What's new

No load-shedding for President, PM, judges and generals

All these areas have connection with 3 feeders, hence if one feeder is switched off they will get electricity from the other 2. If we want these areas to suffer load shedding we need to switch off all 3 feeders

Yeh kal Capital Talk pay dekha na!:P

But the question is, why are those places on 3 feeders? What can be the process through which you change the feeder connections?

I remember that in Multan Fort Colony, it was the same case. Multiple feeders were connected and no loadshedding happened. When the Corp Commander got changed, he did some hanky panky and the feeder connection or laodshedding schedule changed and the loadshedding also happened at Fort Colony.

But the question is, why are those places on 3 feeders? What can be the process through which you change the feeder connections?

I remember that in Multan Fort Colony, it was the same case. Multiple feeders were connected and no loadshedding happened. When the Corp Commander got changed, he did some hanky panky and the feeder connection or laodshedding schedule changed and the loadshedding also happened at Fort Colony.

It depends on whether the house are supplied with a single-phase connection or a three-phase connection. Usually this decision is made according to sanctioned load.

It depends on whether the house are supplied with a single-phase connection or a three-phase connection. Usually this decision is made according to sanctioned load.

What does 3 phase AC have to do with 3 feeders?

What does 3 phase AC have to do with 3 feeders?

Feeders supply local grid station for distributing power and have nothing to do with supplying power to houses or colonies. Grid stations can have redundant feeders but that is a different issue from shutting down one phase to a house.

Zahir si bat hai, me not an insider

I dont know why ?? May be the one who designed took extra care.

Back
Top Bottom