What's new

No one is interested in coming to Pakistan: Zaka Ashraf

i dont blame them.. pakistan is an unsafe place for anyone who is not muslim

if your not muslim, you got a target on ur chest.

one of the biggest racist countries around next to china

i dont blame them.. pakistan is an unsafe place for anyone who is not muslim

if your not muslim, you got a target on ur chest.

one of the biggest racist countries around next to china

Good day sport,
Coming from down under......that's a complete blunder.

Good day sport,
Coming from down under......that's a complete blunder.

lol... it's g'day .. not good day lol

but at least you made it rhyme.. although the definition of blunder how we use it, does not really fit what you intended to say lol

but on the whole, i liked ur post because it made me chuckle

thats absolutely right. even lakhs of Indian professional have backed to India since 2009, since the recession as now they find bright future in India with growing Indian companies, even with little less salary. and the same was seen in case of Thailand, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Brazil, Turkey, Malaysia etc type emerging economies whose high qualified migrants backed to their home countries as now western firms are just fighting for survival, need bail out at time to time. then why the same is not seen in case of Pakistan? why professionals/businessmen just want to leave for any reason? and why not if the rulers/politicians themselves want to keep a feet in Britain, do corruption and leave to Britain who may defend them no matter whether they have corruption case like on family members of Mr Gilani or even murder case on Mr Mush who has a superb life in UK :hitwall:

no matter whether businessmen/professionals live in pakistan or move to west, at least the rulers must always be loyal to the nation otherwise you will have made a society where people would do wrong and get whatever they can in pakistan and then go to western countries and become good :hang2:

I guess they left for same reason 1000s of ex soviet nuclear and other professionals did now they prefer to cleaning toilets in west then to return home its called economic reasons.

Pakistan just lost the 2011 world cup and they also lost the last one day series with Sri Lanka .

Pakistan is one of the best international teams but 'always win' is too far fetched bro .

might champions of world cup 2 jeet aik har and tournament se bahar =)) bhool geeye
asia cup lol

All countries go through difficult periods.

Pakistan will recover because the people are extremely resilient and the security situation will be brought under control when the terrorists are disconnected from their external support networks once again.

These things are known to people who pay attention to facts, but will forever elude the tabloid media.

Hi,

Quite a few times, the planes don't come out of a tail spin---. It has become a habbit of pakistan and the pakistanis to intentionally get into a position of weakness----.

It is amazing how a nation chooses to lose its position of strength and opt to act from a position of weakness----that tragically is a looser mind set taught at home by the parents.

This national tragedy is truly home grown---every one of the pakistani kids and men coming over here are happy and contained to be acting from a position of weakness----totally clueless to understand the consequences of being on your back all the time.

This kind of mentality does not happen outside---but has to come from inside---from the house---from the elders---father mother grandfather grandmother elders from the teachers from the mosque from the media----.

It is amazing and astounding to watch---the world wants to move to the right---pakistan wants to move to the left----just like the japanese ambassador to pakistan stated one time----when asked when do you think pakistan be a successful nation---the reply was---'NEVER'---success is heading that way---pakistan is headed the opposite way----.

Once the pakistanis get rid of their K2 sized EGOS----self righteous---arrogant---ignorant----know it all---my way or the highway kind of mentality----their is no way forward----but only more doom and gloom

Mate, the picture has changed in the news item since I posted it. Now it shows a different picture than the one it showed earlier. Blame your news papers instead of always playing the victim card and complaiing about Indians.. :tdown:

Dude, how many times have you posted a picture with the news. Just because the people got him in a bad pose you decided to post it up to get your jollies... Its despicable.

Dude, how many times have you posted a picture with the news. Just because the people got him in a bad pose you decided to post it up to get your jollies... Its despicable.

looks like a lot of other people got sensitive about the picture :).. It seems to have been removed from the site... Wish I could see that before that happened ... Your reaction has got me curious..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom