What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

Sankranti,

1-5 is true of most civilisations/societies- so how come only we had sati? and only sati, no sataa?

Regards

How many civilizations burnt their dead ? :coffee:

Most Pharaohs or Chinese emperors were BURIED along with their servants and sometimes concubines and wives.

How many Hindu kings burnt their servants when they died ? :coffee:

Now tell me , why do christian priests rape the nuns and little kids ?

Indians should be thankful to mughals for Introducing them civilization Before Muslims they used to roam around nakedly burning women and what not

Are you sure ? :coffee:

Ram , Lakshman and Hanuman in front of Shiv ling from 300 BC. See they clothes they were wearing ?

1280px-Relief_Showing_Shiva_Linga_Worshipped_by_Saka_Devotees_-_Kushan_Period_-_Dampier_Nagar_-_ACCN_36-2661_-_Government_Museum_-_Mathura_2013-02-23_5614.JPG

Another Statue from Mathura which is older than 200 BC. See the cloths he is wearing ?

220px-Kushan_devotee_Mathura.jpg

@SoulSpokesman

I have seldom laughed so hard as when I read that exchange between you and that horse's arse. If he only knew the truth! The trouble is that you and Sarthak Ganguly alike are so suave and subtle that the coarser sorts don't 'get it'. Your fault. Now go and commit Sataa.

[Some minutes later]

The highpoint was his calling you a 'fool'. What I would give to be a fly on the wall if he were ever to find out your true identity and politics! It is quite possible that you may cause a precedent to be set, and that he would thereafter commit 'sataa'.

Last edited:

Most Pharaohs or Chinese emperors were BURIED along with their servants and sometimes concubines and wives.

Ram , Lakshman and Hanuman in front of Shiv ling from 300 BC. See they clothes they were wearing ?

1280px-Relief_Showing_Shiva_Linga_Worshipped_by_Saka_Devotees_-_Kushan_Period_-_Dampier_Nagar_-_ACCN_36-2661_-_Government_Museum_-_Mathura_2013-02-23_5614.JPG

Another Statue from Mathura which is older than 200 BC. See the cloths he is wearing ?

only gods and upper caste people were allowed to cover their bodies

@SoulSpokesman

I have seldom laughed so hard as when I read that exchange between you and that horse's arse. If he only knew the truth! The trouble is that you and Sarthak Ganguly alike are so suave and subtle that the coarser sorts don't 'get it'. Your fault. Now go and commit Sataa.

I get it, I laughed as hard when I read about how the bengali's castrated their own kids and offered them to their "sultan" as taxes :lol:

How long does it take to go from castrating one's kids to castrating oneself ? Now that is a unique Bengali story. What is your take on it ? Not don't go commit sataa.

I get it, I laughed as hard when I read about how the bengali's castrated their own kids and offered them to their "sultan" as taxes :lol:

How long does it take to go from castrating one's kids to castrating oneself ? Now that is a unique Bengali story. What is your take on it ? Not don't go commit sataa.

Oh, I have a non-speaking role in your on-going drama with that Christian rogue. Don't let me interrupt you.

Oh, I have a non-speaking role in your on-going drama with that Christian rogue. Don't let me interrupt you.

Unlike you, I do not need to use someone else shoulder to fire at you.

See the difference between us ? Its called "having the balls" :lol:

The highpoint was his calling you a 'fool'. What I would give to be a fly on the wall if he were ever to find out your true identity and politics! It is quite possible that you may cause a precedent to be set, and that he would thereafter commit 'sataa'.

You will have to settle for being a worm in the wood :(

OMG what is that phallic shaped structure on the left? its not what I think it is, is it? :omghaha:astagfirullah, naujubillah min zalik

Its called a shiv ling or the "Mark of shiva".

What did you think it was ?

What do you think of this ? :devil:

penis.jpg

Or this ? :lol:

Phallic-Logo-Adwards-Islamic-Understanding-Institute1.jpg

attachment.php
lol who ever made that calligraphy and graphic design needs to be fired
but still doesn't excuse that phallic idol, it must be embarrassing for woman folk visiting

@SoulSpokesman

I think he's rumbled you. Since we seem to be on cordial terms, and since he knows (I think) that I'm a Bengali, his razor sharp intellect has you taped as another.

Another razor sharp intellect, finding Padmachen and I often speaking to each other, concluded I was Parsi.

I suspect that we have no choice but to be three Parsis or three Bongs. Nothing in between. And would you mind being a Bamman? I think I can convince Padamchen.

lol who ever made that calligraphy and graphic design needs to be fired
but still doesn't excuse that phallic idol, it must be embarrassing for woman folk visiting

You mean they will have to wear a burqa while going to the temple ? :woot:

@SoulSpokesman

I think he's rumbled you. Since we seem to be on cordial terms, and since he knows (I think) that I'm a Bengali, his razor sharp intellect has you taped as another.

Another razor sharp intellect, finding Padmachen and I often speaking to each other, concluded I was Parsi.

I suspect that we have no choice but to be three Parsis or three Bongs. Nothing in between. And would you mind being a Bamman? I think I can convince Padamchen.

SoulSpokesman has got spooked ever since I asked him why the christian priests rape nuns and little kids.

Or maybe he hates being grouped with you ? Have you convinced padamchen to quit the shiv sena ? :lol:

You mean they will have to wear a burqa while going to the temple ? :woot:

SoulSpokesman has got spooked ever since I asked him why the christian priests rape nuns and little kids.

Or maybe he hates being grouped with you ? Have you convinced padamchen to quit the shiv sena ? :lol:

Now he's back to your being a Christian! And Padamchen as Shiv Sena! ROTFL

Now he's back to your being a Christian! And Padamchen as Shiv Sena! ROTFL

Padamchen just claimed a few thread back that "He IS the Shiv Sena" :lol: ........... maybe he just dint care enough to keep you informed.

Or is it your memory slipping in old age ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom