What's new

No surgical strikes on LoC: UN monitoring mission

And God only knows, how you people conclude from these carefully chosen words, that diplomatic way of saying there were no surgical strike.

He said that in response to the question regarding Indian claim of surgical strike, so hard for you to understand such a simple thing ? really ?

And "You People" ??

You do realize that your own sensible and senior diplomat as well as your own media interpreted the statement by UN spokesperson as a rejection of Indian surgical strike claim ?

“facts on the ground do not change whether somebody acknowledges or not. Facts are facts, we presented the facts and that’s where we stand.”

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...-for-saying-didnt-observe-loc-firing-3060608/

Let me give you an analogy, which you will understand. If I were to say, the other day I went to a Mosque or a temple or a Church and I did not observe any God there, Does that mean there is no GOD.

A better analogy:

If you say that you didn't observe God, no one will dispute your claim

But if you say that you have actually observed God that no body else did (or could), then expect others to ask for proof, and dismiss your claim if you are unable to prove it
You carried out surgical strikes that no one else was able to observe ??!! Don't expect others to accept your claims until and unless you are able to prove them

(This, however, is a false analogy as God is not an observable physical entity )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom