What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

What kind of romantic fellows like invaders? :lol:

The dude who made a film on akbar seemed old and grumpy nothing like a romantic fellow.

You are a Pakistani, I didn't expect this question from you. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes we also have some guys like Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Mahesh Bhatt who like invaders.

I guess you have a Brahmin ancestory.

May Trump and his ilk rule America for another term. We need strong leaders like Trump who like to call a spade a spade. No sugar coating or political correctness. May his diatribe rule in near future. LOL

@American Pakistani No one Modi is enough to make all dream of heaven come true .
Do another 26/11 ,and give him a chance to fulfill your dream.

@American Pakistani No one Modi is enough to make all dream of heaven come true .
Do another 26/11 ,and give him a chance to fulfill your dream.

What is 26/11? If you mean 9/11 then no Pakistani was involve in that horrendous act. Seems like your media destroyed your brain cells.

May Trump and his ilk rule America for another term. We need strong leaders like Trump who like to call a spade a spade. No sugar coating or political correctness. May his diatribe rule in near future. LOL

Lol...people who voted Trump are already cursing him out except some radical indians and white supremacists who are limited to certain areas like charlotsville, Carolina and Alabama, etc. Most people call him a clown.

Mogul just made us rich with some graveyards and mosques...nothing else...no road,no port,no science,technology, no colleges...I wonder the Muslims did not gave us anything in there 800 year occupation..

LOL..... that is the long distant past BEFORE even the British. :lol:

Your future however is the Chinese rulers :D .......... and you know what they think of islam and muslims :D

Where ever Chinese go they tends to adopt the culture and norms of that society. That is one of the reason why they are so successful, because they don't interfere with what locals do.

Unfortunately india's new rulers will be Americans just like priviously it was British. Another possibility is Muslims might rule india again and another so called partition may happen.

You are a Pakistani, I didn't expect this question from you. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes we also have some guys like Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Mahesh Bhatt who like invaders.

I guess you have a Brahmin ancestory.
Half Pakistan and my ancestory traces back to Africa.

Ok but I don't recall seeing Pro british movies from them?

Half Pakistan and my ancestory traces back to Africa.

Ok but I don't recall seeing Pro british movies from them?

we do have some people who say British rule is good compared to present system !

WRONG again.

It was England and France which made efforts to settle in India. Both of who first got shelter in the Mughal emperors court.

While the chinese emperor drove them away, the mughal emperor attached them to the mughal court. (see the difference ? ) This is what paved the way for British rule in India.

Vasco da gama who was the first to land in India got permission to trade in Kerala, but when he failed to pay the required customs duties in gold, his men were arrested and put in Jail. He them was forced to run away to portugal after abandoning his men in Kerala.

gama-vasco-da-circa-1469-24121524-portuguese-navigator-1st-journey-ba7t1f.jpg

The second wave came in 1500 when Pedro Cabral negotiated with the king of Calicut for spices. He was attacked by arab traders and their Indian partners and he had to return back to Portugal with only 4 of his fleet of 13 ships.

Similarly the Portuguese fought with the muslim ruler of Bijapur with the help of the Hindu kingdom of Vijaynagar and established posts in Goa.

In fact when the Portuguese tried to fight the Hindu Maratha empire, the Maratha general Chimaji Appa defeated them and carried away the Bell of the portuguese church (which was built by destroying a hindu temple) and put it in Mahabaleshwar Temple where it exists even today :D

bell.jpg

Another Church bell was taken away by Naro Shankar & placed on the bank of river Godavari in Nasik city

Portuguese-era-church-bells-adorn-Maharashtra-temples.jpg

You deliberately ignore Afonso de Albuquerque and Goa in 1510. He never defeated India since India never existed back then. Parts of Indian subcontinent was occupied by Portugal,Spain Neatherland, France and finally, the parent country of India that ultimately created the Indian nation. Just like how your parents created you.

we do have some people who say British rule is good compared to present system !
And they are correct. India was better off under British.

Where ever Chinese go they tends to adopt the culture and norms of that society. That is one of the reason why they are so successful, because they don't interfere with what locals do.

Unfortunately india's new rulers will be Americans just like priviously it was British. Another possibility is Muslims might rule india again and another so called partition may happen.

LOL.... the chinese are the very anti thesis of pakistan and islam on this planet :lol:

You guys grow beard, chinese can't grow one
You guys hate to eat pork, chinese love to eat them
You guys hate to eat dogs, chinese love to eat them
you guys have multiple kids, chinese barely make on kid.
You guys are emotional, chinese are rational
you guys live in the past, chinese live in the future
you guys are close minded, chinese are open minded
you guys are crude, chinese are sophisticated
you guys encourage religion, chinese BAN religion
Islam means everything good to you, Islam means everything bad to chinese.

They are your opposites in every possible way you can imagine.

There is a far greater chance of the chinese attempting to temper islam than any other foreign rule in India.

You deliberately ignore Afonso de Albuquerque and Goa in 1510. He never defeated India since India never existed back then. Parts of Indian subcontinent was occupied by Portugal,Spain Neatherland, France and finally, the parent country of India that ultimately created the Indian nation. Just like how your parents created you.

And they are correct. India was better off under British.
Like Chinese are better under Japanese and mongols?

No I did not :lol:

I already spoke about him when I mentioned how the Portuguese allied with the Vijayanagar empire to free Goa from the muslim ruler of Bijapur.

That is the only place they managed to hold onto for any length of time. They lost their hold in kerala and the rest of the western coast.

We have already established that china is a geographical identity and Tibet is also one. SO its time to free Tibet.

And liberate the south china sea and reclaim it back. LOL at your fantasy.

LOL.... the chinese are the very anti thesis of pakistan and islam on this planet :lol:

There is a far greater chance of the chinese attempting to temper islam than any other foreign rule in India.

That is when they are in China, but when they goes to foreign lands they quickly get assimilated to the culture and norms of those hosts. I've never seen any Chinese eating dogs in America, also I've seen tons of Chinese who support freedom of speech and religion, here in US. Like I said they follow the cultural norms of the land. Also for your info, recent graphs suggest Chinese population to be around 700 Million by 2050 whereas Pakistan's of more than 406 Million. So China which already is a huge land will be focusing on having the Chinese population which is abroad, back in China instead of planning to rule foreign countries.

my pet Spitz:

10256290_707597722617015_4312879149255997441_n.jpg

my pet shi-tsu:
1625465_708083942568393_2301796858194344357_n.jpg

Last thing i would ever think of is to eat them.

I do enjoy my juicy, tender beef though. You should too- they r good sources of protein for bodybuilding.

images

961014bba135d60f9ee45c633612b89c.jpg

images

images

Steak-Marinade_4-landscape-680x459.jpg

Last edited:

You are stupid. Islam says to be rational.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom