What's new

North Korea could amass 100 nuclear weapons by 2020, U.S. study warns

I thought NK nukes were gifted by the Chinese. So it should be the same. :suicide:

No country will gift the thermonuclear technology to another country.

You are right, not just SK is not a true independent country, a lot of countries have their lives at the hand of US, let's see Germany, Georgia, Bosnia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Iceland, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Poland, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Kuwait, UAE, Nigeria, Iraq, Panama ...... wow maybe half of countries in UN are not truly independent.

BTW, JP/SK/TW are already democracies for quite sometime bro ... :-)

We are a special country, and we cannot have our lives getting controlled by another country.

Why do you think Russia still has the military/political standoff with the US?

Do you think Russia never think of integrating into the West?

But the West won't trust Russia until they keep getting disintegrated.

Same for China, no matter what we do, the US won't trust us, and only a poor/weak China is the best China for them.

We are a special country, and we cannot have our lives getting controlled by another country.

Same for China, no matter what we do, the US won't trust us, and only a poor/weak China is the best China for them.

I don't know about that. Chinese gov is weird & crazy. I don't see why they wouldn't give out nukes to NK.

I don't know about that. Chinese gov is weird & crazy. I don't see why they wouldn't give out nukes to NK.

If we have really granted them the nuclear technology, then they won't keep making those dirty bombs anymore.

Alright bro ... :-)

Alright bro ... :-)

There is no such thing about the democracy, it is all about the national interests and the survival.

The West doesn't give a damn your Asian democracy or not, all they want is to have your people keep getting obedient under their hegemony rules, meanwhile bow down and worship them like God.

Japan/Korea/Taiwan are just some minor roles in this script, while we are the protagonist, and we cannot let another character to control over us.

SK is still not a true independent country, and their lives are still at the hand of the US.

The true independent country in East Asia is PRC, and thanks to Mao we have ditched this traditional 'little peasant mentality'.

While those Japanese/Koreans/Taiwanese/HKers still haven't been enlightened, that's why they will always feel inferior in front of the westerners.

When the westerners talking about the democracy, they are all running obediently like the little dogs.

Um. So let me get this straight, you, a Canadian-Chinese are lecturing @Shotgunner51 and other Chinese Mainlanders about Chinese cultural and practice? Ridiculous.

First move back to PRC first , then you can say 'we'.

The US studies are mostly BS.

North Korea can amass 100 nukes, while China can only amass 50 nukes.

No one is going to take them seriously anymore.
http://fas.org/nuke/guide/china/nuke/index.html
Old study indicates 145 in 2006 already

Although the exact size of China's nuclear stockpile has not been publicly disclosed, reports indicate that as of 2011 China has produced a total of 200 to 300 nuclear warheads. [3] In 2011, Robert S. Norris and Hans M. Kristensen estimated the size of China's current nuclear stockpile to be approximately 254 warheads. [4] Roughly 190 of these warheads are currently considered operational. [5]
Since the inception of its nuclear weapons program, China has relied on a mixture of foreign and indigenous inputs to steadily develop and modernize its nuclear arsenal from its first implosion device to the development of tactical nuclear weapons in the 1980s. [6] As a result, The Federation of American Scientists assesses China to have at least six different types of nuclear payload assemblies: a 15-40 kiloton (kt) fission bomb; a 20 kt missile warhead; a 3 megaton (mt) thermonuclear missile warhead; a 3 mt thermonuclear gravity bomb; a 4-5 mt missile warhead; and a 200-300 kt missile warhead. China is thought to possess a total of some 150 tactical nuclear warheads on its short-range ballistic, and possibly cruise missiles.
China | Country Profiles | NTI

A 2013 START estimate is
China’s nuclear arsenal is estimated to consist of approximately 180 weapons that could be assigned to various operational delivery systems. Currently, only China’s land-based ballistic missiles and nuclear-equipped aircraft are considered operational. The sea-based leg of China’s nuclear deterrent has not yet reached operational status. Additional warheads may be in reserve, comprising a total stockpile of about 240 warheads.
China | Nuclear Forces

Um. So let me get this straight, you, a Canadian-Chinese are lecturing @Shotgunner51 and other Chinese Mainlanders about Chinese cultural and practice? Ridiculous.

It's alright bro. I am living here so I might be able to see more defects hence more areas for improvement than a Canadian Chinese, no big deal... :-)

Everyone including @ChineseTiger1986 can express his views freely, whether I like it or not, let's debate! ... :-)

Useful info, that's think tank quality stuff, thanks!

It's alright bro. I am living here so I might be able to see more defects hence more areas for improvement than a Canadian Chinese, no big deal... :-)

Everyone including @ChineseTiger1986 can express his views freely, whether I like it or not, let's debate! ... :-)

You are too kind, bro. I want to learn from you and have more patience....

Nope, I am a Mainland Chinese, I will go back to China in the near future.

But I am glad that I have my experience in the western world, it has only strengthened my support for my motherland.

Otherwise, I probably won't be so pro-CPC.

Nope, I am a Mainland Chinese, I will go back to China in the near future.

But I am glad that I have my experience in the western world, it has only strengthened my support for my motherland.

Otherwise, I probably won't be so pro-CPC.

Good Luck with your future endeavors.

Do you think the 145 makes sense you?

So NK can make 100, while China only 145?

Frankly, NK's bomb hasn't reached the parity of China's first fission bomb back in 1964.

Tell to your hawks to stop brainwashing you folks and warmongering over us.

Penguin is Dutch. How can you even equate Dutch people with war mongering ?

Listen, buddy, stop being so reactive. Can you ever discuss without having to be on the defensive?

Lighten up man.

Penguin is Dutch. How can you even equate Dutch people with war mongering ?

Listen, buddy, stop being so reactive. Can you ever discuss without having to be on the defensive?

Lighten up man.

The western elite propaganda machine wanna convince you to keep colliding with China, because our nuclear weapon is weak according to them.

But do you wanna believe them? Since the density of our ICBM/SLBM tests are on par with that of the US and Russia, far more than UK and France.

What is the point of making so many ICBMs when we have only very few nukes?

They can convince you to keep colliding with China, but when the sh1t happened, you will be the one who suffers, not them.

To respect China is to make sure to leave more room of peace for yourselves.

The western elite propaganda machine wanna convince you to keep colliding with China, because our nuclear weapon is weak according to them.

But do you wanna believe them? Since the density of our ICBM/SLBM tests are on par with that of the US and Russia, far more than UK and France.

What is the point of making so many ICBMs when we have only very few nukes?

They can convince you to collide with China, but when the sh1t happened, you will be the one who suffers, not them.

Respect China is to make sure to leave more room of peace for yourselves.

*looks to the left, looks to the right*

Are you talking to moi? Um, i don't want a war with China.

No one wants to go to war with China, dude. You sound a wee bit paranoid.

Calm down.

Back
Top Bottom