What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

LOL....... it was the Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620] who first claimed that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India.

You have a problem , take it up with him.
I'm sure he backed up his numbers by solid scientific data and not on exaggeration, speculation and hearsay like all historians of his day
but muslim rule didn't end in 1620 did it?
so i think the number should now be updated to 700-800 million dead hindus
i wonder why these RSS bhatks are claiming it was 80-100 million dead hindus
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp this is blasphemy:pissed:

I'm sure he backed up his numbers by solid scientific data and not on exaggeration, speculation and hearsay like all historians of his day
but muslim rule didn't end in 1620 did it?
so i think the number should now be updated to 700-800 million dead hindus
i wonder why these RSS bhatks are claiming it was 80-100 million dead hindus
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp this is blasphemy:pissed:

He was a scholar who wrote multiple books on India, its kingdom, its people etc.

His estimate carries far more weight than the ignorant assumptions of a fool like you.

As for your doubts about RSS, you can direct your queries to "contactus@rss.org".

ironically ?

It's strange you think like that.

If we go by same logic , US or Austral should gladly open it's border and let everyone come in and whichever group ever strongest in numerical strength or physical strength would impose it's own language , culture and religious belief and the white christian European currents occupiers of those America and Australia would have to accept it , after all they weren't native to America or Australia and had invaded those lands .

Mughals were foreign invaders who were distinct in race , religion , culture from our hindu ancestors who inhabited india . They ruled over us hindu and imposed sharia law and imposed jaziya tax , destroyed our temples and converted many hindus against their will. I'm not even going into million of deaths of Hindu men , pillage and rape of women at the time of Mughal conquest . What is there to feel proud about ?
Like it or not it was centuries of Hindu servitude in a land where they were majority .
Of Mughal even did half of what hindutva liars propagate Hindu would b a ring minority like red Indian in America

So, I have to be either a Bamman or a X-tian, I cant be anything in between....

Regards

That is the Modus operandi. You tell me.

Of Mughal even did half of what hindutva liars propagate Hindu would b a ring minority like red Indian in America

Red Indians were TRIBAL's.

Hindus were the most modern and advanced civilization of its time.

The two are polar opposites. Like I said, its not as if they did not try. They just could not succeed. Their success were limited to current day pakistan and bangladesh.

That is the Modus operandi. You tell me.

Red Indians were TRIBAL's.

Hindus were the most modern and advanced civilization of its time.

The two are polar opposites. Like I said, its not as if they did not try. They just could not succeed. Their success were limited to current day pakistan and bangladesh.
Sure cow worshiper widow burner and and caste divided society was the most most advance civilization in world ;) in many ways Mayan and Aztec culture were more advance then Hindu look at there residential pyramids or Google there teraforming of Amazon
Fyi when u claim genocide happened it means those people we're massacred on mass sclae so being of em advance doesn't make em bring back from life after being genocide or were Hindu civilization so advance that your veds ones Hindu back after supposed genocide took place ;)

Sure cow worshiper widow burner and and caste divided society was the most most advance civilization in world ;) in many ways Mayan and Aztec culture were more advance then Hindu look at there residential pyramids or Google there teraforming of Amazon
Fyi when u claim genocide happened it means those people we're massacred on mass sclae so being of em advance doesn't make em bring back from life after being genocide or were Hindu civilization so advance that your veds ones Hindu back after supposed genocide took place ;)
Genocide and conversion r two different things people of Pak and. Bng embrace Islam mostly by preaching of saint like khawaja nizam on whose tomb a million Hindu visit in today India who is forcing em every year 100000s of Indian Hindu embrace islam who forces em

1. Sati is self immolation, not "widow burning". A demonstration of true love, dedication and courage.

rose-leslie-wallpaper-215698086.jpg

2. Varna is NOT "caste". Varna was choice of profession IRRESPECTIVE of your birth. Varna REMOVED any birth based tribal segregation. Its called MERITOCRACY and a sign of an advanced civilization.

3. Why are you winking at me ? it does not make you look like any less of a fool.

4. Jews still exist and flourish DESPITE the genocide. Same with Hindus. Our existence is a slap in the face of those bigots who deny the Genocide.

Genocide and conversion r two different things people of Pak and. Bng embrace Islam mostly by preaching of saint like khawaja nizam on whose tomb a million Hindu visit in today India who is forcing em every year 100000s of Indian Hindu embrace islam who forces em

LOL ......... There is ZERO proof of that while history books of the invaders is FULL of stories of how they converted people to islam by the sword. That is the reality, what you claim is a fantasy.

Sankranti,

Sati is self immolation, not "widow burning". A demonstration of true love, dedication and courage.

If so, why only Sati. Why no Sataa.... Or love, dedication and courage are purely female virtues.

Regards

1. Sati is self immolation, not "widow burning". A demonstration of true love, dedication and courage.

rose-leslie-wallpaper-215698086.jpg

2. Varna is NOT "caste". Varna was choice of profession IRRESPECTIVE of your birth. Varna REMOVED any birth based tribal segregation. Its called MERITOCRACY and a sign of an advanced civilization.

3. Why are you winking at me ? it does not make you look like any less of a fool.

4. Jews still exist and flourish DESPITE the genocide. Same with Hindus. Our existence is a slap in the face of those bigots who deny the Genocide.

LOL ......... There is ZERO proof of that while history books of the invaders is FULL of stories of how they converted people to islam by the sword. That is the reality, what you claim is a fantasy.
Sure all those millions Hindu widow burned them selves for true love ;)
And there is no caste system it's in is that Brahmin r head of brhama and dalit his feet and no Hindu rulers ever brutality punished or even pit to desth dalitfor arguing with brahmin or touching nor Hindu scripture call for it
As for Jew yes they thrive today but are still a tiny ethnicity not like 700 millions Hindu even after supposed 1000 years of genocide ;)
And plz share reliable source of massive forced conversion not your hindutva propaganda forced conversion happened but we're a rarity in India :) most embraced willingly as today 100000 Indian Hindu do every year :)

So feel free to self immolate if your wife dies.

You are assuming that qualities of "true love, dedication and courage" are present in me. There is no more proof of that than of me being a bamman or a x-tian.

But my point remains, if we had sati why not sataa?

Regards

Sure all those millions Hindu widow burned them selves for true love ;)
And there is no caste system it's in is that Brahmin r head of brhama and dalit his feet and no Hindu rulers ever brutality punished or even pit to desth dalitfor arguing with brahmin or touching nor Hindu scripture call for it
As for Jew yes they thrive today but are still a tiny ethnicity not like 700 millions Hindu even after supposed 1000 years of genocide ;)
And plz share reliable source of massive forced conversion not your hindutva propaganda forced conversion happened but we're a rarity in India :) most embraced willingly as today 100000 Indian Hindu do every year :)

1. There are records of only a handful satis. Not "millions".

2. Since Brhama is not a "Man", he has NO FEET you fool. Its a METAPHOR.

3. No good will come from an illiterate man "touching" a scripture. Islamic invasions PROVED it beyond doubt.

4. Jews were ALWAYS a TINY ethnicity UNLIKE the Hindus who filled up a whole CONTINENT. The same continues to remain true today.

5. I am talking about forced conversion in pakistan and bangladesh. India is STILL HINDU.

So feel free to self immolate if your wife dies.

You are assuming that qualities of "true love, dedication and courage" are present in me. There is no more proof of that than of me being a bamman or a x-tian.

But my point remains, if we had sati why not sataa?

Regards

I have already told you that you are free to do Sataa. So what is the problem ?

Sankranti,

You havent answered my other question. How come we dont hear about Sataa from our glorious past? Not even one instance?

Regards

Sankranti,

You havent answered my other question. How come we dont hear about Sataa from our glorious past? Not even one instance?

Regards

1. Men died in battle. Women didn't.

2. On an average women lived LONGER than men in the past, in the present and possibly in the future.

3. Women always have more choice than men when it comes to having an affair or getting their choice of mate. This is true in the past, present and in the future.

4. Most Men could take care of themselves in a less advanced society, most women could not. They were far more likely to be exploited.

5. Men dying after their love is not unheard off. Only its not considered very "Manly" or romantic. Women pining for their man is considered "romantic" by almost all societies.

6. If you have a problem dealing with reality, then its YOUR problem, not mine.

Sankranti,

1-5 is true of most civilisations/societies- so how come only we had sati? and only sati, no sataa?

Regards

Indians should be thankful to mughals for Introducing them civilization Before Muslims they used to roam around nakedly burning women and what not

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom