What's new

No wins for India in England

No...
Nasir Hussain says that Indian are donkey and your bus is ambulance.........
Indian should prove that NH are wrong.......but Indian no try...........
Now Indian Player are go back at our home is empty hand.........
All time Dream test, one day and T20 team......but Flop.....

No...

thats incredible isnt it

No...

We are 3rd Ranked in Test Matches. Just 1 point behind than 2nd Ranked South Africa. Pakistan is 6th Ranked. We will back to 1st ranked by the end of this year.

IN ODI we are World Champion till 2014.

Although, we performed very bad in England, But still we are very good team and it just happens once in a while when you play too much of cricket with many Injuries. Also, We lost with 1st ranked team and not 6th or 8th ranked.

:cheers:

We are 3rd Ranked in Test Matches. Just 1 point behind than 2nd Ranked South Africa. Pakistan is 6th Ranked. We will back to 1st ranked by the end of this year.

IN ODI we are World Champion till 2014.

Although, we performed very bad in England, But still we are very good team and it just happens once in a while when you play too much of cricket. Also, We lost with 2nd ranked team and not 6th or 8th ranked.

:cheers:

I here its the start of the champions league tommorow ? I wonder how many of the injured players will suddenly be fit mate.
Serwag, Tendulkar,Yuvraj, Harbajahan, Ghambir, Sharma, Pathan, Zaheer were all missing. I wonder how many of them will suddenly feel better?

Reliance ICC Test Championship

TEAM MATCHES POINTS RATING

1-----England-----37 4634 125
2-----South Africa-----21 2469 118
3-----India-----37 4336 117
4-----Sri Lanka-----23 2486 108
5-----Australia-----27 2692 100

We will back to Number 1 Rank by Dec, 2011 (when England will visit India). :tup:

Reliance ICC Test Championship

TEAM MATCHES POINTS RATING

1-----England-----37 4634 125
2-----South Africa-----21 2469 118
3-----India-----37 4336 117
4-----Sri Lanka-----23 2486 108
5-----Australia-----27 2692 100

We will back to Number 1 Rank by Dec, 2011 (when England will visit India). :tup:

I think you may be right but need to sort bowling out

I here its the start of the champions league tommorow ? I wonder how many of the injured players will suddenly be fit mate.
Serwag, Tendulkar,Yuvraj, Harbajahan, Ghambir, Sharma, Pathan, Zaheer were all missing. I wonder how many of them will suddenly feel better?

Well, now Cricket has become more like professional and money making cricket.

75% Money comes from India and 25% from rest of the world. So, These Indian Cricketers are more busy in making Million $ money all the time. But after this loss (which i think is good for us, as it will give some attention), BCCI will will take some step soon.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I think you may be right but need to sort bowling out

Yes, I agree. We played very bad.

But it was mainly due to 50% Players were injured, No Game Plan, nothing.

It happens once in a few years. I don't think it will happen all the time. Exceptional are always there but they are not examples. :tup:

I cant help feeling that all cricket matches are fixed. Some eg the english they are just more subtle others not so

India Vs England series reminds me of Pakistan Vs Aussies series. World cup champions on both occasions and same result i.e., embarrassment.

India Vs England series reminds me of Pakistan Vs Aussies series. World cup champions on both occasions and same result i.e., embarrassment.

yes brother but dont you think it looks fixed. what must have been the odds of india losing everything. I would not have believed it the english are not that good yaar

We lack good bowlers. There is always dearth of good fast bowlers but now there is no single good spinner in Indian team.

Look how swann got improved over the years with experience but our Bhajji still bowling the old style and no improvement, everybody reads his bowling.

hahahahahha indian apna kameena pan nahe chodenga aik test match bhi nahe jeta kuch nahe hath aya great tendu ka runs nahe hue dekh ka tu herana yeh hue ka india test match har raha tha par aik indian commantator ko match se nahe par tendu ki 50 main interst tha what a pitty woh jo gavasker kay sath ata hai yaar any team will be more than happy if teny make 300 in odi but if indian gurantee loss on this match they will let sachin make record hahahahahha what a pitty for indians

Back
Top Bottom