What's new

Nordic countries back India’s bid for UNSC permanent membership

still hindu cuck gene inside that hendoo body doesn't let you sleep to see what others saying?
nice try vedic hendoo :partay:

if that so? how is our rangeela devis?missing them so much :partay:

if you feel insulted here,don't come,we are gonna do bob vegana of yoyr cunt-ry here,you are free to say anything in your own place,we did not go there.
When we go there,we are always being said "don't come if you can't handle"
when vedic scums sneak in here like cockroaches "give us respect"

i am really getting bored with this hendoo dharma,or should i say hendoo drama?

i have better one,how about hagustani hendo hagu shiv shit skinny penises? that sounds really good :enjoy:

I can also say things like hagustani hindu haggus vedic gandoos,now that is upto the mark :partay:

really great job hendoo babe.
I know it is really hard for you to handle the hendoo cuck gene that is dancing deep inside that hendoo body of yours,but PDF is not your solace place,go to your own forum and tell those to your vedic brothers.
Here it is discussion for people,not vedic scums
Bro start practicing to write sentences properly .first you can start with single sentence and once you are good with single sentence you can try couple of sentences at a time and then should be able to post on forums,not just this one but any forum so that people can understand what you want to say

Maybe but lip service also matters at these stages for a narrative.
will this narrative help India get a permanent seat in UNSC ??? Time will tell.... but some real drastic changes have to happen in world politics before that happens. My personal opinion: I don´t think so and neither do I support any permanent membership of any country!!!

I found it interesting that countries are seeking to become the permanent member of UNSC without fully appropriating how the so called “P5” got their memberships in the first place. This exclusive council includes US, Russia, China, France and UK. Please do note that they did not get the position by popular opinion or by size of population. All of them got the membership by fighting many many bloody battles and came out as winner.

Which significant war China fought and came out as winner in that epic tale?

Bro start practicing to write sentences properly .first you can start with single sentence and once you are good with single sentence you can try couple of sentences at a time and then should be able to post on forums,not just this one but any forum so that people can understand what you want to say

Don't engage him, he is trolling using duplicate account

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/agni...from-kalam-island.539683/page-4#post-10184505

No need to hurry .Within two decade we will met a saturation point where world will give us the seat by themselves .
We know how to play that game

No need to hurry .Within two decade we will met a saturation point where world will give us the seat by themselves .
We know how to play that game

Congratulations in advance

and you can count on Pakistan for supporting our dearest eastern neighbor on this one .. :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom