia is to counter China and gain more benefits for its own. Further more, we can even see the groups which will benefit from the chaos.
6.It is not first time and will not be the last time that US claims it want to kill a country's leader. What a robbery mentality and uncivilized behavior.

In one word, China do not want DPRK to develop the nuclear weapons either. Got it?
A Korean peninsula without nuclear weapon is what we chinese want.

China has the responsibility to DPRK not to Kim Jin un.

Last edited:
All the treaty is
In one word, China do not want DPRK to develop the nuclear weapons either. Got it?
A Korean peninsula without nuclear weapon is what we chinese want.
You are smart, boy. Yeah, we insist no nuclear weapons in the peninsula from the start. Who push it that lead to DPRK make nuclear weapon? Yeah US. It seems that now you want to US to neutralize their nuclear weapons. Now you are falling into the trap that US set decades ago.Please wake up and no wishful thinking, ok?

BTW, pls give us the evidences that you are Chinese first. Thanks.

嫐和嬲是啥意思?

Who push it that lead to DPRK make nuclear weapon? Yeah US. It seems that now you want to US to neutralize their nuclear weapons.
嫐和嬲是啥意思?
How did US push Kim Jin un? DPRK is a small and extremely poor and isolated country with no oil and little resource not like middle east. If Kim Jin un do not develop the nuclear weapon, US do not even give a shit about it. Uncle Sam is too busy and will never do a business with no profit.
Even Cuba at the backyard of US has not gotten bombed by US .
What on earth do you think US can get from this country full of undernourished people and with only one fat man.
For DPRK, the most important thing is to invest limited resource to develop economy to feed its people.
Kim Jin un do not equal the DPRK.
The mainstay of a country is the people not certain man or family.

War must start before winter and must finish it within 15 days. I am sure Kim will seek asylum in China and there will be a new beginning for oppressed people of NK......Seems now God has taken notice of their plights.

嫐和嬲是啥意思?
If you are a Chinese, pls do something and say something based on your own country's interest.
Do not be an angry youth 愤青. It will harm your country.
Again China has an obligation to protect DPRK not the rule of Kim Jin un who poisoned his elder brother.
China will not go to a war against US except for Taiwan, which is really worth Chinese soldier's blood.

Last edited:
This is rather a threat to China then it is to DPRK who is not important to the US, but China is a threat to them as a rising power that can challenge the US. US is starting trouble across the globe Iraq Syria Libya afghanistan the list now has the korean peninsula in sight.

War must start before winter and must finish it within 15 days. I am sure Kim will seek asylum in China and there will be a new beginning for oppressed people of NK......Seems now God has taken notice of their plights.
It is unfair to say Kim Jin un oppress the people of DPRK, because the DPRK people with no opportunity to access to the outside world are so brainwashed that they really believe that Kim Jin un and his father and grandfather are temporal gods and saviors of Korean people. All the poverty and famine is caused by the US Imperialist and ROK.

The officials especially top officials which could get information from outside are mostly controlled and oppressed, cause these people know what's happening outside and are a potential menace to Kim'rule.

This is rather a threat to China then it is to DPRK who is not important to the US, but China is a threat to them as a rising power that can challenge the US. US is starting trouble across the globe Iraq Syria Libya afghanistan the list now has the korean peninsula in sight.
I assume that The better choise for US to make trouble with China is on the South China Sea rather than on mountainous ground of DPRK.
Pls read the news about the nuclear crisis of DPRK. It is not last month DPRK started the nuclear and missile project. Countries around Korea peninsula has no disagreement on de-nuclearize of this area.
Even China opposed DPRK to develop nuclear weapons.

I posted 02 different news outlets tweets for authenticity of news.

Here is what will happen next

China will test a Inter continental Missile
North Korea will test a nuclear weapon
Iran will test a nuclear weapon
Syria will get S-400 Batteries and 3 Russian Destroyer ships and 100,000 Soldiers

Then Trump will have health problems and he will be forced to get admitted to hospital he is 70 year old man
Then the Deep State / neocons / warmongers / hawkish... [just choose whatever you deem as fit]
will happily see Mike Pence gets promoted to take the POTUS chair... he's their backup card in case Trump somehow needs to be "set aside by any means" [JFK; Nixon; Ronald Reagan plus some others in the old time].

One should really need to ponder on how a real-estate magnate really grasp those "non-biz issues"... so it will depend on the NSC team, and these people are just coming from the same ecosystem regardless the administrations, they're serving other higher interests, it is not Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama or Trump who really matters here... REMEMBER! There are forces that stay and exist far longer and bigger than a mere POTUS tenure :P

-----------
"However, no matter who the president is, eventually the MIC always keeps the war machine going."

I know the treaty.
Technically DPRK is the ally of China.
Actually it is an embarrassment for China to have no influence on its ally.

Agree with you. Neither USA army nor Kim Jin un's big fireworks.
Our words is not unconditional and also given to DPRK not Kim Jin un.
We won't interfere DPRK' domestic issues except that our people on the northeast are under the threat of nuclear radiation.
Definitely not. It exists among DPRK, USA, ROK, Japan even Russia.
All countries around DPRK oppose the development of nuclear weapons publicly.
I think there are a lot of better choices for USA to make troubles with China than North Korea.
IMO, 20 million starving people are a big petential source of chaos.
It is really rude for the super power to say that. But Saddam was sentenced to death by Iraqi court and Qaddafi was tortured and executed by Libyan militias.
US truly killed Osama bin Laden with its own hand, but he is a leader of a terrorist organization not a nation.
It is the solution which was proposed by us many years ago that make other nations realize China really has little influence on its ally.
Yes, it is. At least, Iraq or Lybia people could fulfill their stomach.
That is the point. 67 years ago ,we Chinese sacrificed so much to fight a war which has no business with us in North Korea' textbook. I think we would not do it again 67 years later.
Only Kim Jin un could decide if there will be a Korean war 2.0.

It is unfair to say Kim Jin un oppress the people of DPRK, because the DPRK people with no opportunity to access to the outside world are so brainwashed that they really believe that Kim Jin un and his father and grandfather are temporal gods and saviors of Korean people. All the poverty and famine is caused by the US imperialist and its dog ROK.

The officials especially top officials which could get information from outside are mostly controlled and oppressed, cause these people know what's happening outside and have the potential ability to threaten Kim'rule.

I assume that The better choise for US to make trouble with China is on the South China Sea rather than on Mounteous ground of DPRK.
Pls read the news about the nuclear crisis of DPRK. It is not last month DPRK started the nuclear and missile project. Countries around Korea peninsula has no disagreement on non nuclearism of the area.
Even China opposed DPRK to develop nuclear weapons.
Look I don't buy into mainstream media too much. I am looking at things from a different prospectus then giving my opinion and you are free to disagree. Now China is being surrounded from all sides and DPRK is neutered let's say by US air strikes is that going to strengthen China? No. This is starting trouble on the Korean peninsula which is attached to China's epicentre.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom