What's new

No surgical strikes on LoC: UN monitoring mission

So UNMOGIP was not present in the area being talked about.

https://peacekeeping.un.org/en/mission/unmogip

You gonna tell me 114 people (72 of which are civilians) can monitor the entire length and breath of LoC...without any sensor network deployed either? Hmm...mmmkay. Man if only India knew that and didn't need 750,000+ or whatever the number is that you all say we have deployed in Kashmir.....we just need 114 apparently.

@AUSTERLITZ @MilSpec @hellfire @Joe Shearer @Robinhood Pandey

You gonna tell me 114 people (72 of which are civilians) can monitor the entire length and breath of LoC...without any sensor network deployed either? Hmm...mmmkay. Man if only India knew that and didn't need 750,000+ or whatever the number is that you all say we have deployed in Kashmir.....we just need 114 apparently.

Umm, not to be impolite, let us remember only the end when we read these increasingly desperate refutations, that grow further desperate by the week, the day, the hour......'...full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

The number, according to the great military authority, Kapistani Shamerican, is 700,000; he personally counted them, as both of him wandered through the valley, leading their three riding horses, marching along four abreast. The five of them did stop from time to time, to take a drink from the melted snow gathered in their horses' hoof-marks; all half-a-dozen took turns, four at a time, to mount guard against hostile snow trolls while the other ten slept.

Any resemblance to living characters or individuals is, mandatorily, fictitious; this is a site filled with true grit and other versions of nationalist fervour, after all.

Umm, not to be impolite, let us remember only the end when we read these increasingly desperate refutations, that grow further desperate by the week, the day, the hour......'...full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

The number, according to the great military authority, Kapistani Shamerican, is 700,000; he personally counted them, as both of him wandered through the valley, leading their three riding horses, marching along four abreast. The five of them did stop from time to time, to take a drink from the melted snow gathered in their horses' hoof-marks; all half-a-dozen took turns, four at a time, to mount guard against hostile snow trolls while the other ten slept.

Any resemblance to living characters or individuals is, mandatorily, fictitious; this is a site filled with true grit and other versions of nationalist fervour, after all.

I do agree with notion this LoC strike was likely exaggerated in the hype/propaganda dept (both in "never been done before" claim and the media brandishing)...but it is always inevitable thing with this sort of thing in region.

Confused how a UN observer mission of a few dozen ppl was to have chanced upon it and observed it (both real time and "results"..)...given they are pretty specifically contained to a few areas along the Loc in first place which any such operation would have accounted for.

Anyways I dont expect much in this thread....and I really wish people would not tag me for this conversation topic...its not my cup of tea in first place....just way too much emotions riding high.

l_116502_014356_updates.jpg

United Nations—As the hysterical self-aggrandizement and boastful lies of India are in their process of betraying themselves before the world, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon’s spokesperson Stephane Dujarric has also repudiated the Indian claims of so-called ‘surgical strikes.’
In the daily press briefing, Dujarric said, “The UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan has not directly observed any firing across the LoC related to the latest incidents.”
“Facts on the ground do not change whether somebody acknowledges or not. Facts are facts, we presented the facts and that’s where we stand,” India’s Permanent Representative to the UN Syed Akbaruddin said about UN’s refutation of Indian narrative.
When asked to explain how UNMOGIP can say it did not observe any firing even as India said it has conducted the surgical strikes, Dujarric repeated that UNMOGIP has not “directly observed” any of the firing.
“They are obviously aware of the reports of these presumed violations and are talking to the relevant concerned authorities,” he said.
The explicit refusal to confirm the Indian propagandist reports was met with great anguish and anger in India. India’s permanent representative at the UN, Syed Akbaruddin said that the facts on the ground do not change whether somebody has “observed” it or not.
Rejecting the embarrassing refusal from UN, Akbaruddin in his obstinate remarks stated that “I have nothing to say because what (Dujarric) said was ‘directly observed’. It’s a call that they have to take. I cannot place myself in their boots and directly observe something.”
Secretary General Ban Ki Moon on Friday expressed regrets over the fact that UNMOGIP (United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan) has not been able to fully function due to India’s non-cooperation, adding that the UN’s military mission is only able to operate on the Pakistani controlled side of the LoC as India refuses to accept its functioning on the other side and opposes its expansion.
Pakistan had already dismissed the claim that Indian forces conducted a surgical strike on Pakistani side of Line of Control in Azad Kashmir violating the 2003 ceasefire treaty. As many as two Pakistani soldiers were martyred as India resorted to unprovoked firing along the Line of Control in Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday.

https://pakobserver.net/no-surgical-strikes-on-loc-un-monitoring-mission/

Even the Indians themselves (the non-delusional ones of course) know that no such Surgical Strike was carried out as claimed/hyped by IA/Indian Media.

But why have you re-posted an old news story from 2016 ??

I do agree with notion this LoC strike was likely exaggerated in the hype/propaganda dept (both in "never been done before" claim and the media brandishing)...but it is always inevitable thing with this sort of thing in region.

Confused how a UN observer mission of a few dozen ppl was to have chanced upon it and observed it (both real time and "results"..)...given they are pretty specifically contained to a few areas along the Loc in first place which any such operation would have accounted for.

Anyways I dont expect much in this thread....and I really wish people would not tag me for this conversation topic...its not my cup of tea in first place....just way too much emotions riding high.

Totally synthetic, of course.

Some fanboy reproduced it to enliven his dull and uninteresting life.

indian soldiers dying near LoC and in Iok ,modi had to keep hyper nationalist bhartis under control so made up this myth with his comrades.He knew that the indian mass is too stupid to question his credibility. Good job on his part,I hope he makes his people look stupid again.

BUT I THOUGHT THEY WERE making a movie about it and that it was based on a true story? :cheesy::hang3::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

First they say helicopters were used then they say they walked and no helicopters were used and now in the movie they show helicopters :lol:

Pak needs to activate the deep faultlines deep inside India. I think it's just a matter of time!!! And, they know it too well.....

Pak needs to activate the deep faultlines deep inside India. I think it's just a matter of time!!! And, they know it too well.....

Well we do have faultlines, but our neighbour has much more vulnerabilities than we have at any given time. So don't expect it to be a zero sum game. Every favour will be reciprocated with interest compounded as you can see. :butcher:

Even the UN slaps Modi on the face!

... not just Mrs. Erdogan!

Forget the hyper morons who try desperately to prove their boss's claim about the crapical strike. The sane Indians know, India is too dysfunctional and lacks will to carry any real surgical strike. The day when India does a abbottabad, I will turn a believer. Until then ignore these fake patriotic chest thumpers.

I dont know why are we trying to prove Indian bullshit surgical strike, why dont we admit India did a surgical strike and took out the terrorist networks that were in Pakistani territory and now there are not more terrorists on Pakistani side....should there be more India can perform same kind of surgical strike...un chution ko in ke jaal me phasana tha

yeah if the world worked with that level of idiocy, I'm sure things would be smooth.

P.s: yeah konsi strike kardi inhon ne ab bathroom mei beth ke apni tik tuk hilatey huey?
Kuch naya drama hogya kya?

UN didnt found anything unusual .
we didnt found any thing unusual .
international media didnt found anything unusual.
a bus full of journalists didn't found anything unusual.
the only party who claim for such strikes are inda with no proofs . :) .

I dont know why are we trying to prove Indian bullshit surgical strike, why dont we admit India did a surgical strike and took out the terrorist networks that were in Pakistani territory and now there are not more terrorists on Pakistani side....should there be more India can perform same kind of surgical strike...un chution ko in ke jaal me phasana tha
bhai zindagi k sarey faisley baron sey poch k lena .

My suggestion at time when Hindustan made first announcement was that instead of trying to refute, we must accept her claim and call it Hindustan initiated aggression and should have taken out few of their actual posts as revenge of these imaginary strikes.

Back
Top Bottom