What's new

North Korea could amass 100 nuclear weapons by 2020, U.S. study warns

Yeah, these aggressive little Asian nations may think that they can get a piece from China since China is very weak according to the US.

Although it may take a very little effort for China to wipe them off from the map, but it may cause the disruption on China's global economic plan.

Right now China has planned to implement the new global economic domination such as the new silk road and the new BRICS banking system, and a war will definitely cause the disruption on it.

This is what the US wants to see, so they want to sacrifice those lesser Asian nations as the cannon fodder in order to disrupt China's global economic plan.
All blank words,China wouldn't wipe off any country.

I think japan is a lot more sane than pinoy and Vietnamese

The moderate faction in Japan is not buying this, but their right-wing faction is definitely want to buy it.

And Abe is still in power for now.

All blank words,China woukdn't wipe off any country.

Why? Because we don't want to disrupt our global economic plan, but it doesn't mean we don't have this capability.

South Korea certainly doesn't want NK to have nukes.

Japan also, excessive anti Japanese sentiment + nukes is bad for Japan.

But I believe Beijing also doesn't want NK to have nukes. Sure NK is friendly with China right now, but what if 5 years down the line the relations deteriorates. Remember Sino-Soviet split anyone? No Chinese leader should support an unpredictable state with weapons of mass destruction.

I believe China, probably the only 2 country in the world with any influence in North Korean politics at all (the other being Russia), should do more to remove nukes from Korea, and steer the country in the direction of reform.

North Korea should adopt an economic model like China for better improvement of their people's lives. They are concerned about attacks from USA which is fine as it is their right to be worried, but subjugating their own countrymen under severe tyranny is not going to induce any real love for the country among North Korean people.

Instead, if they are educated to love and respect, government gives them good facilities etc they will themselves love their leaders.

But I believe Beijing also doesn't want NK to have nukes. Sure NK is friendly with China right now, but what if 5 years down the line the relations deteriorates. Remember Sino-Soviet split anyone? No Chinese leader should support an unpredictable state with weapons of mass destruction.

I believe China, probably the only 2 country in the world with any influence in North Korean politics at all (the other being Russia), should do more to remove nukes from Korea, and steer the country in the direction of reform.

Of course China don't want NK have nuclear weapon,But the fact is nobody can stop NK devoloping their nuclear weapon without a dangerous war.No point for China to push NK too hard.Besides the nuclear weapon would prevent the reunification of two Koreas even after Kim regime collapsed,so it's not all bad news for China.

We've been asking NK to reform for ages. Every time they tell us to piss off.

So what can we do? Cut off the food and power? That would cause millions of refugees to pour over the border and that's not acceptable, not to mention the starvation would probably kill as many people as a nuclear attack.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, is the saying I believe.

We've been asking NK to reform for ages. Every time they tell us to piss off.

So what can we do? Cut off the food and power? That would cause millions of refugees to pour over the border and that's not acceptable, not to mention the starvation would probably kill as many people as a nuclear attack.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, is the saying I believe.
North Korea can't open up. It will lead to foreign power like the US to funnel weapons for revolution in North Korea. They done this so many times. This dirty US's game is nothing new. It called color revolution. So it is indeed impossible to have a NK resolution. I don't see how to tackle this problem without war. I just hope the war will not spill blood over our border. Let the North Korea regime fight against SK and USA and Japan. Let them destroy each other.

North Korea can't open up. It will lead to foreign power like the US to funnel weapons for revolution in North Korea. They done this so many times. This dirty US's game is nothing new. It called color revolution. So it is indeed impossible to have a NK resolution. I don't see how to tackle this problem without war. I just hope the war will not spill blood over our border. Let the North Korea regime fight against SK and USA and Japan. Let them destroy each other.
Nah,we will help NK if US and SK attack NK.

Nah,we will help NK if US and SK attack NK.
I'm of the camp which favor non-intervention in NK because this NK regime is an untrustworthy buffoon. In fact, we will have a second thought if they put up a more pro-China leader. I'm not saying we encourage a coup but it is on the menu if they get our message.

I'm of the camp which favor non-intervention in NK because this NK regime is an untrustworthy buffoon. In fact, we will have a second thought if they put up a more pro-China leader. I'm not saying we encourage a coup but it is on the menu if they get our message.

The Kim Dynasty is definitely a pain in the a**, but we should support those pro-China factions within the party when there will be any contingent situation happening in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom