What's new

Non-Muslims Harassment in Pakistan - Social Experiment

I must say don't judge on a single video. So many Muslim YouTubers have did similar kind of social experiment. And many people do stand up on racism against Muslims.
I have seen a lot of them and most folks have no fuks given attitude

Most Americans are ok with discrimination against Muslims i remember seeing most anti Sadiq Khan propoganda from American sources the British sources mostly said Labour Sadiq Khan wins London mayor election while sources in US said Muslim Sadiq becomes Mayor of a major European city they were portraying it as a victory of ISIS over Western lands and the comment section was equally disgusting

Don't want to spoil the party here but some things to note.

(i) The US setting was typical of most of USA.
(ii) Pakistan setting was atypical. A posh mall in Karachi represents 5% of Pakistan. Not something to gauge the rest 95% with.
If he does it G9 markaz or Peshawar more Bazar i can bet he will get same reply buddy

(ii) Pakistan setting was atypical. A posh mall in Karachi represents 5% of Pakistan. Not something to gauge the rest 95% with.

Disagree.

I have seen people defending Black African (Sudanese) in Lahore against Racist remarks by some rascals in Anar Kali Bazar which is a 'typical' place representing 90% of Pakistan public :smokin:

And whenever I tell people, (fellow Pakistanis) Pakistan's future is bright. This generation is getting mature and tolerance level is much much better than many other countries. When I tell them, Pakistan is one of the best state on this map. It just needs a good direction and a good leader. They laugh.
But I'm very optimistic about it. Pakistan is rising in every asspect of life. That proves my point.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Bohat duwain for being and remaining optimistic THAT is the state in which our enemies do not want us to be in. I have lot of hope from the young generation of Pakistan. Even after what Pakistan went through in the last decade WE still are one of the most hospitable (mehmaan-nawaz) people on this planet.

Disagree.

I have seen people defending Black African (Sudanese) in Lahore against Racist remarks by some rascals in Anar Kali Bazar which is a 'typical' place representing 90% of Pakistan public :smokin:
I hope I am wrong. But thus far Pakistan's record on treating it's minorities, Ahmedi's, Shia's etc has not been stellar.

Your percentage is missing a 9 and 0
Okay

5.09% Happy?

Disagree.

i was going by a local van in Islamabad and there was this old angry man who had issues with the space on that van he said "is kalay habshi ko nikalo " everyone criticised him and in the end he had to leave the van you dont get more 98% people than a route wali van

Disagree.

i was going by a local van in Islamabad and there was this old angry man who had issues with the space on that van he said "is kalay habshi ko nikalo " everyone criticised him and in the end he had to leave the van you dont get a etter place to get views of 98% people than a route wali van

I hope I am wrong. But thus far Pakistan's record on treating it's minorities, Ahmedi's, Shia's etc has not been stellar.

Okay

5.09% Happy?
Wrong digits before and after . :D

Fake staged mostly leftist garbage, all of these types of 'social experiments' are total bs, be it in India, the US, or Pakistan or wherever.

which is not to say that Pakistan is a bad place because x,y and z, but that these silly youtuber stunts don't mean anything.

what he said

We know how to respect our Guests and we also know how to protect our guests
We are responsible nation We are Pakistani People with living minds not like GORAS
We just love our guest
our guests are our honor

Back
Top Bottom