What's new

No US visa for Pakistani mangoes

I am amazed people like you who believe in Evolution fail to let the Science talk! :blink:

I never said targeted I am talking about loop holes! I never said evil Americans stop putting your own mindset and words in my mouth! Read what I wrote if you cant comprehend ask dont try to act smarter than you are..it gets caught esp when it comes to this area called Agriculture and food sciences!

When you said too much info..I understood you didnt understand a single word!
I never commented about which method is better, did I. I simply asserted that your idea of americans targetting pakistan specifically with this law is wrong. And you seem to cleverly turn that into 'you dont know science hence should shut up'... clever girl.. :)
Here is the post that gave me the impression.
I dont really think that is an issue...I have eaten Pakistani mangoes in UK and also know they are available in Malaysia so either US is BS as usual or seriously it has some prob with Pakistan not the product or any other issue!

And as far as I know in Malaysia it was the Pakistani embassy that brought them in using their own facilities or what not and sold them to the Pakistanis and then to the shops...

You make biryani? :woot: Even I cant make that dish :ashamed:

I never commented about which is better, did I. I simply asserted that your idea o americans targetting pakistan specifically with this law is wrong.
I never said what you are implying...If that is your impression then please dont pass stupid comments like that which damage my already shattered image as a poster!

I am looking at the facts and talking while you are looking at Indian market and talking! Take note this is not the thread to drag India into! Its about Pakistani mangoes if you know not a zilch then keep quiet

Sorry not this year. You can try Indian mangoes which is best in the world!!

Well, I'd be all for that too. Always curious to try good foods from other countries.

I never commented about which method is better, did I. I simply asserted that your idea of americans targetting pakistan specifically with this law is wrong. And you seem to cleverly turn that into 'you dont know science hence should shut up'... clever girl.. :)

I dont really think that is an issue...I have eaten Pakistani mangoes in UK and also know they are available in Malaysia so either US is BS as usual or seriously it has some prob with Pakistan not the product or any other issue!

Seems like you dont read full sentences and pick and choose what to read out of context!

I never said what you are implying...If that is your impression then please dont pass stupid comments like that which damage my already shattered image as a poster!

I am looking at the facts and talking while you are looking at Indian market and talking! Take note this is not the thread to drag India into! Its about Pakistani mangoes if you know not a zilch then keep quiet
I dont need to know about pakistani mangoes to comment on the topic. Do I? Am I the one who is irrational and illogacal here... :suicide2:
what does this bit of your comment mean. If I got it wrong can you clarify please.
you wrote:
"I dont really think that is an issue...I have eaten Pakistani mangoes in UK and also know they are available in Malaysia so either US is BS as usual or seriously it has some prob with Pakistan not the product or any other issue! "

I'm a northern yankee :lol:

You are a Yank ? :mad:

I support the Confederate States of America ! :whistle:

Ever since I saw John Wayne & Rock Hudson's Undefeated I support the Confederates ! :smokin:

I just hope they were fighting with the Union for something other than Slavery ! :(

Perhaps on having American Football vs Baseball as the National Sport ! :lol:

I dont need to know about pakistani mangoes to comment on the topic. Do I? Am I the one who is irrational and illogacal here... :suicide2:
You may need to know about basic treatments done in Pakistan, the minimal requirement by other countries which give it the "safe" certificate! So I am not sure if logic or rational fails you or are you deliberate with proving yourself incapable of understanding my posts? Once or twice is fine but always? Then please dont quote me as you dont understand a notch of what I write!

what does this bit of your comment mean. If I got it wrong can you clarify please.
you wrote:
"I dont really think that is an issue...I have eaten Pakistani mangoes in UK and also know they are available in Malaysia so either US is BS as usual or seriously it has some prob with Pakistan not the product or any other issue! "
Why did you miss out the either part? I said either US is BS or it has a prob with Pakistan....why miss out the either or situation?

You may need to know about basic treatments done in Pakistan, the minimal requirement by other countries which give it the "safe" certificate! So I am not sure if logic or rational fails you or are you deliberate with proving yourself incapable of understanding my posts? Once or twice is fine but always? Then please dont quote me as you dont understand a notch of what I write!

Why did you miss out the either part? I said either US is BS or it has a prob with Pakistan....why miss out the either or situation?
ok. I got the US is BS part, what possible problem could it be with pakistan, would you agree now that it has nothing to do with pakistan as such but only US law being BS (in your words, I wont know which is which) ..
pakistan does bla bla.. oh gaaad... it does not follow what the importing country wants... :help:
yeah .. probably I should not quote you.. lolz... I might go insane... :wave:

... clever girl..

This part reminded me of Jurassic Park 1 where the guy who is hunting a Velociraptor is surprised when the one before him is a diversion & another Raptor comes from his side & this guy exclaims 'Clever Girl' before the Raptor tears him to shred & eats him ! :lol:

@Talon seh buccch keh rehnaaa ! :fie:

This part reminded me of Jurassic Park 1 where the guy who is hunting a Velociraptor is surprised when the one before him is a diversion & another Raptor comes from his side & this guy exclaims 'Clever Girl' before the Raptor tears him to shred & eats him ! :lol:

@Talon seh buccch keh rehnaaa ! :fie:
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom