What's new

Non-Arab Muslim Nations Need to Unite

One Muslim country spamming from Indonesia to Morocco and from Albania to Yemen....That is not a dream to any self-respecting Muslim....that is a goal.

History taught us that nothing is impossible. And everything can happen. Even today if borders divide us each and every Muslim in this world will call his fellow Muslim brother. This may not appear to be the case in the political stand point but politics seized to represent us a long time ago. Each Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian Turkish Albanian American Russian Chinese Japanese Muslim is my brother. Race language skin color....all these things mean nothing in Islam.

This unity will give our enemies nightmare, but I believe you must make Arab Union strong first. I talked to some Lebanese people in the U.S. and they always focus on the differences they have with other Arabs, but to us non-arabs, all of you Arabs are the same people. We should strengthen regional unions first before having a pan-Islamic union from Turkey to all of Middle East/North Africa to Central Asia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc..but leave indians out of this, even though india has the 3rd largest Muslim population, they also have 1 billion hindus who always hated us and dont want us to be successful, they are always working with zionists and crusaders against Muslims.

I apologize to my Arab brothers. The opinions expressed in this forum does not refelect how real Pakistanis feel about our Arab brothers. If you meet a Pakistani in real life outisde internet and talk to him, you will notice we Pakistanis dont hate any race or any nationality well maybe except for indians but thats because of disputes and wars. With Arabs we have no disputes and we will have no war.

A few people, with the support of indians, have hijacked this forum and they belong to a minority group in Pakistan.

we dont hate indians, its they who hate us, just look at their comments all over this forum....

no wonder they reflect the behaviour amplified by movements such as Shuddhi and Sangthan.

and their poetry too reflects their love for us in this manner:

kam shuddhi ka kabhi band na honay paye
bhag se waqt yeh qoumo ko mila kertay hain
Hindu tum mein hai gar jazba-e-Imaan baki
Reh na jaye koe Duniya mein Musalmaan baki...

Translation:
the task of Shuddhi should never be allowed to cease
because it is only by a stroke of fortune that Nations get such opportunities
O Hindu, if there is some remnant of faith left in you
Let no Muslim survive in the World.

and ofcourse their hatred is not just for Muslims but for other Minorities especially covert Christians and untouchables equally...

One Muslim country spamming from Indonesia to Morocco and from Albania to Yemen....That is not a dream to any self-respecting Muslim....that is a goal.

History taught us that nothing is impossible. And everything can happen. Even today if borders divide us each and every Muslim in this world will call his fellow Muslim brother. This may not appear to be the case in the political stand point but politics seized to represent us a long time ago. Each Pakistani Bangladeshi Indian Turkish Albanian American Russian Chinese Japanese Muslim is my brother. Race language skin color....all these things mean nothing in Islam.
Brilliant statement ; In fact Coming from a guy in the country of Al-Saud, i get all the more goosebumpy on reading this. Let us take every country in the Ummah today wracked by conflicts within the Muslim world. The Shia massacres going on in Bahrain, Pakistan, and in Iraq are just the tip of the Iceberg ; We can take them in detail if you want. The let us focus on the Arab spring, the latest casualty of which is Syria. Libya was a battle amongst Muslims. Egypt and Tunisia has seen its fair share of conflicts among Muslims in the Arab Spring. And i am just talking about the present. If we go back to see the past, we can see a history of massacres and genocides happening amongst Muslims in Lebanon, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan (which itself is a long list). Heck, do you know even your own Holy Mosques were blown up in an attempt by another wannabe Mahdi in 1979 ? Before the concept of Ummah, embrace the concept of humanity. This is what needs to be taught by the religion of peace.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

none for toddies indeed :laugh:
Wow, then can the enlightened soul, with a glowing halo comedown to the pedestal of this mollified thumbsucker ?

:angry: What a Ridiculous Concept Exactly My Point, why the Arabs are 2 faced liars and dangerous people

They have a passion for violent jihad and creating a new caliphate based on their extremist beliefs which have nothing to do with Islam.

You already have destroyed the caliphate before and We Shall not be tricked again by your false deeds……

Let me tell you sir you Arab extremists will never succeed in your goal of creating an ideological empire controlled by Saudi Arabia.

Double crossing Arabs they kill fellow Muslims everywhere, 60% of the suicide bombers in Iraq are from Saudi Arabia who blow themselves up before innocent women and children.

If you are talking about the coming and the arrival of the dajjal then let be known that you Arabs (Arabian Peninsula) will Betray us and will suffer the most casualties to such an extent that the Sands of Arabia will be covered in blood

You people will start to fight amongst yourselves and after much killing and endless slaughter you will no longer be a threat and Muslims from other countries will come to Arabia and safe guard the Holy Sites.

If you believe in prophecies then so do I sonny, we will not let you jihadi Arabs destroy our lands!!!

You are not my brother, I consider you a threat to myself, my country and most non-Arab Muslim brothers.

It’s very easy to identify an Arab from Arabian Peninsula especially the Saudi ones; Pakistani security services have very good success of capturing and identifying Arab terrorists at airports and borders.

Every day more and more Muslims Wake up to the Dangers of Arabs and their jihadist tendencies!

Resist Arabization and protect your cultures good brothers from these ruthless wahhabist Arabs…..

'Martyrs' In Iraq Mostly Saudis

hahaha....alla over acting... over whelming musalmai being reflected with reference to WASHIONGTON POST, simply shows your intelligence level...

still would like to clarify your misconceptions:

Is that EU flag in your location ???

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Wow, then can the enlightened soul, with a glowing halo comedown to the pedestal of this mollified thumbsucker ?

then you will resort to your last defence HATRED, Im not in mood to help today !!

then you will resort to your last defence HATRED, Im not in mood to help today !!
Absolutely not ; You can trace-back my posts to the very beginnings ? I have never used hatred or hate-mongering text in any of my posts ; Sarcasm a lot yes, but hatred no sirree.

Absolutely not ; You can trace-back my posts to the very beginnings ? I have never used hatred or hate-mongering text in any of my posts ; Sarcasm a lot yes, but hatred no sirree.

I have seen your posts and they are full of hatred... and your post that I am replying you is the best proof of it. since the person who spreads Hatred feels it fully justified...so he doesnot realizes or acknowledge it, but gives the hint to his behaviour..

Salam,
All muslim countries should unite. Whether from Arab, non-Arab even African muslim countries.
We should not distinguish between Arab/non-Arab. This causes division.

:angry: What a Ridiculous Concept Exactly My Point, why the Arabs are 2 faced liars and dangerous people

They have a passion for violent jihad and creating a new caliphate based on their extremist beliefs which have nothing to do with Islam.

You already have destroyed the caliphate before and We Shall not be tricked again by your false deeds……

Let me tell you sir you Arab extremists will never succeed in your goal of creating an ideological empire controlled by Saudi Arabia.

Double crossing Arabs they kill fellow Muslims everywhere, 60% of the suicide bombers in Iraq are from Saudi Arabia who blow themselves up before innocent women and children.

If you are talking about the coming and the arrival of the dajjal then let be known that you Arabs (Arabian Peninsula) will Betray us and will suffer the most casualties to such an extent that the Sands of Arabia will be covered in blood

You people will start to fight amongst yourselves and after much killing and endless slaughter you will no longer be a threat and Muslims from other countries will come to Arabia and safe guard the Holy Sites.

If you believe in prophecies then so do I sonny, we will not let you jihadi Arabs destroy our lands!!!

You are not my brother, I consider you a threat to myself, my country and most non-Arab Muslim brothers.

It’s very easy to identify an Arab from Arabian Peninsula especially the Saudi ones; Pakistani security services have very good success of capturing and identifying Arab terrorists at airports and borders.

Every day more and more Muslims Wake up to the Dangers of Arabs and their jihadist tendencies!

Resist Arabization and protect your cultures good brothers from these ruthless wahhabist Arabs…..

'Martyrs' In Iraq Mostly Saudis

You are a lunatic i would put you in the same classification of the wahabbi terrorists. Are you an indian/zionist portraying as a pakistani?

Do not tarnish all arabs with the same brush, i too despise the corrupt leaderships and they hypocrisy with exporting terrorist ideology against fellow muslims but you can't say the same for all arabs. For it was a great arab who brought us the great religion of islam from the almighty.

Please read the last sermon of prophet mohammed (s.a.w) and you will get the jist of islamic unity and brotherhood. The way you are saying no to brotherhood, you can say no to being a muslim.

You have highlighted terrorists as being arab but might i remind you that the majority of terrorist atrocities in pakistan are done by pakistanis. In your thinking you wouldn't classify fellow pakistanis as brothers due to these atrocities.

I am in no way an arab lover, on the contrary i hate the arabs (that being the leaderships not the general population) i am a firm beliver of brotherhood within the muslim ummah and inshallah one day it will thrive and send the likes of you back to your caves. For our glory days will come once again be it 10 years or in a 100 years.

I have a question from my saudi brothers here.
We pakistanis always criticize our corrupt leaders, why dont you criticize your US-slaves corrupt leaders.

You are a lunatic i would put you in the same classification of the wahabbi terrorists. Are you an indian/zionist portraying as a pakistani?

i too despise the corrupt leaderships and they hypocrisy with exporting terrorist ideology against fellow muslims . For it was a great arab who brought us the great religion of islam from the almighty.

Please read the last sermon of prophet mohammed (s.a.w) and you will get the jist of islamic unity and brotherhood. The way you are saying no to brotherhood, you can say no to being a muslim.

I am in no way an arab lover, on the contrary i hate the arabs i am a firm beliver of brotherhood within the muslim ummah and inshallah one day it will thrive and send the likes of you back to your caves. For our glory days will come once again be it 10 years or in a 100 years.

Please don’t bring PROPHET Muhammad (pbh).

A guy once asked the prophet are you just appealing to Arabs?? And he replied no I’m appealing to all Muslims irrespective of nationality to come and join Islam.

He was the last prophet of Islam and as such did not regard himself just for the Arabs
So please don’t bring this argument in thx.

You accusing me of being Indian or Zionist is laughable!!!!
I never hid my Muslim identity from any 1!!!!!!

Nor did I ever say Arabs were not Muslims but hypocrites!!!!!

I am proud of defending Islam in public from ignorant people who think that Muslims are terrorists!
you saying he was Arab does not make a difference because God could have chosen any 1 from any tribe to be the last prophet.

But Allah tallah chose prophet Muhammad (pbh) because of the prophet’s sincerity and clean heart. The fact he came from Arab background was to teach the Arabs 1st to accept Islam and do away with their un islamic ways.

The Arabs were and still are arrogant people and Allah tallah sent prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w) to lead the way and show the Arabs /Muslims the path to light.

When the prophet died the Arabs started fighting with 1 another for control and same thing will happen when the Mahdi comes, they will kill each other and be arrogant as in the times of the prophet.

The Arabs should feel lucky that a prophet of god came in their lands from their tribes and taught the love of god but instead the Arabs have turned their backs on God and embraced hypocrisy !!

You want fight for and defend Arabs ???? Go ahead but will they ever fight for you when in need??? NO!!!

We pakistanis always criticize our corrupt leaders, why dont you criticize your US-slaves corrupt leaders.

They are scared and used to the life in their countries.

Apparently some religious clerics declared gatherings to be un islamic in Saudi Arabia in response to uprisings in north Africa.

I’m not talking about north Africa , I’m talking about the Arabs in the Arabian peninsula …

Peace

Please don’t bring PROPHET Muhammad (pbh).

He was the last prophet of Islam and as such did not regard himself just for the Arabs
So please don’t bring this argument in thx.

You accusing me of being Indian or Zionist is laughable!!!!
I never hid my Muslim identity from any 1!!!!!!

Nor did I ever say Arabs were not Muslims but hypocrites!!!!!

I am proud of defending Islam in public from ignorant people who think that Muslims are terrorists!
you saying he was Arab does not make a difference because God could have chosen any 1 from any tribe to be the last prophet.

But Allah tallah chose prophet Muhammad (pbh) because of the prophet’s sincerity and clean heart. The fact he came from Arab background was to teach the Arabs 1st to accept Islam and do away with their un islamic ways.

The Arabs were and still are arrogant people and Allah tallah sent prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w) to lead the way and show the Arabs /Muslims the path to light.

When the prophet died the Arabs started fighting with 1 another for control and same thing will happen when the Mahdi comes, they will kill each other and be arrogant as in the times of the prophet.

The Arabs should feel lucky that a prophet of god came in their lands from their tribes and taught the love of god but instead the Arabs have turned their backs on God and embraced hypocrisy !!

You want fight for and defend Arabs ???? Go ahead but will they ever fight for you when in need??? NO!!!

They are scared and used to the life in their countries.

Apparently some religious clerics declared gatherings to be un islamic in Saudi Arabia in response to uprisings in north Africa.

I’m not talking about north Africa , I’m talking about the Arabs in the Arabian peninsula …

Peace

Your post is just racist.

It's.....complicated....

You see Saudi Arabia was never a US-slave not until a single man came into power before King Abdullah. Sadfuly he stayed there for 25+ years. He ruined this country with all sense of the word. He was a REAL US-slave but that man is dead now we still have to rectify a lot of the damages he has done and we still are. I assure you however King Abdullah is no US-Slave I firmly believe this.

Things change Mr.User. No country remains the same. More correctly no country remains.

This day and age the day and age which you me and everybody else is living in now is not the same age people will live 100 years from now. maybe we do not like to remind ourselves but this whole UN and UNSC Arab League European Unions Etc. are extremely new concepts and the pages of history might only regard it as a floating matter and will only dedicate half a page for each.

We live for let's say 80 years but the History of the world is much older than that. And nothing remains the same.

It is our duty as Muslims to keep this sense alive. If not for ourselves then for our children if not for them then for theirs.

Let's just agree to disagree mate. I'm nowhere near as religious as I suspect you (and many others here) are. Personally, I just don't think Religion is a strong enough factor to unite so many different kinds of people/countries. Hell, I'd even go further than that and question why a union based on Religion is necessary? But I fear that conversation may go down the drain here.

Back
Top Bottom