What's new

Non-Muslims try Hijab for a day

religious tolerance is good.
people should work towards things like these.it will surely help people to understand and respect each others faith.

To be honest...the white color Hijab is looks really good and nice...It adds lot of value to their personality..ulike the black color Burkhas.....Is there any difference or restriction about women to choose between a burkha and Hijab??...I see even in India also women wear Burkha rather than Hijab.....I saw that most of the people from Iran is USA use Hijab..

Basic purpose is to conform modesty, i.e. cover body ports and avoid attention because as per Islam beauty of women is for their family & husband. One can wear cloths which don't expose body and cover head with scarf (covering of face is disputed). I think Burka is more to do with tradition and preferred because one can wear cloths of choice but when going into public just wear over it. Black is less appealing & attractive so it don't get any attention. But the main thing is either a woman believe that her beauty is not for public show off or not? If she want to show off than she will do it even wearing Burka - I have seen ladies who wear Burkha with very attractive designs over it and tight enough to expose all body curves - which is apposite what the purpose of Hijab on other hand i have seen ladies who wear Pant & Shirt lose enough not to expose any body.

Cool down dude. I'm just pulling your leg :)

When you put it like that its just makes your post a Troll Bait :devil:

chill mate.i know you were just trying to pull his leg.maybe he took it a bit too seriously.

Basic purpose is to conform modesty, i.e. cover body ports and avoid attention because as per Islam beauty of women is for their family & husband. One can wear cloths which don't expose body and cover head with scarf (covering of face is disputed). I think Burka is more to do with tradition and preferred because one can wear cloths of choice but when going into public just wear over it. Black is less appealing & attractive so it don't get any attention. But the main thing is either a woman believe that her beauty is not for public show off or not? If she want to show off than she will do it even wearing Burka - I have seen ladies who wear Burkha with very attractive designs over it and tight enough to expose all body curves - which is apposite what the purpose of Hijab on other hand i have seen ladies who wear Pant & Shirt lose enough not to expose any body.

Thanks mate...You explained nicely...

Well, for me it is like this

I do full hijab (which literally means to cover) but when I am in Pakistan I do niqaab (the nija veil) on top of whatever I am using...dont always wear the abaya or jilbab (the garment which is burqa like or should I just say long coat) ONLY because of the way the guys stare! :oops:

I feel much safer when they can not see what they are staring at :oops:

That is my PERSONAL choice!

@Zarvan

What is the punishment if a Muslim Woman does not cover in front of a Non-Mahrem Men?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for me it is like this

I do full hijab (which literally means to cover) but when I am in Pakistan I do niqaab (the nija veil) on top of whatever I am using...dont always wear the abaya or jilbab (the garment which is burqa like or should I just say long coat) ONLY because of the way the guys stare! :oops:

I feel much safer when they can not see what they are staring at :oops:

That is my PERSONAL choice!

If was was a women in delhi I will wear full gear with really stinky odorent .. does anybody market such a thing? I see a gap in the market..

If was was a women in delhi I will wear full gear with really stinky odorent .. does anybody market such a thing? I see a gap in the market..

Hmmm...Is Delhi THAT bad?

Like I said for me its a personal choice!

Hmmm...Is Delhi THAT bad?

Like I said for me its a personal choice!

I dont know.. judging purely based on news report.. and statistics... :)
I wont call it a personal choice in pakistan, its mostly majboori , in europe, yes because you are free to choose.

Back
Top Bottom