What's new

North Korea could amass 100 nuclear weapons by 2020, U.S. study warns

So , in other words, they will perpetuate their begging bowl nature?

And to believe that Heijo (Pyongyang) used to be a thriving industrial city under Japanese times...:disagree:
Thats the win-win deal for Russia-NK. Russia got a man who willing to destroy US-China, Mr.Kim got money to build more nuke to punish whoever he wants.

US-China should stop messing with Mr.Kim now or the will face with 'stern punishment' :)

Russia will give money to Mr Kim to build more nuke to destroy US and maybe China,too.

Do you actually believe the words you just typed? North Korea won't be nuking/destroying anyone. As they know they would be nuked right back into oblivion. Please grasp a little reality.

Do you actually believe the words you just typed? North Korea won't be nuking/destroying anyone. As they know they would be nuked right back into oblivion. Please grasp a little reality.
VN and NK r good comrades, we know what great leader Kim can do. If US push him so hard, he may send nuke to Taliban or IS or whoever hate US to the core to make a big mess to US.

Its time for US to show our great leader some respect, u guys cant stop NK to build up to 100 nukes :)

VN and NK r good comrades, we know what great leader Kim can do. If US push him so hard, he may send nuke to Taliban or IS or whoever hate US to the core to make a big mess to US.

Its time for US to show our great leader some respect, u guys cant stop NK to build 100 nukes :)

I remember you now. You're the Vietnamese hyper-nationalist who used to always post the same photo of President Jimmy Carter and Deng Xiaoping here to annoy Chinese members.

I have a lot of respect for Vietnamese people, but you sir are aren't thinking very rationally with how the real world operates. I'll just leave it at that

I remember you now. You're the Vietnamese hyper-nationalist who used to always post the same photo of President Jimmy Carter and Deng Xiaoping here to annoy Chinese members.

I have a lot of respect for Vietnamese people, but you sir are aren't thinking very rationally with how the real world operates. I'll just leave it at that
We dont need to argue each other, let's see what will happen when Mr.Kim got 100 nukes, then u will know what I said is all true

I never lie anything in PDF :)

Kim Jong Un should focus on developing agriculture, developing fishing industry, and work with all partners so that trade can be re-established with North Korea. I hope he is more progressive minded than his late father, Kim Jong IL.

Here's to optimism !

N.Korea's target is S.Korea and Japan. China helped N.Korea in nuclear development

1280px-North_Korea_-_China_friendship_(5578914865).jpg

16756555.jpg

N.Korean leaders pay respect to Chinese fallen soldiers of Korean war.

16756557.jpg

16756558.jpg

16756559.jpg

16756560.jpg

16756566.jpg

16756567.jpg

Just more garbage coming from the same "truth" loving Western media.The same one which delivered "facts" for Iraq WMD,baby incubators,Syria goverment gas attacks,Iran nuclear program...list is very long.100 ...why not make it 1000 then...a lie will stay a lie - in which only most ignorant,stupid and simple minded people can believe.

Just more garbage coming from the same "truth" loving Western media.The same one which delivered "facts" for Iraq WMD,baby incubators,Syria goverment gas attacks,Iran nuclear program...list is very long.100 ...why not make it 1000 then...a lie will stay a lie - in which only most ignorant,stupid and simple minded people can believe.

Because NK is weak and an easy target, that's why they need to hype up its actual capability.

While dealing against the main rivals like Russia and China, they need to downplay its capability to make sure that their little buddies won't get scared. Since it is very common to hear from the western hawks that Russia's nuclear stockpile got all decayed and China's got a very small insignificant one.

This is their usual tactic to produce the propaganda.

Well said.

Because NK is weak and an easy target, that's why they need to hype up its actual capability.

While dealing against the main rivals like Russia and China, they need to downplay its capability to make sure that their little buddies won't get scared. Since it is very common to hear from the western hawks that Russia's nuclear stockpile got all decayed and China's got a very small insignificant one.

This is their usual tactic to produce the propaganda.
That can be dangerous to the people who believe those propaganda

Those small Asian nations may buy up those propaganda and believe China is a paper tiger.

Even Japan is buying this.
That is why i fear for those nations.

Those small Asian nations may buy up those propaganda and believe that China is a paper tiger.

Even Japan is buying this.
I think japan is a lot more sane than pinoy and Vietnamese

That is why i fear for those nations.

Yeah, these aggressive little Asian nations may think that they can get a piece from China since China is very weak according to the US.

Although it may take a very little effort for China to wipe them off from the map, but it may cause the disruption on China's global economic plan.

Right now, China has planned to implement the new global economic domination such as the new silk road and the new BRICS banking system, and a war will definitely cause the disruption on it.

This is what the US wants to see, so they want to sacrifice those lesser Asian nations as the cannon fodder in order to disrupt China's global economic plan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom