What's new

Non-Arab Muslim Nations Need to Unite

Mr Ahle Kitab are Kafirs and more than once ALLAH refers them with the word Kafir Kafir in Islam means the one denies the truth of Islam

Mr why don't you quote the ayat that says that?

Who every studies Islam it will be very much clear to him Sir

There is no study of "Islam".

However you may study Quran Hadees and Fiqh.

But then you are a Mullah or at best scholar but not an army commander or a president. Thus your role is limited to scholarly debates etc. in the defense of "Islam". However you do not hold authority of an army commander in-chief or a president.

Thus you cannot decide to go to war, and if you do, you will be a traitor.

In Mohammad pbuh anyone who picked up sword against the government, was given the following treatment.

1. Quit your struggle against the government
2. If you don't quit, then the following will be done

-- All fighting age men of your tribe will be killed
-- All young boys will be made slaves boys
-- All the women will be made slave girls

Islamists aka anti-state elements like yourself should thank your lucky stars that you were not born in the time of Mohammad or Khulafa or the later period.

Otherwise you will be not writing and spreading poison against the state of Pakistan.

Ghazi Mullah of Lal masjid got off easy my dear poster.

Otherwise his wife and other family women would be sex slaves in the house of Kiyani. That is true Islamist justice.

But you don't want it. Do you.

You want all war at your end and all the safety of modern Anglo-Saxon law.

Good very good.

But then you are a Mullah or at best scholar but not an army commander or a president. Thus your role is limited to scholarly debates etc. in the defense of "Islam". However you do not hold authority of an army commander in-chief or a president.

In Mohammad pbuh anyone who picked up sword against the government, was given the following treatment.

Islamists aka anti-state elements like yourself should thank your lucky stars that you were not born in the time of Mohammad or Khulafa or the later period.

Otherwise you will be not writing and spreading poison against the state of Pakistan.

Otherwise his wife and other family women would be sex slaves in the house of Kiyani. That is true Islamist justice.

Good very good.

Kindly refrain from posting incorrect information.

The basis of conflict in Islam is very simple i.e " against the oppressor and allied with the oppressed"

History and Sunnah is witness to it.

I suggest you correct your post.

Kindly refrain from posting incorrect information.

The basis of conflict in Islam is very simple i.e " against the oppressor and allied with the oppressed"

History and Sunnah is witness to it.

I suggest you correct your post.

That takes us back to the question.

-- Who in Pakistan will decide to ally with oppressed vs. oppressor?
-- In a state who has that authority?

You the forum poster or the bacha baaz Mullah aka be fing ladeen (OBL)?

Using a lot of platitude and big mouthful words will not get us anywhere. We have to think about our actions and their impact on our neighborhood, our city, and our country.

Peace.

That takes us back to the question.

-- Who in Pakistan will decide to ally with oppressed vs. oppressor?
-- In a state who has that authority?

You the forum poster or the bacha baaz Mullah aka be fing ladeen (OBL)?

Using a lot of platitude and big mouthful words will not get us anywhere. We have to think about our actions and their impact on our neighborhood, our city, and our country.

Peace.

There are two things here.

1. In what cases is war / conflict allowed. I felt your information was incorrect so I corrected the definition.
2. You want to know what authority will sanction war ? --- This is not the thread to discuss this topic as it is a chapter in
Islamic government.

I would however encourage you to study Syedna Hussain's struggle and see you can bring some lesson we can all learn from.

People need to worry about where they live not religion.

Its that type of mentality that causes "islamphobia"

@Aussie4ever:Never Mind...for 95% Pakistani ...Religion comes 1st rather than their nation...

i was born outside of pakistan and lived most of my life outside of pakistan and i know many arab from different countries they thank almighty they were born as muslim and want to die as muslims

TARIQ

People need to worry about where they live not religion.

Its that type of mentality that causes "islamphobia"

If there is any thing, certain in life then it is DEATH.
does it not make sense to prepare for it ?

Your comments reflects capitalist thinking; I pray you are guided very soon to success.

i was born outside of pakistan and lived most of my life outside of pakistan and i know many arab from different countries they thank almighty they were born as muslim and want to die as muslims

TARIQ
but what if somebody is born to non muslim parents?

This statement is a bit silly.

"I thank God every day that I was born ___________ and will die _______."

Fill in the blank:

Muslim
Christian
Hindu
Buddhist
Rastafarian
Wiccan
Shinto

About the only thing you can't plug in is Atheist because they wouldn't be thanking God, they'd thank quadrillions of random sub-atomic particles, and chance encounters of two zygotes.

Good very good.
Mr rule of Islam is we have to follow only that government which follows Islam

There are two things here.

2. You want to know what authority will sanction war ? --- This is not the thread to discuss this topic as it is a chapter in
Islamic government.

As usual my dear poster you are running to imaginary stuff like Islamic government $hite. The question was about Pakistan. Who decides that it is at war with Islam? You or the crazy $hite Mullahs like Ben Fing ladeen?

I would however encourage you to study Syedna Hussain's struggle and see you can bring some lesson we can all learn from.

My dear poster, the only lesson we can learn from that sad incident is that Arabia was ruled by bunch of tribal lords. And they killed each other and exacted vengeance.

No wonder people like you follow such examples and as a result Afghanistan and Yemen and Somalia are all ditto copy of the primitive tribes who are killing and bombing each other.

These pathetic tribal countries are truly a copy of Islamist Jannats. And as per your dreams, Pakistani Islamists too (if not defeated by Pak army/government) will turn our beautiful country to another tribal conflict hell from the time of the Yazid. Very good my poster very good. Way to go, way to leave civilization and become pathetic tribals.

peace for those who desire it.
For the rest, enjoy your primitive tribal lifestyle.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Mr rule of Islam is we have to follow only that government which follows Islam

And your point is?????????????????????????????

My dear poster, Which government are you following these days?

As usual my dear poster you are running to imaginary stuff like Islamic government $hite. The question was about Pakistan. Who decides that it is at war with Islam? You or the crazy $hite Mullahs like Ben Fing ladeen?

My dear poster, the only lesson we can learn from that sad incident is that Arabia was ruled by bunch of tribal lords. And they killed each other and exacted vengeance.

No wonder people like you follow such examples and as a result Afghanistan and Yemen and Somalia are all ditto copy of the primitive tribes who are killing and bombing each other.

These pathetic tribal countries are truly a copy of Islamist Jannats. And as per your dreams, Pakistani Islamists too (if not defeated by Pak army/government) will turn our beautiful country to another tribal conflict hell from the time of the Yazid. Very good my poster very good. Way to go, way to leave civilization and become pathetic tribals.

Mr HAZRAT UMAR once asked people if I don't follow Islam and implement it what will you do ? so one young man stood took out his sword and said we will do this HAZRAT UMAR after listening to this answer thanked to ALLAH and said if I go abstray my people will show me the right path

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

And your point is?????????????????????????????

My dear poster, Which government are you following these days?
I don't accept this corrupt government and also anti Islam

This statement is a bit silly.

"I thank God every day that I was born ___________ and will die _______."

Fill in the blank:

Muslim
Christian
Hindu
Buddhist
Rastafarian
Wiccan
Shinto

About the only thing you can't plug in is Atheist because they wouldn't be thanking God, they'd thank quadrillions of random sub-atomic particles, and chance encounters of two zygotes.

Not really, everything need not be ' god sent'.

They could also thank themselves and their common sense of judgement which their education / up bringing / experience gives them for they way the they run their lives.

Back
Top Bottom