What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

LOL........ I am not even sure if you are joking or you are being serious ?

THIS is CHINA :disagree:

Dog-meat-festival-in-Yulin-China.png

las-10-comidas-mas-exoticas.jpg

shoprite+calabar.jpg

In their culture it is okay to eat dogs.

So that is their society.

LOL........ I am not even sure if you are joking or you are being serious ?

THIS is CHINA :disagree:

Dog-meat-festival-in-Yulin-China.png

las-10-comidas-mas-exoticas.jpg

shoprite+calabar.jpg
yup no doubt-and that's in the Yulin dog meat festival in guangxi. The people there have a tradition of eating dogs.

you said :
You guys hate to eat dogs, chinese love to eat them

Since u didnt specify, i take it you're refering to the rest of the 1.6billion Chinese souls on this planet that according to you- all eat dogs.

Thus, i've already posted photos of my own pet dogs.

i repeat though- I do however, love my beef.

LOL .... you guys have a "festival" to eat house hold pets. :lol:

So its pretty clear that you have no qualms about eating them when its not festival time.

I don't care if you eat your dog or dip your eggs in urine and eat them (another chinese trick) . That is your problem, not mine.

In any case u are still spewing cow manure cos, Chinese love eating everything- including beef.

Your statement is thus, still erroneous to the end.

Cows slaughtered for food and prepped according to world-class hygiene standards.

2142375.jpg

Beef-butchery is an art and helps to sustain the livelihood of Chinese vendors in wet markets:

020170420004446.jpg

Last edited:
Don't LIE.

You guys even eat cats.

dogs.jpg

And here is proof that the chinese eat Dogs and Cats in CANADA. This picture was taken in canada. Chinese selling dog and cat skin after eating them.

www.FightDogMeat.com-3563.jpg

I repeat:

Yes Chinese eats everything, but beef top 3 spot on the list amonsgt meats consumed by the CHinese. So why are u stating only cats and dogs?

Cow farming is a source of livelihood for Chinese farmers. Besides producing milk, cows also provide rich sources of high-protein meat for human consumption.
Cows being herded for the the cow slaughterhouse:

images

Last edited:
India fought back. And WON.

They all entered via the "hindu kush" into pakistan first. You were our first line of defense and took most of the brunt of the invasion. All those people invaded YOU first. They banged YOU first.

It was the bulk of YOUR population who were sold into slavery.

This is the Maratha empire AFTER the Mughal were defeated.

India1760_1905.jpg

This is the SIKH empire.

sikh-empire-map.jpg

kushan_map.jpg

kushan-empire-2-638.jpg

Where did you ruled? Only South Asia? Kushan Empire whose capital was in modern day Pakistan ruled north india, parts of China, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, parts of Iran, etc.

indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg

Harrappan civilization ruled India, Afghanistan and parts of Iran.

Plus Pakistanis love Persians, Turkish Mongol and Arab rulers as their own. They are Pakistan's heroes hence the name of Pakistani missiles.

NOW KINDLY STFU WITH YOUR OFFTOPIC RANTS, ELSE I WILL REPORT YOUR FANTASIES.

The islamic invasion killed 400 Million Hindus, so its not as if they did not try :coffee:

Many of those who wanted to survive converted to islam like your great great great grand father and those before him. Especially around the regions next to the "hindu kush" called pakistan.

They tried so hard that the entire Himalayan mountain range got a name called "hindu kush" or Mountain of "dead/murdered hindus". (Ya, those would be YOUR ancestors, not mine)

Gotta love you RSS chadis...
400 million hindus lol.

population of india in 1947 was lesser.. Like 300 Million..:rofl:

Like Chinese are better under Japanese and mongols?

India was not under British. Indian nation was created by the British and than Indians gain independence. So both India and US share the same mother country. Both gained independence from Britain.

One difference between the two: US fought for freedom, India begged for freedom.

kushan_map.jpg

kushan-empire-2-638.jpg

Where did you ruled? Only South Asia? Kushan Empire whose capital was in modern day Pakistan ruled north india, parts of China, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, parts of Iran, etc.

indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg

Harrappan civilization ruled India, Afghanistan and parts of Iran.

Plus Pakistanis love Persians, Turkish Mongol and Arab rulers as their own. They are Pakistan's heroes hence the name of Pakistani missiles.

NOW KINDLY STFU WITH YOUR OFFTOPIC RANTS, ELSE I WILL REPORT YOUR FANTASIES.

Is Pakistani composed of former, Mongol, Turkic and Persian invaders? If so, that distinguished Pakistani from Indian Brahmins, and other high castes, which were earlier Indo Aryan invaders that subjugated the indigenous Austroid tribes.

Just report the dumb hindutva arsehole and move on.. these haramis are full of shyt and present history, they pull outta their behinds..

Replace Hindutva with Islamic and you get the accurate picture.

Is Pakistani composed of former, Mongol, Turkic and Persian invaders? If so, that distinguished Pakistani from Indian Brahmins, and other high castes, which were earlier Indo Aryan invaders that subjugated the indigenous Austroid tribes.

Yes, Pakistani and Indians are not same. I don't wanna post more off topics but I would just add, what modern day Pakistan is today was IVC 7500 years ago with almost same boundaries.

It would be nice if you would set an example. Your post was pretty ineffective, talks loosely about 'the biggest genocide in history', about 'almost destroying a civilisation', and other wildly over the top concepts that exist only in the fevered imagination of bhakts.

True sir.
My post was in response to the article which I felt had no semblance of balance.

Let me give an example of my view sir.
Caste system has been abused in India which badly affected sections of Hindus for centuries. Do the current generation of Hindus still think on these lines? perhaps not. But we must be taught about the evil that happened in the guise of caste system. More importantly we Hindus who have nothing to do with the atrocities that happened 50 or 100 years back support reservations as means to balance out historical wrongs.
Here, we are not asking for current generation of muslims to answer anything about what happened centuries back. What we are asking for is a balanced analysis on 'what happened'.

Yes, Pakistani and Indians are not same. I don't wanna post more off topics but I would just add, what modern day Pakistan is today was IVC 7500 years ago with almost same boundaries.

Than Pakistan own the claim to this civilization. I know that Pakistani today is not the same as IVC people as Pakistani is a combination of Turkic, Mongol and Persian. But since the IVC do not have survivors except some Indians claim them without evidence, Pakistan inherit the legacy of IVC.

Once you start teaching flase history it doesnt matter what you say, you can say your ancestors travelled to different universe and modern math was invented by you....well let people figure it out if the ones who couldnt learn to use toilet actually invented space ship 5000 yearsa go

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom