What's new

Non-Arab Muslim Nations Need to Unite

Sahaba were the best among people of their time. Who could challenge that.

However you can only follow their characteristics like speaking truth, being honest, be just.

But you can't follow the things they did during their time for their daily living.

You can't travel like them. They used camels and donkeys.

You can't follow their trade system anymore. They used Ashrafis and not credit/debit cards, paper currency etc.,

You can't set up your government in a mosque like them. You now have parliament, judciary, and executive etc.

In summary, Sahaba lived like men of their time 1400 years ago but only justly.

These days we too have to live like men of our time, only with more justice, more truthfully, more tolerantly.

Sahaba at many times miserably failed to unite and fought bloody battles among each other. Many a times their life was very similar to the Afghan war lords.

So you can't go on saying they were the best in every which way. Because you will then be not too different from pagans who think their ancestors were gods and worship them like idols.

So please no idolatry. Sahabas were men and not gods. Thus they had flaws.

Thank you.
Sir Sahabs were the best of men for all times we can follow them in any time we are living yes they had flaws but not like us because they were trained the HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so their flaws were very minute Sir and they are the best of example to follow after PROPHETS

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Majority of Pakistanis are working to improve Pakistan.

Sadly a violent Islamist minority on the other hand is conspiring to weaken us.

peace.

Sir Islam is the only solution and majority of Pakistanis want Islam to be implemented if governments will do it good enough if they won't people will try to do it on their own because Islam has its own political Social and Economic system sent by GOD and best for humanity

Sir Sahabs were the best of men for all times we can follow them in any time .......

My dear poster, your statement above is close to if not exactly an example of "Idol worshiping" and "shirk".

Pagans used to call their idols as "perfect" and "flawless" and "timeless".

We as Muslims believe that only Allah swt is perfect, flawless, and timeless.

Rest of the creation including sahaba were men, and thus they had their flaws and they had their strengths.

Their strengths led to progress in their time,

But

Their flaws led them to commit horrible crimes such as murdering each other and murdering Khulafa.

So let go of "idol worshiping" please.

S.....

Sir Islam is the only solution and majority of Pakistanis ....

This is what violent extremists say, and we'll continue proving them liars, and we'll continue whopping their @rse.

These dimwit Mullahs have turned Pakistan into a pathetic, intolerant, despicable place in the world.

Down with bacha baaz Mullahs.

peace.

My dear poster, your statement above is close to if not exactly an example of "Idol worshiping" and "shirk".

Rest of the creation including sahaba were men, and thus they had their flaws and they had their strengths.

But

Their flaws led them to commit horrible crimes such as murdering each other and murdering Khulafa.

This is what violent extremists say, and we'll continue proving them liars, and we'll continue whopping their @rse.

These dimwit Mullahs have turned Pakistan into a pathetic, intolerant, despicable place in the world.

peace.
Mr I am talking about Humans after PROPHETS SAHABS were the best people ever lived on the face of the earth and down with all the secular traitors

But

peace.

As i said before u don't know anything accept may be u r one of those who just curse the sahaba who perserved and brought this deen to us.

quran praised those sahaba and told us to follow them but since u r ignorant one can't think rightly

u said they fought many wars and u will not be able to bring more then 2 wars when sahaba fouhgt eacht other and it was due to some munafiqeen like u. they spread islam all over and died thousand miles away from their homes.

yes they were human not Gods but quran priased them their system was more just then urs now and they used to speak the truth

but again why i m talking to u , who was taught only to hate sahaba?

TARIQ

Non-Arab Muslims ?

What will a Indonesian Muslim have to possibly do with a Bosnian Muslim ?

The very concept of Ummah needs to be done away with if there is to be peace in this world.

OK let me tell you. Now, if you don't believe what I say I can't do anything about it...
1. On irandefence.com or some other site like this, I saw a Kosovan Muslim with a flag of a united Islamic world as his profile pic. On his description was written "Ummah Ideology".
2. In Indonesia there was this big rally a few months ago organized by Hizbut Tahrir, which is a bit extreme, but their main theme is also a united Islamic world.

there you go, now you know what a Bosnian(well, Kosovan to be exact, but close enough) Muslim and an Indonesian Muslim have to do with each other.

Pakistan really needs to clear the mess created by its some politicians first. Zia ul Haq during his regime had similar thoughts with the arab world but it didn't work out.

Every religion is timeless. Hinduism, Judaism, and Christianity have all survived and survived for much longer periods than Islam. There is nothing mysterious about it.

Rubbish ? and still bantering on the anti islam rants

Hinduism, Judaism, and Christianity are not because they are beiong corrupted by man
see what the real scriptures say in Hindusim THEY EVEN MENTION ABOUT PROPHET MOHAAMID ARRAIVAL

Think before you post mister. think!

Sahaba were the best among people of their time. Who could challenge that.

However you can only follow their characteristics like speaking truth, being honest, be just.

But you can't follow the things they did during their time for their daily living.

You can't travel like them. They used camels and donkeys.

You can't follow their trade system anymore. They used Ashrafis and not credit/debit cards, paper currency etc.,

You can't set up your government in a mosque like them. You now have parliament, judciary, and executive etc.

In summary, Sahaba lived like men of their time 1400 years ago but only justly.

These days we too have to live like men of our time, only with more justice, more truthfully, more tolerantly.

Sahaba at many times miserably failed to unite and fought bloody battles among each other. Many a times their life was very similar to the Afghan war lords.

So you can't go on saying they were the best in every which way. Because you will then be not too different from pagans who think their ancestors were gods and worship them like idols.

So please no idolatry. Sahabas were men and not gods. Thus they had flaws.

Thank you.

Perfectly stated.

This idol worshipping focusses on trivialities of dress and custom while ignoring the core values and principles embodied.

I think it's high time Muslims started putting their loyalty on their homeland first, that is what Allah commands us to do. If our loyalty lies anywhere else, even with the fellow "Muslim brother", that person needs to be shipped off to the country where his "Muslim brother" lives. It's high time Muslims around the world started acting like responsible citizens. There will never be a worldwide Muslim Ummah.

There will be a muslim Ummah. I am completely a pragmatist and though I enjoy every view of yours Bilal, there will be a Muslim Ummah. I hope you see the vision through current events that I am seeing.

There will be a muslim Ummah. I am completely a pragmatist and though I enjoy every view of yours Bilal, there will be a Muslim Ummah. I hope you see the vision through current events that I am seeing.

The path to a strong ummah lies through a strong nation.

First build a strong nation as a nucleus for a strong ummah, and others will automatically want to join you. But build a weak, fractured nation which is unable to defend itself against enemies, and no one will respect you.

The path to a strong ummah lies through a strong nation.

First build a strong nation as a nucleus for a strong ummah, and others will automatically want to join you. But build a weak, fractured nation which is unable to defend itself against enemies, and no one will respect you.

I agree with you completely. Ideology has much less to do with a nation than a fully independent economic country. We have many steps to take before getting into the Ummah dialogue.

Absolutely sir, We must forge a Strong bond between Pakistanis and Arabs such as yourself who advocate for a united “caliphate”, only then can we truly live in peace....

never will this happen.. keep hoping. dubai , or malaysia or saudi or any oil state wil never allow free entry to pakistanis, indonesians, bangladeshis etc. just on the basis of religion. why should a million emiratis share their wealth with 200 million pakistanis.

No one is anti arab or im not. But the fact is that the saudi royal family is only interested in its own survival nothing else. Saudies could bring America to its knees by refusing to accept the US$. They could dictate to america if they were minded to. America is the biggest and deadly disease facing muslims around the world
The whole affair is not so one-sided.

USA is protecting Saudi interests in the region and Saudi Arabia is backing US interests in the region.

Back
Top Bottom