What's new

No load-shedding for President, PM, judges and generals

Not so long ago our Atomic Prime Minister was declaring to the nation that he couldn't sleep at night due to load shedding.

I think all these bigwigs should be forced to suffer load shedding, only then they'll understand what ordinary people have to endure day in, day out.

yaar phelay sher k hifazat k leya 1200 guard the ... app AC b chia unh ko ..saberia se laye ho kya inh circus k sherron ko

good thinking, it will make govt working 24/7 smoothly?

good thinking, it will make govt working 24/7 smoothly?
Except from judges colony, rest are important institutions. But yes PTIROLLS can't digest it.

Pak army generals/officers live like kings......they are the most corrupt people in Pak....Kill 'em
Just yesterday There was a small protocol of Rangers on Karsaz road. As the main vehicle passed by golf gear could be seen at the open back-cabin of vehicles. The problem is that high-ranked military professional use protocol and government resources even for their petty entertainment.

Except from judges colony, rest are important institutions. But yes PTIROLLS can't digest it.

Just yesterday There was a small protocol of Rangers on Karsaz road. As the main vehicle passed by golf gear could be seen at the open back-cabin of vehicles. The problem is that high-ranked military professional use protocol and government resources even for their petty entertainment.

.no body give a dam about them these days,hashmi shb did the trick now it will be humkhayal PTI?

Pakistani nation you have been fooled again .....

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

asif | Tune.pk

WTF why generals? They are not there to enjoy load shedding free office environment...

well u should provide them with electricity when the officers are in Federal areas, and when they high up the moutains ... out of 1000 officers how pass out from academy only only 2-3 % percent of them are being romoted to genrals ..they really work hard to achieve them ..so cut them so slack ... Most of their lives they live in small cantonments ...so when they come to main city, let them enjoy a little ...

For the Army it is acceptable because they are fighting for Pakistan alone & they are doing a very good job but for President, PM & CJ or Judges who are spineless, corrupt & incompetent it is NOT ACCEPTABLE for they have only caused problems for Pakistan & have hurt Pakistan very badly.

These people who are protesting a stupid if they are able to bring out or make a Tahrery Square kind of protest (Revolution) then all of these corrupt, incompetent & spinless bastards will try to run from Pakistan but that will not happen because the people love to live in sh*t.

Not so long ago our Atomic Prime Minister was declaring to the nation that he couldn't sleep at night due to load shedding.

I think all these bigwigs should be forced to suffer load shedding, only then they'll understand what ordinary people have to endure day in, day out.
SUPARCO bhai, why don't you install solar power in your house as a permanent solution to your woes? For a little over Rs 1 Lakh you can have uninterrupted electric supply in your house forever without depending on the grid. From a practical standpoint, it makes sense to make the switch over to solar power when the price of the system gives you electricity far cheaper than what you can get it from the grid for. Within 5 years your capital cost would be paid up after which you won't have to pay a dime for electricity, ever! No power cuts, no late payments of bills, no service tax, no yearly deposits!

sick-solar-crib.jpg

I save 75% on electric bills! From cooking, to hot water for bathing/washing, lights, TV, etc - it's all solar power! Now why not 100%? that's because I live in a hill station where the weather sometimes throws a spanner in the works!! But still, 75% is a hell of a lot in savings!

Cheers!

SUPARCO bhai, why don't you install solar power in your house as a permanent solution to your woes? For a little over Rs 1 Lakh you can have uninterrupted electric supply in your house forever without depending on the grid. From a practical standpoint, it makes sense to make the switch over to solar power when the price of the system gives you electricity far cheaper than what you can get it from the grid for. Within 5 years your capital cost would be paid up after which you won't have to pay a dime for electricity, ever! No power cuts, no late payments of bills, no service tax, no yearly deposits!

sick-solar-crib.jpg

I save 75% on electric bills! From cooking, to hot water for bathing/washing, lights, TV, etc - it's all solar power! Now why not 100%? that's because I live in a hill station where the weather sometimes throws a spanner in the works!! But still, 75% is a hell of a lot in savings!

Cheers!

Thanks for the info but I don't reside in Pakistan.

All these areas have connection with 3 feeders, hence if one feeder is switched off they will get electricity from the other 2. If we want these areas to suffer load shedding we need to switch off all 3 feeders

I am really looking for government to introduce reverse metering. By this way if a house has installed solar panels/dynamo and produces more than consumption, it can always transfer the excess electricity to national grid and thus earn credit in return. If government really ecourages people to invest in solar panels and then sell its electricity to national grid, our people have enough money (since a decent solar farm may also be started from around 1 Million worth of investment), to run crazy after it. Furthermore, the government can also facilitate wind-farms on our uncultivatable lands by establishing supply grid and linking it to the land where investors be allowed to set up their solar-farms. This can bring an energy revolution since the energy market would become a retail industry.

The German revolution :) but this is long term planning

Back
Top Bottom