What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

My ancestors came from Afghnistan saduzai tribe same clan as Ahmed Shah
As for 400 million where did u got this babe number Thora kum choro what did those 400 million Hindi eat before British brought irrigation system to grow crops on massive scale or did Hindu invented GMOs before Monsanto ?? ;)
LOL...... of course your ancestors did :lol:

As for Irrigation, The earliest mentions of irrigation are found in Rigveda chapters 1.55, 1.85, 1.105, 7.9, 8.69 and 10.101. The Veda mentions well-style irrigation, where kupa and avata wells once dug are stated to be always full of water, from which varatra (rope strap) and cakra (wheel) pull kosa (pails) of water.

Is that OLD enough for you ? :coffee:

Or did you think India became the Richest Nation in the world without "irrigation" ?
So we'll based irrigation system fed 400 millions Hindu who needs dams and canals any way :)

So we'll based irrigation system fed 400 millions Hindu who needs dams and canals any way :)
Except for islamophobia and Hindutva propagandists who have no reliable source no reputable organization including above mentioned Hindu scholar whose article we r commenting believes this genocide bs by muslim :)

I am not able to understand what you want to say. After all, if your map changes it also means multiple governments. Even if we agree that India didn't exist before 1947, how does it matter now?. The reality is India now exist...it is a country of 1.3 billion people, and occupies 70% of sub continent land mass, and a ocean named after it...so deal with it.

So are we in agreement that India was created by British?

A bit late in the day, but a few points.

1. If Mr Madison's work is correct, it means that India's share of the GDP peaked during "Hindoo" rule- at 29% or thereabouts in 1000AD. By the peak of Mughal rule it actually declined to 24%.
2. It is a valid point that Brits took money out of India but the Mughals didnt. But the former did, because they could. The latter cudnt even if they had wanted to. I mean how exactly they cud have taken money anywhere? and more importantly where to- Samarkand? from where they got their asses kicked in the first place. In short if they didnt take money out it was a pure case of as we say in Hindi "majboori ka naam mahatma g@ndu"
3. Sure, if the Mughals deserve credit for what they did- India's 24% GDP share and all the beautiful tombs and mosques, they equally deserve discredit for what they didnt. No great institutions, no great centres of education, no great scientists, inventors, discoveries. The period over which they ruled India, saw in Europe the Renaissance, The Age of Discovery, Enlightenment all of which led to the Industrial Revolution and the Age of Empires. What did we see in India?

Regards

You ungrateful Hindooo...... have you no shame ?

The mughals gave us wonder TOMBS and Graveyards and slavery by demolishing temples and schools and universities :enjoy:

What could be a more wonderful use of land and Public Money ? :angry:

1. Taj Mahal (Tomb of mumtaz) ,

2. Tomb of Mariam-uz-Zamani (Wife of Akbar)

Side-view-of-Tomb-of-Mariam-uz-Zamani.jpg

3. Tomb of Adam Khan, Mehrauli

adam-khans-tomb-1.jpg

4. Bibi ka Maqbara, Aurangabad. (wife of Aurangzeb) (Its NOT the Taj Mahal)

AurangabadTomb.jpg

5. Humayun's Tomb, Delhi

humayun-tomb.jpg

6. Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Agra.

6882294539_b90aceab70_b.jpg

entrance-gate-to-the-tomb-of-itimd-ud-daulah-also-called-little-taj-e6ptbf.jpg

Tomb of Sher Shah Suri, Bihar

Sher+Shah+tomb.jpg

You ungrateful Hindooo...... have you no shame ?

The mughals gave us wonder TOMBS and Graveyards and slavery by demolishing temples and schools and universities :enjoy:

What could be a more wonderful use of land and Public Money ? :angry:

1. Taj Mahal (Tomb of mumtaz) ,

2. Tomb of Mariam-uz-Zamani (Wife of Akbar)

Side-view-of-Tomb-of-Mariam-uz-Zamani.jpg

3. Tomb of Adam Khan, Mehrauli

adam-khans-tomb-1.jpg

4. Bibi ka Maqbara, Aurangabad. (wife of Aurangzeb) (Its NOT the Taj Mahal)

AurangabadTomb.jpg

5. Humayun's Tomb, Delhi

humayun-tomb.jpg

6. Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Agra.

6882294539_b90aceab70_b.jpg

entrance-gate-to-the-tomb-of-itimd-ud-daulah-also-called-little-taj-e6ptbf.jpg

Tomb of Sher Shah Suri, Bihar

Sher+Shah+tomb.jpg
Very beautiful Islamic India.

If so then why make bollywood movies about them?

we do have some romantic fellows who like invaders !

Bollywood is an art as long as it do not hurt the sentiments of people, it has right to express.

If so then why make bollywood movies about them?
India's Bollywood makes film about Akbar who is considered secular mughal and in fact he had removed jajiya tax on Hindus and put ban on cow slaughter .

I know pakistanis and fund Muslims of india hate Akbar calling hims a heretic and love Auyanzeb who is seen as villan for majority of india .

Sankranti,

They are stunningly beautiful of course....

Regards

Of course ...... why should they not be ?

Made from Hindu Slave Labor and Hindu Tax money and Hindu builders on Hindu Land. :coffee:

8. Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb, Haryana

201703161127245843000.jpg

9. Tomb of Hyder Ali

13-1499918038-8.jpg

10. Tomb of Qutubuddin shah

Vadodara_Qutubuddin_Tomb_Maqbara_%28Hazira%29.jpg

11. Tomb of Mohammed Adil Shah,

indynetwork%2F2017-06%2F82d54841-1dd7-40f4-88d3-7d07da79f154%2F2%20%282%29.jpg

gol-gumbaz-featured_c.jpg

12. Tomb of Ibrahim Rauza

0483c4c36ecb0c5ae0609aff164d5b11.jpg

13. Tomb of Mohammed Ghaus

facade-of-tansen-tomb-gwalior-madhya-pradesh-india-d3r09h.jpg

I could go on and on and on ...............

Not one school or university or hospital or temple or market or port etc.. .......... just graveyards and Tombs. That is the legacy of the "mughals". :sick:

Let's pray all together, "May India get more Babar and Aurangzeb and Mughal, Arabic and Persian rulers in near future".:smitten:

LOL..... that is the long distant past BEFORE even the British. :lol:

Your future however is the Chinese rulers :D .......... and you know what they think of islam and muslims :D

The mughals are the greatest dynasty to ever rule India

it was only their strength that deterred colonials for so long

As soon as their rule ended india was under the colonial boot within a century

The muslims of the sub continent must preserve our history

India's Bollywood makes film about Akbar who is considered secular mughal and in fact he had removed jajiya tax on Hindus and put ban on cow slaughter .

I know pakistanis and fund Muslims of india hate Akbar calling hims a heretic and love Auyanzeb who is seen as villan for majority of india .
I don't hate neither but I'f I had to choose between both of them I would pick Akbar because he was smarter.

I don't hate neither but I'f I had to choose between both of them I would pick Akbar because he was smarter.
Sure Akbar the heretic found the Mughal empire and Aurangzeb the fundo lost it .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom