What's new

Nordic countries back India’s bid for UNSC permanent membership

Don't matter it shows indian soft power

lol. gangland soft power is poverty, rapes, snake charmers, rickshaw pullers, ugliness/unhygienic ness, slum dog millionaire and millions of other taboos. its only in your ultra nationalist propaganda where you are super power and most civilized people. :lol:

The real deal is national interests.... they need market of 1.3 billion people, they will take every kind of shit otherwise nordic countries would be the first one to call him a terrorist or if they couldn't find anything they would make a issue to blame him.

So much butt hurt, it is.

JbF22Ir.png

You shitting me.

1.3 billion cheap Labor. Hardworking. Easily colonised.

Unexplored natural Resources. Unlimited Potential.

IQ of a squirrel. Milk the shit outta them. They breeding fast
they just need a model to show them bob and vegana and south block theirs.

We gain more support everywhere we go. Meanwhile, Pakistan has one foot in all the terror supporters lists.
We're doing something right!

Gangas never fail to be world class ganga hindoo gandoos.
I also can say things like fukistani Islamic jihadi gandoo. How is that? Don't you think twice before you open your dirty mouth for others. To earn respect, learn to respect others first.

I also can say things like fukistani Islamic jihadi gandoo. How is that? Don't you think twice before you open your dirty mouth for others. To earn respect, learn to respect others first.
Leave it. It's not worth it. They've had everything to be salty about since the day we parted ways back in 47. Look where we are and they are.
If the only thing they can do is vent it out in this forum, then let them.

It's a sad sight but that's all they got..

My reply was prompted by this post.

Pukistan wasis never fail to cheer their sugar daddy China...pukthetic!

To which I replied

Gangas never fail to be world class ganga hindoo gandoos.

And your giving me lectures.

I am cool with that. But I much prefer the Ganga, Gandhi, Gandhoo, Hindoo vibe. All follows nicely ...

Watch yer mouth, buckaroo.

Leave it. It's not worth it. They've had everything to be salty about since the day we parted ways back in 47. Look where we are and they are.
If the only thing they can do is vent it out in this forum, then let them.

It's a sad sight but that's all they got..

Lol. Like holy crap!! Such delusions! Where are you? Oh yeah I forgot, everyone in the world wants to move to India and people are risking their lives to land on Indian shores lol.

Bro, again, why are you Indians so delusional?

Pakistan, even when blocked from having access to modern weapons, can kick India back to where the sun don't shine. So, where exactly are you?

Your billionaires got a bit of extra cash and you start acting like you're the be all and end all?

Like what the hell man lol. You know it deep down in your heart that India's recent past is nothing but Hindu Rate of Growth and Comrade Prices from the USSR. India still is the largest recipient of aid in the whole damn world. It is an ocean of misery with a few islands of prosperity in it, I forgot who said it but it was said by a scholar no doubt.

You learned absolutely nothing from the East India Company.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom