What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

He has a barely virulent academic dislike for Muslims.

You just jumped many levels in his eyes.

He hates Christians. From deep down in his gut.

Cheers, Doc

:lol: ........... :lol: ............. :lol: ........ whatever floats you boat. :lol:

I wish he would let me spill the beans. He doesn't need to feel important, or self-important. There are enough people around him to make him feel important.

Must be Rahul gandhi himself :lol: ............ certainly speaks like him.

Sankranti miyan,

So neither a bamman nor a ROPer, nor a ROL-er, but Doc's jaat bhai....That wud be another promotion, I guess....

Regards

Sankranti miyan,

So neither a bamman nor a ROPer, nor a ROL-er, but Doc's jaat bhai....That wud be another promotion, I guess....

Regards

I know you have the desperate need to talk about yourself, but honestly, I don't give a $hit :lol:

If you want attention try joe or padamchen.

Yes buddy.

Virulent bigots.

Thanks to whom we got our broon maska, mawa cakes and Shrewsburry. So all's well that ends well.

Cheers, Doc

Does it feel good to give gaalis when you can't do anything more ? :devil:

I know joe had to satisfy himself with that. :D

Does it feel good to give gaalis when you can't do anything more ? :devil:

I know joe had to satisfy himself with that. :D

Madrassi, yeh ID bhi gaya to kya nanga naach karega?

Sudhar ja. Insaan ban.

Bhagwan ne shakal nahin di to kya hua. Thodi si akal to di hai? Chal mil baant kar haath batate hain.

Cheers, Doc

Madrassi, yeh ID bhi gaya to kya nanga naach karega?

Sudhar ja. Insaan ban.

Bhagwan ne shakal nahin di to kya hua. Thodi si akal to di hai? Chal mil baant kar haath batate hain.

Cheers, Doc

:lol: ............. :lol: ............. :lol:

I really enjoyed your frustrated rant. :enjoy:

Yes, they ruled...but there are many in India that eulogize Mughals and even oppose when you rename auranzeb road to Abdul Kalam road. I hope they learn the lesson that Mughals are not one of us. There is nothing to be proud of when you are under foreigner rule.
soon they will even change the facts from mughals ruled us to some Hindu ruled us.

by the way does the road name change effects the history????
it's just like "we couldn't have defeated them at that time so defeat them now through names of roads."

What to say, such a serious topic was turned into comical one. I can't stop laughing.
Only thinking from where people gathered this type of precious knowledge.

soon they will even change the facts from mughals ruled us to some Hindu ruled us.

by the way does the road name change effects the history????
it's just like "we couldn't have defeated them at that time so defeat them now through names of roads."

Bet we DID defeat them :cheesy:

Why do you think they do not exist anymore ? :lol:

1. Do you have any proof of women jumping into funeral pyre. I have writing from 17th century Bengali writings as a claim.

2. ,.....
3. I have no idea.
4. Because I am a Bengali[/Q
So you have NO PROOF, yet you made a false CLAIM.

Now if you want to continue, withdraw your claim and apologize for slandering Sati.

Otherwise I see no reason to put up with Bigots.

That would be a Malayalee for you.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(Prevention)_Act,_1987
According to law of India anybody glorifying sati is procecuted under sati prevention act

Back
Top Bottom