What's new

Non-Arab Muslim Nations Need to Unite

@ Zarwan, welcome to this thread. In fact all the posts in this thread were getting a little boring. It will be good to have you around.

Ofcourse they need to unite...

Any idea how?

The ebb and flow of all human interactions in the world broils down to Currency.

The selfish Zionist bankers united the world for themselves, in such a way, that every transaction you make, every thing you buy, every loan you take, would ultimately lead to Interest that shall be repaid to IMF, or Federal Reserve.

Just as all of Europe has been united by Euro, And all of America has been united by Dollar, why can't we have a common Currency?

Why be trapped within the boundaries of your country with a seperate currency, and a seperate visa, that you live like cattle in cages.

Ibn e Batuta our Famous Traveller, started from Morocco, with Gold coins, and travelled till China, with the same moroccon Gold Coins in his pocket that he set off with from home. We need to unite ourselves spiritually with Islam, but physically, our trades and tributes with neighbouring countries need to be selfless. Not based on Haraam Interest.

Starting a Gold Standard for all Muslim Country's is the first step. Ofcourse the whole system of Banking, and Economy will jump at you to slit your throat, because starting Gold based economy would mean, by passing the means of livelyhood for Zionist Bankers.

Our Means of Livelyhood shall be Zakaat, And Khums, and Jizya, and it shall never get exhausted, the way it is designed. So Muslim countries would practically trade with each other, without ever burdening each other with the Debt that tags along if we dealtimports and exports in US Dollars, through Federal Reserve.

Anyways...

Sure we need to unite..

Start circulating the idea, that We need to break free from the Interest based Zionist system which has united the whole world to do their slave labor. We need to unite ourselves to stop doing that first! Mutual Benefit of all Countries!

Pakistan Zindabad!
United States of Islam Paindabaad!

you realize that the entire production of gold in the history of the world. Only amounts to around the 10 trillion dollar range right? then subtract the gold that is held in none muslim hands. It doesn't leave much left over.

@ Zarwan, welcome to this thread. In fact all the posts in this thread were getting a little boring. It will be good to have you around.
I like it but Muslims are part of Ummah and we will unite to take on the enemies of UMMAH

I like it but Muslims are part of Ummah and we will unite to take on the enemies of UMMAH

Pathetic to see that in 21st Century ppl believe in this kind of crap "The enemies of UMMAH". As I remember the last Crusade was fought in 1272 (839 year ago).

Rather than forum based on religion , we must make forum based on region. Like Indian forum (India-Pak-BD-Nepal-Maldeev-Lanka), China forum (china-N. korea-Vietnaam), Indonasian forum (all East Asian country) etc...

Muslims can not unite in the name of religion. United Muslim UMMAH is dream which will never come true. Enemy of Ummah is a big fat lie of politicians. By showing fear of Cristian-Hindu-Jew (USA-India-Israel) they want to run there tyrannic regime.

Pathetic to see that in 21st Century ppl believe in this kind of crap "The enemies of UMMAH". As I remember the last Crusade was fought in 1272 (839 year ago).

Rather than forum based on religion , we must make forum based on region. Like Indian forum (India-Pak-BD-Nepal-Maldeev-Lanka), China forum (china-N. korea-Vietnaam), Indonasian forum (all East Asian country) etc...

Muslims can not unite in the name of religion. United Muslim UMMAH is dream which will never come true. Enemy of Ummah is a big fat lie of politicians. By showing fear of Cristian-Hindu-Jew (USA-India-Israel) they want to run there tyrannic regime.

Why don't you let the Muslims decide what to unite on and what not ?

You are Indian, can you please keep your advice to your self, when you have no knowledge what so ever of the matter.

PS: I can tell you what all muslims DO unite on, but I am not sure you'd like to hear that.

Why don't you let the Muslims decide what to unite on and what not ?
You are Indian, can you please keep your advice to your self, when you have no knowledge what so ever of the matter.
PS: I can tell you what all muslims DO unite on, but I am not sure you'd like to hear that.

Ok Do what keeps you happy. Your Avatar (display pics) define yourself. Isn't it Zia-Ul-Haq?

Sir than they will be traitors of Islam and Muslim Ummah because Islam is against Nationalism....

Dear poster,

you are putting cart before the Islamist horse.

Islam first taught people to be truthful (sadiq), trustworthy (ameen), and tolerant (raheem).

This changed individuals for the better, and formed a bond between them on the basis of justice and tolerance.

You my dear poster, forget all that and try to form Muslim Ummah by combining the most ruthless, tribal, liers, uncivilized, uncouth, and cheaters from all across the world.

This is why your concept of Islamic Ummah.

If you are not loyal to your country, you cannot be loyal to anything. Not even to the Islam.

The nationalism Islam forbids is the petty tribalism that is so common in Arab lands, and Talibanic lands.

Islam Quran never teaches us to be disloyal to our countries. But you insist on putting lies in Quran and Islam. So sad.

peace.

Ok Do what keeps you happy. Your Avatar (display pics) define yourself. Isn't it Zia-Ul-Haq?

You are not even sure who is that in my picture, however you presumed my Display pic defines me ....

Trust me, Gen Zia is not some one, any Indian can afford to Forget.

Sir if all the kufr can unite and form NATO why can't Muslims Unite to teach some of our enemies a lesson and liberate our lands from Kufr and INSHALLAH it will happen very soon

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Dear poster,

you are putting cart before the Islamist horse.

Islam first taught people to be truthful (sadiq), trustworthy (ameen), and tolerant (raheem).

This changed individuals for the better, and formed a bond between them on the basis of justice and tolerance.

You my dear poster, forget all that and try to form Muslim Ummah by combining the most ruthless, tribal, liers, uncivilized, uncouth, and cheaters from all across the world.

This is why your concept of Islamic Ummah.

If you are not loyal to your country, you cannot be loyal to anything. Not even to the Islam.

The nationalism Islam forbids is the petty tribalism that is so common in Arab lands, and Talibanic lands.

Islam Quran never teaches us to be disloyal to our countries. But you insist on putting lies in Quran and Islam. So sad.

peace.
Sir as a Muslim we have to be loyal to Islam and Ummah not a country Islam is not limited to Pakistan Sir these concept of countries was introduced by kafirs sir how can you say being loyal to it is being loyal to Islam sir Kafirs divided us in 57 countries and you are saying be loyal to country :hitwall::yahoo:
Sir their is no concept of countries in Islam how can a Muslims be loyal to a country

And who will lead that ummah. And what about Muslims in us uk and India . They wont be part of ummah. Then how can you say that all muslimes are a part of ummah

And who will lead that ummah. And what about Muslims in us uk and India . They wont be part of ummah. Then how can you say that all muslimes are a part of ummah
If we will unite we will be able to defend rights of Muslims in Non Muslim countries more other wise we will be not able to stand for them :yahoo: a united land for Muslims is must but to be part of Ummah its nor compulsory but its preferred

What makes you think that muslms in those lands want your support. How will u support them? I hope it s not the way you are doing now
Ummah is not a concept that is there in the Quran. And if it is there and muslims are not following it now then it means you guys cannot claim to be Muslims.
In most Islamic countries like Pak Malaysia, you are doing unislamic things like taking interest on your deposits. Till you stop doing that please don't call yourself as Muslims. Not taking RIBA has been told by the same guy you all like to quote so often.

What makes you think that muslms in those lands want your support. How will u support them? I hope it s not the way you are doing now
Ummah is not a concept that is there in the Quran. And if it is there and muslims are not following it now then it means you guys cannot claim to be Muslims.
In most Islamic countries like Pak Malaysia, you are doing unislamic things like taking interest on your deposits. Till you stop doing that please don't call yourself as Muslims. Not taking RIBA has been told by the same guy you all like to quote so often.[/QUOTE
The concept of Ummah in in the Quran and also told by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW many times and Muslims are bound to help each other and we will know when Muslims want help they will get help according to orders of Islam you should not worry about that and we will get rid of Riba that is why we are standing and struggling for Islamic System sir

If we will unite we will be able to defend rights of Muslims in Non Muslim countries more other wise we will be not able to stand for them :yahoo: a united land for Muslims is must but to be part of Ummah its nor compulsory but its preferred

Muslims are suffering a milion times more in their own home than in other countries.

Muslims are suffering a milion times more in their own home than in other countries.
yes because of the same puppets who were given power by British after divided Muslim Lands

Back
Top Bottom