What's new

Nordic countries back India’s bid for UNSC permanent membership

Bro, you don't get it do you. China has the veto, India does not.

And the voting decisions of the NSG are confidential, only Indians claim to know what happened in there despite it being officially off the record. Same as their fake surgical strikes or their claims of inventing zero, or their claims of inventing nuclear spacecraft in the Vedic era. All bullsh*t.

And there is ONE country that the Western media is "isolating" as the rape capital of the world. Why don't you read any international media this week and see what the name of that country is? I'll give you a hint, it's not China or Pakistan.
Bro who made you a think tank who brings up rape on a thread related to India membership to nsg and un.
Did I bring up labour camps in china or Chinese have no rights and can't utter a single word against thier govt even on a international defence forum .

Bro China has a veto and the member of the NSG ,my previous post was ,still the members won't supply their top tech to China and India gets them inspite of not a veto or being the member .

LMAO that the best you can come with?:lol: try harder, India has not learn to beg hard enough to earn permanent seat.

Bro who made you a think tank who brings up rape on a thread related to India membership to nsg and un.
Did I bring up labour camps in china or Chinese have no rights and can't utter a single word against thier govt even on a international defence forum .

Bro China has a veto and the member of the NSG ,my previous post was ,still the members won't supply their top tech to China and India gets them inspite of not a veto or being the member .

China is not dying without top tech but we're member of NSG, India is not despite you claim to get the top tech.

Bro you know they won't give you any thing hight tech that's why all you stuffs are Russian or Russian copy or stolen from the west.you veto or membership will help you get them

We know that and it doesn't matter because we get use with that and be happy with stolen tech which we don't have any royalty to pay or being rip off like India. Whether they sell us high tech or not, we just happy to hold the veto power.

I also can say things like fukistani Islamic jihadi gandoo. How is that? Don't you think twice before you open your dirty mouth for others. To earn respect, learn to respect others first.
No no... It can be " Fuckistani Islamic Jhihadi Sunthi Penies"

Bro you know they won't give you any thing hight tech that's why all you stuffs are Russian or Russian copy or stolen from the west.you veto or membership will help you get them

And India can keep begging for the NSG seat and the UNSC seat. :lol:

How is your "high tech" Tejas by the way?

Do you know China already inducted J-20 in our air force last year?

Nordic countries can back whatever countries they want,it won't make any difference to them and to the world.

It’s sad that you measure the achievement of India by how the west would provide to India from its begging. In your eyes, China will not advance as the west would not provide. But India will beg more successfully....

How about develop technology yourself instead of keep on begging for them. And do not measure the country by success or failure of a beg. Not everyone gets onto its knees like India.

Who will decide whether India gets VETO power?
Not the 200 countries but 5 countries who already have a VETO power in unison.

Just one negative vote among P-5 is enough to rock the Indian boat and ruffle its feathers.

Got it?

It is funny to observe the comments.... I urge my Pakistani friends to understand that both India and Pakistan are reeling with some core problems... we have a lot of ground to cover.... nobody is near nor will be near a developed nation category in our lifetime..a per capita income of approximately usd 30k....anyways...one must understand that in India there is a tremendous enthusiasm and positivity.... folks a decade back said it will be short lived... but it is still there.... and it has helped india to double its per capita income in real terms in past 10 years... imagine pulling out 200 million folks out of poverty (usd $5/day) in past 25 years ...it is achievements like these that are helping India as nation internationally..... are we next to China.... NO... i have worked in China, Europe, USA and India.... trust me every one... as Shashi Tharoor once said...the nation that will lead the human civilization in growth and development in 21st century will not be the one with the biggest gun... but the one that tells the best story... a story of an ever ever land... of optimism and positivity... this reinforces investments and triggers economic development... we can argue if India will get UNSC permanent seat or not... but even if we fail... the goodwill is helping in economic developments... in infrastructure, technology and trade... all crucial.... my two cents... I have studied at Cambridge and Georgetown....work in a Hedge Fund... belive me... its all about perceptions.

2000px-Flag-map_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png

None of the 5 veto power holders wants to share that previlage with anyone... reforms are just talk... UNable has failed to serve its motive...

Gangas never fail to be world class ganga hindoo gandoos.

These Hindu have played a major role in disintegration of a great Muslim nation... who feel that they are the flag bearer of ummha... whose most nationals work as a loabourer in middle east... who kept begging for fund as their economy is a complete mess... who think that the teachings given in madarssa are the only truth... who feel that by using bad words for other religion would make their religion better...

Think Tank Sank...

Who will decide whether India gets VETO power?
Not the 200 countries but 5 countries who already have a VETO power in unison.

Just one negative vote among P-5 is enough to rock the Indian boat and ruffle its feathers.

Got it?

None of them want a 6th nation to have that VETO power... period...

And India can keep begging for the NSG seat and the UNSC seat. :lol:

How is your "high tech" Tejas by the way?

Do you know China already inducted J-20 in our air force last year?
Don't worry we still get what we want from the group which China dsnt get being a member we are in no hurry,in the mean while I hope China gets used to being alone in a group.

It’s sad that you measure the achievement of India by how the west would provide to India from its begging. In your eyes, China will not advance as the west would not provide. But India will beg more successfully....

How about develop technology yourself instead of keep on begging for them. And do not measure the country by success or failure of a beg. Not everyone gets onto its knees like India.
Great job dude,your country is kicking China and showing it's real place.inspite of being a small and tiny country China dsnt seam to gather enough courage to touch Taiwan :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom