What's new

Non-Muslims try Hijab for a day

I want a hijab awareness day like breast cancer/testicular cancer awareness day... when every male is asked to wear hijab in workplace...
it will be awsome..

I want a hijab awareness day like breast cancer/testicular cancer awareness day... when every male is asked to wear hijab in workplace...
it will be awsome..

Male....hijab??

I dont understand what the fuss about.. although the one with face mask are terrifying for kids..

the most terrifying one for kids are the one who put lipstick on their foreheads and then smile. :shudders at the thought:

Of-course it's terrifying for kids. My three year old niece started crying like hell when she saw a burka-clad woman for the first time in Duabi, she wouldn't stop! :blink:

U said its terrifying for kids. :lol:

I used to play loads and loads with firecrackers on Diwali with my friends (as kids)! :D

Boys love blowing stuff up! :P

Can we wish to see Muslims celebrating christmas or dewali in Pakistan to build harmony?

How can we expect others to respect our faith, when we have no show of respect fo theirs?

Can we wish to see Muslims celebrating christmas or dewali in Pakistan to build harmony?

How can we expect others to respect our faith, when we have no show of respect fo theirs?

Your thoughts and your post justify why you are a moderator....Thanks for such a nice comment...

Dude, if you weren't a dude, I'd kiss the hell out of you! :D

loolz, I would be open to it if it was just the once.

Anyway, I was speaking from experience. My sister told me one Niqabi girl freaked out when a young boy of 4-6 years old saw her face in a headscarve. FFS, he's only a kid, he doesn't have those type feelings.

They generally do it to get noticed more, I notice it sounds paradoxical, but they are just trying to show thier piety in front of other Women.

Headscarf, I don't mind though.

One of my cousins became a Niqabi, and she refused to shake my hand. I was 16 years old at the time, and she was 50. :blink:

Btw, there is this "huda academy", keep your women away from that place, they fukk their heads so much that they are irredeemable forEVER.

loolz, I would be open to it if it was just the once.

Anyway, I was speaking from experience. My sister told me one Niqabi girl freaked out when a young boy of 4-6 years old saw her face in a headscarve. FFS, he's only a kid, he doesn't have those type feelings.

They generally do it to get noticed more, I notice it sounds paradoxical, but they are just trying to show thier piety in front of other Women.

Headscarf, I don't mind though.

One of my cousins became a Niqabi, and she refused to shake my hand. I was 16 years old at the time, and she was 50. :blink:

Btw, there is this "huda academy", keep your women away from that place, they fukk their heads so much that they are irredeemable forEVER.

For sure, I hope a law gets pass here on Niqabis like in france. You will see how quickly these get their priority right.

Believe me, not one is prepared to move to Saudi Arabia, We all know why though :D Because they won't stand out from the rest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom