What's new

Non-Muslims Harassment in Pakistan - Social Experiment

Fake staged mostly leftist garbage, all of these types of 'social experiments' are total bs, be it in India, the US, or Pakistan or wherever.

SELF-DELETE

Last edited:
I believe the average person in the sub-continent is tolerant. I also believe it is very easy to sway that same average person to espouse hatred through religious propaganda. When they are alone or few in number, they tend to think straight but if there are many of them - they seem to embrace a herd mentality.

I believe the average person in the sub-continent is tolerant. I also believe it is very easy to sway that same average person to espouse hatred through religious propaganda. When they are alone or few in number, they tend to think straight but if there are many of them - they seem to embrace a herd mentality.

I feel being tolerant and being a racist are two different things. everyone is a racist in a way.

I feel being tolerant and being a racist are two different things. everyone is a racist in a way.
We need to distinguish between prejudice based on ignorance and racism itself. Again, as opposed to downright racists like the KKK or the BNP - I find people in our part of the world ignorant and prejudiced based on stereotypes that have been fed to them. It would be hard to be racist - since they are pretty much the same race.

Can you prove it's fake or
u-mad-bro-again.jpg

Nigerian in india
20131110122156874734_20.jpg

no actors not staged rubbish everyday people in NYC

We need to distinguish between prejudice based on ignorance and racism itself. Again, as opposed to downright racists like the KKK or the BNP - I find people in our part of the world ignorant and prejudiced based on stereotypes that have been fed to them. It would be hard to be racist - since they are pretty much the same race.

Look I believe when we do not like anyone based on his or her looks and we express our dislike then everyone even call it racism. The issue is almost everyone goes for good looks (this is just a small example of racism theory or issue), there are grave levels indeed.

Good, now we can forget about thousands of people who attended Mumtaz Qadri's funeral and hundreds more who were protesting for death to Asia Bibi.

100s of thousands buddy, hundreds of thousands.
A shaheed does deserve that.

And yes Asia bibi should be hanged.

Look I believe when we do not like anyone based on his or her looks and we express our dislike then everyone even call it racism. The issue is almost everyone goes for good looks (this is just a small example of racism theory or issue), there are grave levels indeed.

Yes, I agree with the look based racism. The darker shade you are, the more looked down upon you are. I was referring to the prejudice based on religion and the stereotypes associated with people from various communities and religions.

Don't want to spoil the party here but some things to note.

(i) The US setting was typical of most of USA.
(ii) Pakistan setting was atypical. A posh mall in Karachi represents 5% of Pakistan. Not something to gauge the rest 95% with.
You take the initiative and i am with you on this, lets try it ANYWHERE in Pakistan. :)
Typical or atypical, 5% or the 95%, lets just try it out and see what happens. :)

Oh, just one point to add, if you plan to do it in sunday market we must get ourself some security. People there wont just stop at "yeh bhe insaan ha yaar" (he is a human too). :P We may have to arrange for something to avoid getting a beating bro.

About your comments related to Shia and Ahmadi's, It will be some 5% or less who wont react, 95% will oppose any such thing against Shia's. About Ahmadis, the problem is different. It is not about sectarian violence when it comes to ahmadis.

Try it with a foreigner and the results will be exactly the same everytime every where!!

Last edited:
Good, now we can forget about thousands of people who attended Mumtaz Qadri's funeral and hundreds more who were protesting for death to Asia Bibi.
Those who live in glass houses shouldnot throw stones at others

Yes, I agree with the look based racism. The darker shade you are, the more looked down upon you are. I was referring to the prejudice based on religion and the stereotypes associated with people from various communities and religions.

That is present in almost every country. If we want to brush the dirt under the carpet then that is adding up to blindness.

I can quote an example of my own colony where most of the sweepers are Christians (there are Muslim sweepers too), most of the residents shy away from serving them in same eating pots. My family is an exception we always give the sweeper water in same glass as we use ourselves, NOT because we are "liberal" but because we have studied Quran with understanding and in Quran Allah stresses on human rights. It does not discriminates human on basis of faith or creed.

In Fact the topic of Quran is Human itself.

So basically when we understand our responsibility towards humankind we would less be racists.

Last edited:
Urban areas are concrete jungles, nobody gives a phuck about anyone. Why did the heroes jump out of nowhere off screen while there were several others standing around minding their business. Same age group too.

Try this again, both on the street in the big city.

Can you prove it's fake or
u-mad-bro-again.jpg
no, I'm not mad or angry, didn't even watch past the first few minutes.

Nigerian in india
Goa, our version of Cancun or Acapulco etc, much drug violence.

and what does India have to do with this anyway ? I already said that these cheap youtube stunts, nevermind the feelgood, do not mean anything, and this is true for Pak/India or anywhere else.

That is present in almost every country. If we want to brush the dirt under the carpet then that is adding up to blindness.

I can quote an example of my own colony where most of the sweepers are Christians (there are Muslim sweepers too), most of the residents shy away from serving them in same eating pots. My family is an exception we always give the sweeper water in same glass as we use ourselves, NOT because we are "liberal" but because we have studies Quran with understanding and in Quran Allah stresses on human rights. It does not discriminates human on basis of faith or creed.

In Fact the topic of Quran is Human itself.

So basically when we understand our responsibility towards humankind we would less be racists.

Nice to see that. Whether it is religion that teaches you the right thing or voyage through exposure to different cultures - it is the end result that matters. At the end of the day - religion is merely a reflection of your personal beliefs. You must have heard of Muslims not being sold flats in Bombay - most of the builders/residents who do that are Jains - this is supposed to be a very peaceful religion and it is - but because these guys are vegetarian they discriminate. Love the animal, hate the human. But they don't see it that way.

Back
Top Bottom