What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

:nono: wrong wrong wrong
I am afraid your mind still stays at the cold war age. Even in cold war, Soviet and USA do not went to a hot war directly.
In the near future, if there is an inevitable conflict between US and China, it is definitely for Taiwan. Besides, there is no other contradition so important to drag two powers into a war which could destroy the human civilization.
As for Kim Jun un, his family has ruled DPRK for three generations not as emperor but as chairman. The chairman position could be transfer for father to son. What a ridiculous. To maintain the family rule, Kim family isolated the country and kept the people out of the information form the other world. So the DPRK people are born brainwashed and thought they are living in a heaven.

I am afraid your mind still stays at the cold war age. Even in cold war, Soviet and USA do not went to a hot war directly.
In the near future, if there is an inevitable conflict between US and China, it is definitely for Taiwan. Besides, there is no other contradition so important to drag two powers into a war which could destroy the human civilization.
As for Kim Jun un, his family has ruled DPRK for three generations not as emperor but as chairman. The chairman position could be transfer for father to son. What a ridiculous. To maintain the family rule, Kim family isolated the country and kept the people out of the information form the other world. So the DPRK people are born brainwashed and thought they are living in a heaven.

The one who has not moved on from the Cold War mentality is the US. If you can't see it there's no hope for you :disagree:

The only crazy in this entire picture is the US regime. Once it is neutralized, the crisis is neutralized and we return to normalcy.

Bring the Sunshine Policy in, which was destroyed by the US and its NGP lackeys.
Remind us of the former ROK presidents: Kim Young-sam and Kim Dae-jung

IF the ROK really supports the warring path, its industrialization will be annulled, and many parts will be flattened out as well, not just the NK. Will be good to also draw in the Abe's military forces into the Peninsula Bloody Fest.

QUESTION is: Does the Empire really need its vassal host permission in advance to launch any war there??? I truly doubt it... regardless whatever the inks may print on the paper... the Empire is notorious for its cunning tricks and trustworthiness in pushing out the wars (look at Iraqi WMD and Libyan No-Flight Zone and many others).

The guy thinks China is just gonna watch, let US do all the work. Once Fat Kim is gone, US will let China pick a successor. :crazy:
I don't say China will stay and watch. What i mean is that USA is going to attack the Kim Jun un and China use the ground force to disarm the DPRK army and control the country to prevent a mass wave of refugee. You know .To control a country need huge ground force which only China has around DPRK.

I don't say China will stay and watch. What i mean is that USA is going to attack the Kim Jun un and China use the ground force to disarm the DPRK army and control the country to prevent a mass wave of refugee. You know .To control a country need huge ground force which only China has around DPRK.

But it's mean China will violate their treaty with DPRK. It just like US violate their treaty with Japan or South Korea. DPRK if China's ally. Who will trust China if that's really happen. China still has 3 years before their defensive treaty with DPRK dissolved. If US forced to attack DPRK before 2020, China must protect DPRK with all cost. Because they're bounded by the treaty.

The point will be happen after 2020. If they don't prolong their treaty / agreement, then DPRK is in deep trouble.

Or a better peaceful solution...
Opt for the Russian-style of Crimean Solution, once and for all... people will have better life, no more the sh!tty craps: free-doom, demon-crazy and human-rights hollow chanting... don't mind to see the creation of another S.A.R plus some Basic Law.. or simply merged into Jilin, already many compatriots of the same root there :D region will be safer, ROK won't feel threatened for now has a friendly neighbord on the border (no more irrelevant THAAD), the US force can leave the Peninsula if it ever has such genuine intention, Japan can feel safe no more nuke threat... looks like a great idea... win-win solution for every party having the sincere interests there :cheers:

The one who has not moved on from the Cold War mentality is the US. If you can't see it there's no hope for you :disagree:
Yes. There are really some US's whose mentality still stay in the Cold War. But we do not need to be as the same as them.
I am so glad that the leaders of China put the interests of Chinese people on top priority. Although China has become the second biggest country economically in the world, there are still a lot of inner problems we need to solve. We need a peaceful environment to deal with out own problems and make our country better.
As for the issue between US and DPRK, I don't want an argument about whose fault it is.
All i want to say is that Chinese government is against nuclear development in DPRK explicitly, So do Chinese people especial those live in the area near DPRK.
Last month, China banned the import of coal from DPRK totally.

But it's mean China will violate their treaty with DPRK. It just like US violate their treaty with Japan or South Korea. DPRK if China's ally. Who will trust China if that's really happen. China still has 3 years before their defensive treaty with DPRK dissolved. If US forced to attack DPRK before 2020, China must protect DPRK with all cost. Because they're bounded by the treaty.

The point will be happen after 2020. If they don't prolong their treaty / agreement, then DPRK is in deep trouble.
I do not think Kim Jun un equals DPRK. China will protect DPRK from being destroyed and dismantled by US or ROK and maintain the stability of the country. Just a change of leading group.

Last edited:
Yes. There are really some US's whose mentality still stay in the Cold War. But we do not need to be as the same as them.
I am so glad that the leaders of China put the interests of Chinese people on top priority. Although China has become the second biggest country economically in the world, there are still a lot of inner problems we need to solve. We need a peaceful environment to deal with out own problems and make our country better.
As for the issue between US and DPRK, I don't want an argument about whose fault it is.
All i want to say is that Chinese government is against nuclear development in DPRK explicitly, So do Chinese people especial those live in the area near DPRK.
Last month, China banned the import of coal from DPRK totally.

I do not think Kim Jun un equals DPRK. China will protect DPRK from being destroyed and dismantled by US or ROK and maintain the stability of the country. Just a change of leading group.
Well said, im not doubt BeiJing will allow U.S bomb North Korea's nuclear facilities, that Kim's firework not fit for BeiJing's interest in Northeast Asia ... just a bad result of past 20 years BeiJing lost political control to Pyongyang,
even BeiJing will like to see Kim family collapse replaced by others in North Korea.

Some ppl here missed today BeiJing ... without a Great leader like Mao & Mao belief, Deng's China won't send any soldier to fight in coming Korea War, at most logistics & arms support to N.Korea. Even Washington clearly know the hot war between U.S and China only begin at Taiwan conflict, Deng's China will avoid direct confrontation with U.S.A in other hot-spot, coz that conflict with Deng's teaching "韬光养晦" and affect both earning money in China market.

Even idiot can see, the best solution to stop China rising: it's bringing chaos caused by war to China's neighbors and breaking unity inside China by chaos of economic & media policy from BeiJing. :lol:

world N.o2 economy for BeiJing = it means nothing for National foreign political ~:-)
邓访美回来就打越南全面倒向西方;江继承邓路线,直到使馆被炸才重拾军力,之前还刚搞了次消气外交;胡打太极一条路国内外走到黑。

Last edited:
what's with the coup mentality :lol: , i don't expect this to happen
It is more than a coup and the outer powerful force will get involved. So i am optimistic about its possibility.
Besides, it is a much much better solution than a cruel no-one winning war between two nuclear powers.

It is more than a coup and the outer powerful force will get involved. So i am optimistic about its possibility.
Besides, it is a much much better solution than a cruel no-one winning war between two nuclear powers.

I think, the best way for the Chinese to solve the fat Kim craziness problem is by using US as the scapegoat. Using the current crisis, they have a good chance to replace Kim without getting the blame from others.

1st. Let the US Carrier come to bomb DPRK. Trump has even has a plan to kill fat Kim by sending their best special force.
2nd. With the excuse to protect DPRK, China will send their best Army, I dunno, 6 GN? to Pyongyang. This will force the US stand down for a while; just like the previously Russo-American incident in Syria.
3rd. Kill Kim quietly
4th. Throw the blame to the US and their Delta Force, Navy Seal etc, as the murderer of the leader of DPRK.
5th. With their army there, China can secure the DPRK, and choose a leader that better than Kim Jong Un.
6th. Retreat

Trump will happy. He can achieve his objective, His popularity raise. Navy Seal, Delta Force get another name and got praise by the world, because they "kill "KJU who protected by the Chinese Army. China also happy, because they can replace the Mad Kim but still put DPRK under their arm. They also will be praised because they protect DPRK from American Invasion, although can't protect the surprime leader.

Win - Win Solution for both side.

Last edited:
Guys ... calm down !

This discussion has gone way too much off topic and calling for war is plain stupiid and irresponsible. Either You discuss this anyway more than political issue in a civil manner or I'll close this thread.

Deino

Right, i think soon we will read news U.S bomb North Korea's nuclear facilities. U.S bomb N.Korea and N.Korea bomb S.Korea, it easily lead to 2nd Korea War.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...illerson-secretary-mnuchin-and-secretary-ross
MR. SPICER: We'll take a few questions. Steve.

Q Secretary of State Tillerson, can I ask you about North Korea? Did the President say that he might use trade against China if they do not rein in North Korea? And did you get any specific commitments from China to do something about the North Korea problem?

SECRETARY TILLERSON: The Presidents’ discussions -- President Trump and President Xi -- on North Korea were very wide-ranging, very comprehensive, and more focused entirely on both countries’ previous commitments to denuclearize the peninsula. There was no kind of a package arrangement discussed to resolve this.

I think President Xi, from their part, shared the view that this has reached a very serious stage in terms of the advancement of North Korea’s nuclear capabilities. They discussed the challenges that introduces for both countries, but there’s a real commitment that we work together to see if this cannot be resolved in a peaceful way. But in order for that to happen, North Korea’s posture has to change before there’s any basis for dialogue or discussions.

President Trump indicated to President Xi that he welcomed any ideas that President Xi and China might have as to other actions we could take and that we would be happy to work with them,but we understand it creates unique problems for them and challenges and that we would, and are, prepared to chart our own course if this is something China is just unable to coordinate with us.

The Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson and other US ships, seen in the Philippine Sea in March. Photograph: MCS 3RD CLASS MATT BROWN/AFP/Getty Images

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...th-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike#img-1

(Click image for higher resolution)

2500.jpg

As powerful as this group is, it's obviously not enough to attack the DPRK but the US has quite the military assets in South Korea itself including an airbase that houses F-15's and frequently gets visited by F-22's. There's also the groups of nuclear submarines patrolling those waters with deadly capabilities.

The crazy line in this article is the following line:

The news followed a Friday report by NBC that the National Security Council had included the return of nuclear weapons to South Korea in options presented to Donald Trump for dealing with the threat posed by North Korea. Killing North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, was also presented as an option, NBC reported.

This is scary, crazy stuff.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom