What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

Padamchen just claimed a few thread back that "He IS the Shiv Sena" :lol: ........... maybe he just dint care enough to keep you informed.

Or is it your memory slipping in old age ?

You are Lord Manavan's friend right?

I don't believe we've met.

Hi, I'm Doc. And I'm a Maratha, and a Shiv Sainik.

Cheers, Doc

Even The Aryan Ancestors Are Foreigners They Have No Business Ruling India

Those were different days dear. you cannot compare events that happened happened some 5000 years back to now, because there were no countries or boundaries then. People were as free as birds then. Anyway, you seem to like the idea of being ruled by foreigners because they are better at creating wealth than you do. Would you allow Chinese to rule over Pakistan because Chinese are better in creating wealth than Pakistanis?. Answer the question and you would know what I mean in my previous post.

Sankranti,

SoulSpokesman has got spooked ever since I asked him why the christian priests rape nuns and little kids.

Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye! Jaan hatheli par le aaye!

As far as your Q goes, you will have to ask them

Regards

Those were different days dear. you cannot compare events that happened happened some 5000 years back to now, because there were no countries or boundaries then. People were as free as birds then. Anyway, you seem to like the idea of being ruled by foreigners because they are better at creating wealth than you do. Would you allow Chinese to rule over Pakistan because Chinese are better in creating wealth than Pakistanis?. Answer the question and you would know what I mean in my previous post.

That is of course Assuming there was a "Aryan invasion" ? Its already been proven to be a lie.

Sankranti,

SoulSpokesman has got spooked ever since I asked him why the christian priests rape nuns and little kids.

Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye! Jaan hatheli par le aaye!

As far as your Q goes, you will have to ask them

Regards

Surely someone as inquisitive as you will have some theories ? :coffee:

Why do the christian priest have orgies with the nuns ? its all recorded history you know.

Sigh ....

One part of me was still hoping you were a chick.

Even with lota (kamandal?) and trishul.

Cheers, Doc

Madam Indrani has left the building and I wish her good luck.

Why do the christian priest have orgies with the nuns ?

Fun and games, I guess. As long as it is with mutual consent, who are we to object. Miya biwi raazi...

I am afraid we are going OT...

Regards

Why do the christian priest have orgies with the nuns ?

Fun and games, I guess. As long as it is with mutual consent, who are we to object. Miya biwi raazi...

I am afraid we are going OT...

Regards

They are not "Miya biwi", they are people who have taken a "vow of chastity" :lol: These are the same people who teach and preach "morality" to other christians in their "flock".

Clearly you did not feel we are going OT when discussing "sati" in a thread about the Mughal's :coffee:

Secularism Much ? Discussing christian "cultural practices" makes you uncomfortable ? Funny how that works.

Padamchen just claimed a few thread back that "He IS the Shiv Sena" :lol: ........... maybe he just dint care enough to keep you informed.

Or is it your memory slipping in old age ?

Neither.

They are not "Miya biwi", they are people who have taken a "vow of chastity" :lol: These are the same people who teach and preach "morality" to other christians in their "flock".

Clearly you did not feel we are going OT when discussing "sati" in a thread about the Mughal's :coffee:

Secularism Much ? Discussing christian "cultural practices" makes you uncomfortable ? Funny how that works.

Stop. Please stop. I have a stitch in my side.

@SoulSpokesman

Should I call you Monseigneur from now on?

@Joe Shearer

Joe a question that came to me driving to Mumbai this weekend. And has been vexing me.

Surprisingly (or not), none of our parents know.

Zoroastrianism, like any -ism, is the English name of our faith right.

What is the original name? Can you dig please. Much obliged.

P.S. Wiki is wrong. We call ourselves Mazdayasnis. But Mazdayasna is not the name.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Dada,

Should I call you Monseigneur from now on?

Herr, my dear sir, Herr... I thought you wud know that

Regards

@Joe Shearer

Joe a question that came to me driving to Mumbai this weekend. And has been vexing me.

P.S. Wiki is wrong. We call ourselves Mazdayasnis. But Mazdayasna is not the name.

Cheers, Doc

Mazdayasna

@Joe Shearer

Cheers, Doc

Gosh, I didn't know that Parsis and Iranis are both Zoroastrian, but came in different waves from Persia.

Fascinating.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom