What's new

Nordic countries back India’s bid for UNSC permanent membership

Lol. Like holy crap!! Such delusions! Where are you? Oh yeah I forgot, everyone in the world wants to move to India and people are risking their lives to land on Indian shores lol.

Bro, again, why are you Indians so delusional?

Pakistan, even when blocked from having access to modern weapons, can kick India back to where the sun don't shine. So, where exactly are you?

Your billionaires got a bit of extra cash and you start acting like you're the be all and end all?

Like what the hell man lol. You know it deep down in your heart that India's recent past is nothing but Hindu Rate of Growth and Comrade Prices from the USSR. India still is the largest recipient of aid in the whole damn world. It is an ocean of misery with a few islands of prosperity in it, I forgot who said it but it was said by a scholar no doubt.

You learned absolutely nothing from the East India Company.
You mistook what I said 'bro'
I didn't say we are where we eventually want to be, nor did I say we're a shining 1st world country. I said we're doing better than Pakistan.
Pakistan couldn't do anything when they had the support of the 1st world during the cold war. I don't see things differently now.

About the rest of the stuff you said, if PDF had a bingo card for all the usual cr*p people vomit out, after reading your post I would be yelling BINGO.

You mistook what I said 'bro'
I didn't say we are where we eventually want to be, nor did I say we're a shining 1st world country. I said we're doing better than Pakistan.
Pakistan couldn't do anything when they had the support of the 1st world during the cold war. I don't see things differently now.

About the rest of the stuff you said, if PDF had a bingo card for all the usual cr*p people vomit out, after reading your post I would be yelling BINGO.

We didn't have the support of the whole world during the cold war. We negotiated our way to where Pakistan is. We were allied with the USA, and admit it openly. We didn't buy USSR weapons at Comrade Prices and then claimed to be non-aligned. That pathetic behaviour suits Indians.

An average Pakistani is in a way, way, WAYYY better position than an average Indian.

I was on a visit to my ancestral village in Pakistan somewhere between among the two smallest cities in Pakistan. I am happy to say I didn't see the misery I expected to see.

My only concern is the well being and uplifting of the poorest and the weakest of Pakistan, who for whatever reason, are in a much better condition than the poorest and the weakest in India. That isn't to brag, it is to remind you of your reality.

But, it is in the best interest of Pakistan that the average India continues to believe fantastic myths about the things as they stand now. I have also asked fellow Pakistanis on many, many occasions to stop making fun of Indians for lack of toilet facilities. First out of empathy and second for the reason that you will not know you have a huge problem. This is exactly why I also ask fellow Pakistanis to not bring up anything regarding the rape epidemic in India, first because I am also a human being, and second because it it better for Pakistan if Indian continues to collapse from within without any Indians noticing it.

You cannot even begin to understand where Pakistan is now. Our greatest concern was not India but the USSR. India for us is a nuisance at best. Our greatest concern right now is due to our corrupt politicianspoliticians.

Besides, China and Russia will not allow a third grade soft power like India anywhere near the security Council.

If Germany doesn't have that seat, India's chance is zero.

Modi can, will, and should use this in his campaign to get reelected.

We didn't have the support of the whole world during the cold war. We negotiated our way to where Pakistan is. We were allied with the USA, and admit it openly. We didn't buy USSR weapons at Comrade Prices and then claimed to be non-aligned. That pathetic behaviour suits Indians.

An average Pakistani is in a way, way, WAYYY better position than an average Indian.

I was on a visit to my ancestral village in Pakistan somewhere between among the two smallest cities in Pakistan. I am happy to say I didn't see the misery I expected to see.

My only concern is the well being and uplifting of the poorest and the weakest of Pakistan, who for whatever reason, are in a much better condition than the poorest and the weakest in India. That isn't to brag, it is to remind you of your reality.

But, it is in the best interest of Pakistan that the average India continues to believe fantastic myths about the things as they stand now. I have also asked fellow Pakistanis on many, many occasions to stop making fun of Indians for lack of toilet facilities. First out of empathy and second for the reason that you will not know you have a huge problem. This is exactly why I also ask fellow Pakistanis to not bring up anything regarding the rape epidemic in India, first because I am also a human being, and second because it it better for Pakistan if Indian continues to collapse from within without any Indians noticing it.

You cannot even begin to understand where Pakistan is now. Our greatest concern was not India but the USSR. India for us is a nuisance at best. Our greatest concern right now is due to our corrupt politicianspoliticians.

Besides, China and Russia will not allow a third grade soft power like India anywhere near the security Council.

If Germany doesn't have that seat, India's chance is zero.

Modi can, will, and should use this in his campaign to get reelected.
Nah mate, you didn't buy them at 'commie' prices, you just bought them at 'Nato' prices. Like there is a difference...and we bought weapons from who ever we had to. We just didn't bend over backwards and turn communist for our suppliers like Pakistan became the toy of theirs. Should I remind you of how Nato dragged you into Afghanistan twice? Should've learnt to say no.

I doubt the poorest of India and Pakistan will have much good things to say, regardless of whether they are from Pakistan or India. Not to the point where they can say "I'm glad I'm dirt poor in India/Pakistan rather than being dirt poor in Pakistan/India" anyway.
And you're wrong about averages. The average Indian has more options when it comes to things. Perks of being a stable democracy that doesn't rewrite its constitution every few decades at the whims of the next military dictator.

Funny how you bring up the 'nuisance' at every political or public stand that still tolerates Pakistan. I'd say it's more of an 'obsession' than nuisance. I'm sure you're familiar with the prattlings of your country at the UN.

China and Russia will do what they want, not what Pakistan wants. There was once a time when Pakistan spoke of how America will not let India do things, how America will stop India, how America will come to help Pakistan....

Nice try with the baits, but we've gone off topic for long enough. Keep talking if you have anything more to say on topic. Otherwise I suggest you open another thread.

Go back to history books and try to learn what the term 'Comrade Price' meant. Who it was used for and what it was used for.

You have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Pakistan never signed any bilateral defense agreements. Not with the USA and not with China.

Indians on the other hand signed the 'strategic cooperation' pact with the USSR and just recently signed the LEMOA with the USA.

You are an Indian and I understand your desire for a revisionist history. Facts and historical occurrences mean nothing to you guys.

There is no such thing as 'NATO price'. There hasn't been one and there isn't going to be one.

The fact remains that this is a good thing, and that is because this is Modi's reelection campaign. It is in Pakistan's best interest that Modi is reelected again, and again.

Non of the Nordic countries have a chance go get that seat at the Security Council. Germany doesn't. Japan doesn't. India doesn't at all. But as always Indians don't seem to understand what's behind the curtain.

Non of the Nordic countries have a chance go get that seat at the Security Council. Germany doesn't. Japan doesn't. India doesn't at all. But as always Indians don't seem to understand what's behind the curtain.
The UNSC is not a pillow fort that you get into for sh*ts and giggles. It's there to do a job. If enough countries support our bid for membership, the isolated few will be the odd ones. Maybe our entry will be advocated, maybe it will be blocked. As long as everyone else wants us there, I will consider it job well done. Maybe it might even be the beginning of something newer and more effective.

The UNSC is not a pillow fort that you get into for sh*ts and giggles. It's there to do a job.

You are right, the UNSC is there to do a specific job. Do you know what that is?

To maintain "global peace and security". :rofl:

It's a joke. Now if India wants to prove their credentials, go to Syria and broker a peace between the USA and Russia before we all get turned into radioactive vapour. Kthxbye.

Chinese will themselves support Indian bid to UNSC and NSG very soon,for that certain events need to happen which will happen this year

You are right, the UNSC is there to do a specific job. Do you know what that is?

It's a joke. Now if India wants to prove their credentials, go to Syria and broker a peace between the USA and Russia before we all get turned into radioactive vapour. Kthxbye.
If we broker peace between USA and Russia you will be alone there too mate ,4 permanent members vs China .

If we broker peace between USA and Russia you will be alone there too mate ,4 permanent members vs China .

Hmm doesn't India claim that China is "isolated" in the NSG?

Yet somehow India still doesn't have an NSG seat, let alone a UNSC seat.

Guess what, China has been "isolated" since the 1950's, it hasn't slowed us down in the slightest. Now let India come and beg for more railways tech, while retreating from Donglang and abandoning their mutual defence treaty with Bhutan. See if it works. :lol:

You might want to try reading the international news this week, and see what they are saying about India and China respectively. Don't blank out the "r" word.

Chinese will themselves support Indian bid to UNSC and NSG very soon,for that certain events need to happen which will happen this year

Sure, "this year". Indians were saying the exact same thing over a decade ago regarding the UNSC.

Hmm doesn't India claim that China is "isolated" in the NSG?

Yet somehow India still doesn't have an NSG seat, let alone a UNSC seat.

Guess what, China has been "isolated" since the 1950's, it hasn't slowed us down in the slightest. Now let India come and beg for more railways tech, while retreating from Donglang and abandoning their mutual defence treaty with Bhutan. See if it works. :lol:

You might want to try reading the international news this week, and see what they are saying about India and China respectively. Don't blank out the "r" word.
Bro you don't get it,do you .you are in a group and no one supports you at the NSG ,we are not in the ground still managed to get majority infact all other than chinas support .
And you know the best part ,there is some tech the group members won't share with China inspite being the part of the group and the same tech will be shared with India inspite of not being in the group.

You think that the way to prevent a nuclear apocalypse is to throw another nuclear power into the Syrian mess?
Man you guys really do need India in the UNSC.....

Bro you don't get it,do you .you are in a group and no one supports you at the NSG ,we are not in the ground still managed to get majority infact all other than chinas support .
And you know the best part ,there is some tech the group members won't share with China inspite being the part of the group and the same tech will be shared with India inspite of not being in the group.

Bro, you don't get it do you. China has the veto, India does not.

And the voting decisions of the NSG are confidential, only Indians claim to know what happened in there despite it being officially off the record. Same as their fake surgical strikes or their claims of inventing zero, or their claims of inventing nuclear spacecraft in the Vedic era. All bullsh*t.

And there is ONE country that the Western media is "isolating" as the rape capital of the world. Why don't you read any international media this week and see what the name of that country is? I'll give you a hint, it's not China or Pakistan.

Bro, you don't get it do you. China has the veto, India does not.

And the voting decisions of the NSG are confidential, only Indians claim to know what happened in there despite it being officially off the record. Same as their fake surgical strikes or their claims of inventing zero, or their claims of inventing nuclear spacecraft in the Vedic era. All bullsh*t.

And there is ONE country that the Western media is "isolating" as the rape capital of the world. Why don't you read any international media this week and see what the name of that country is? I'll give you a hint, it's not China or Pakistan.

Very good point. I would give you ten thanks if I can.

Why are the Indians debating you when they realize that India will not get into UNSC? They are so much into moral victories. India will always turn a defeat into moral victories to feel better.

Chinese chicken opinion do not matter, just watch and witness when India gains entry into NSG and UNSC permanent seat!

Our opinion do not matter but our veto count. :p:

India is hopeless, we have not reasons nor interest to support India, just keep fantasized.

2000px-Flag-map_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
upload_2018-4-18_21-41-9.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom